These Feelings (OUAT Felix Lo...

By EveryMoonHasItsStars

Layla used a bean to travel to the place where her father, who she had never met, spent most of his life and... More

Lucky Escape
The Demon Of Neverland
Almost Dead, but Not Yet
A Cure for Dreamshade
Hate Created
Making a Deal
Meeting a Friend
Running Into Her Again
New Cloths
First Healed Lost Boy
Catching Her
No, He Hates Me
Dieing
This Can't Be Happening
Getting Help
Collecting Poison
Giving In
Telling Tinkerbell
Learning
Games
I Win
A Kiss For The Winner
The Boys and there Games
Looking and Finding
No, Not You
A Dream of Memories
Waking Up
Revealing The Past
Part Two
New People
An Important Sword
Stepping On-board
Any Problems?
Keep Her Out Of Our Way
Challenging
Too Many Problems
I Found You
I Found You {Part 2}
Two Sided
I Missed You
To A New World
Storybrooke
Something Bigger Planned
New Home
Epilogue
The End

Why

2.6K 66 6
By EveryMoonHasItsStars

I ran a far distance into the woods knowing this was the only place that Pan would perform a spell like that. It was secluded and hard to find anyone.

That's why I pulled out an arrowhead Felix had made from his tent when I stayed there a couple nights ago, loving the  way the stone shined in firelight when he showed me how perfect he could make them. With a wave of my hand over the object, it flew up and started to dart through the woods ahead of me.

Quickly and not caring about being able to trip through the unfamiliar grounds, I moved after the arrowhead, scared that I might be too late but knowing I couldn't be. I had to save him.

For just a short time I sprinted through the woods until I saw two figures in the distance. One standing with something red in his hand and the other hunched slightly over.

The sight forced me to stop, my feet refusing to move another inch as I watched Pan in Henry's body take the red beating heart and crush it while Felix's body fell against the well he stood next too.

"No!" I screamed as loudly as my voice would go, running toward them just in time to fall to the ground and catch Felix's head in my lap. His cold eyes falling into mine, proving how lifeless I wished he wasn't.

"No no no no no," I kept repeating running my fingers through his rough hair, hoping in the back of my mind this was a trick. That he just fainted.

A scoff from Pan made me look up at him, tears brimming my eyes but not daring to fall yet. I saw him brush his hands over the well, the last crumbs of Felix's heart falling into it.

He was gone. He really was gone. Because Pan was so selfish and arrogant. Because Pan had to have his way.

"Why would you do this?" I asked him, a single tear breaking through and rolling down my cheek.

"Because Layla, now I can create a new Neverland, but don't worry," he spoke, moving his eyes away from staring at his spell and meeting mine, "I'll make sure you don't remember him."

Despite all I did to try and stop myself from crying in front of Pan, a sob escaped my lips and tears poured from my eyes.

He wasn't going to let me remember him.

He was going to take everything from me.

Felix's empty eyes still stared at me as I dared to look down at him again. To look at those lips I loved to kiss. The hair I liked to tangle my fingers in.

Not being able to bear seeing him I squizzed my eyes shut and hugged him to my chest sob after sob leaving me.

I was too late to save him. He was gone now. Dead. He would never speak to me again with his deep rusty voice.

Oh no, please don't do this to me world, I begged.

I was too busy crying, to busy mourning that I never saw Pan leave and I was glad I didn't. I never wanted to see that murderer again who screwed up every part of my life.

Every part.

Why. I couldn't take this. I couldn't bear the thought that I lost him.

My tears continued until I felt like I could never cry again, that it would be impossible for me.

For the longest time I held onto him, just wishing he'd wake up but knowing he wouldn't, until a pain ran through my chest and the whole world went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 133 31
Peter Pan wakes up in the real world without his memories, magic, or lost boys. He meets a girl that he falls in love with, oblivious to who he real...
14.3K 272 70
Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember her king. Luna feels like a lot of her l...
435K 8.8K 23
Henry Mills has been taken to Neverland because Peter Pan wants him. But that's not the only thing Pan wants. Henry has a sister, a little older than...
109K 2.5K 21
It all started with a game of truth, dare, or die and escalated from there. But every relationship has its ups and downs and Abigail and Peter are no...