Any Problems?

My eyes opened to see the fuzzy darkness of Felix's tent, them still glazed over from sleeping. When I had gotten to the camp last night, I waited a little bit for them to return, but for some odd reason I was really tired, so I went into the tent and slept. I knew Felix wouldn't mind, I've slept with him in his tent several times before.

I got up from the bed, stretching my legs and arms. I must have been asleep for a pretty long time if my body was this stiff. Once I finished stretching out, I left the tent to see who was around now.

No one was around the tents, even though it was night time, but I could see a fire blazing near by. Not to mention there were the sounds of yelling, music and things banging together. The lost boys were definitely having some kind of celebration or party.

I walked towards the sound and the fire, only to find lost boys dancing around the fire, wild and free. They looked like they were having a lot of fun. I tried to see if Felix was around from where I stood, because I knew he wouldn't be dancing. He wasn't as wild. As I looked around, I noticed a new boy sitting on logs away from the dancing lost boys. He looked out of place, like he was uncomfortable and his clothes were weird. He wore a shirt, pants and shoes, but there making was so different from what I saw the boys around here wear. He was strange.

"Hey, look who decided to wake up," a voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw Devin, smirking. He looked a little bit out of breath.

"Hey. Were you dancing?" I asked him and he laughed a little.

"Yeah I was. You want to join in?"

I shook my head, "No thanks, I don't think I'm crazy enough to dance like that."

"Right," Devin responded with sarcasm and I smirked, smacking him lightly on the arm.

"Do you know where Felix is?"

"It's always about now isn't it?" he said rolling his eyes with a laugh, "I don't know where he went, but Pan definitely sent him off to do it. Pan's been sending Felix out a lot lately to do things on his own."

"Why? What is going on?"

"There's people on the island, I'm sure you know about them. The adults that came here?" I nodded as he continued speaking, "They want to take Henry away."

"Who?"

Devin pointed at the boy sitting on the log, "He was brought here by a couple of people who thought we needed him to destroy magic, but he's actually going to save it."

"Save magic? Since when did it need saving?"

"Pan says the magic on the island is dying and that boy will save it. That's why he can't leave."

"Your kidding right? How is some kid going to save the magic of an island?"

"He has the heart of the truest believer."

"Pan told you that?" I questioned and Devin nodded. I rolled my eyes, not believing this. How is the heart of some kid going to save an entire island? Does the island run on children's hearts of something? That seemed pretty unlikely. "Do you believe everything he says?"

"I'll believe anything if it means I don't have to leave this island."

I sighed, this was probably part of the reason Pan had so much control on these boys. They left terrible lives when they came here and none of them wanted to return to a place where they could be controlled and hurt. Me included.

"Hey, here comes Felix."

I followed where Devin was looking and saw Felix come walking into camp. He looked angry, bury his face deep in his hood. He walked past the lost boys and stopped in front of the fire, a moment later Pan met him. They began talking, Pan looked just as angry.

"They seem upset," I commented and Devin made a sound of agreement. They talked for a moment, Felix's look of anger, turning into disappointment. When they finished speaking, Felix shook his head and they walked in separate directions. Felix walking towards Devin and me.

"Is everything okay?"  I asked him when he got to us.

Felix looked from me to Devin, "No, just complications. Everything's fine. I hope."

"Well that's good," Devin said, "I'm going to head back to the dancing. You two behave."

I smirked at him as he walked off, then turned serious again as I looked back at Felix. "Are you sure everything's fine?"

"Yes, of course," he responded taking a step closer as he raised one of his hands, placing it on the back of my neck. Felix bent his head down and gave me a deep kiss on my lips. I melted into the kiss, placing my hands on his sides.  The kiss lasted quite a bit, before our lips parted and Felix smirked at me. "Let's go relax in my tent. I don't want to be around all these crazy lost boys. "

I smiled back at him, "Sure."

He took my hand and we walked to his tent where I had just woken up. We walked inside, Felix letting go of my hand to take off his cloak. He threw it on the floor, then went to lay on his bed, hands behind his head.

"I need a nap."

I chuckled at him, "Is someone tired?"

He looked over at me, a childish look in his eyes that he barely showed anyone, "Oh, yeah. Running around the island, doing the things Pan only wants me to do, not any of the other lost boys."

"Poor things," I stated walking over and laying next to him on the bed.

He shut his eyes laughing, "Shut up."

I laded my head on his chest and put my arm over him as one of his hands came down and wrapped around my waist. We both laded like that, just relaxing. It was nice, considering all the crazy stuff happening on the island.