Two Sided

Emma led the way through the woods with Neal following a small distance behind her. I walked behind both of them next to my father.

"I see you stole from the Jolly Roger," he commented pointing at the sword on my waist. I smirked, a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"I didn't technically steal, if it was mine in the first place," I countered and I laughed as my dad let out a chuckle, "Even so, when I heard you were on the island and that your ship was here, I wanted to see if I could get my sword back. It's one of my greatest possessions."

"That's good. I kept it well over the years. I figured that since I hadn't found you yet, I could take care of it. Give me something to do, something that connects me to you."

I punched my dad in the arm, "Someone's gotten soft over the years."

"Well, you know, an annoying child can do that to you."

"Hey!" I exclaimed, as he laughed. Emma turned her head around, still moving forward and smiled slightly, but the smile looked a little sad. She probably misses her son, scratch that, she definitely misses her son. After realizing how much my dad missed me over the years and how much he wanted to find me, I imagine that if a woman like her is going through such great lengths to get her son back, she really loves him. She's even starting a war with Pan, and anyone who starts a war with him is either crazy or.......well their still crazy.

"Hey, so did you guys find a passage off the island?" I heard a female voice say from a clearing that Emma and Neal got to before us. When my father and I reached the clearing, my eyes found the woman who spoke and they widened.

"Tinkerbell?" I exclaimed, excited.

"Layla? Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed as well, coming up to me and hugging me. "Where have you been the past few days?"

I chuckled, "Pan trapped me in a cage in Dark Hollow."

"You really can never stop getting on his bad side can you?"

"What can I say? It's fun."

"Well, I see you two know each other," my father commented, walking over to us.

I turned to him, "Yeah, I've been living with her in the tree-house ever since I came to the island."

"Who are you?" a different woman asked with really short black hair and a soft voice. She looked between my father and then me before adding, "And why do you look so much like Hook? Hook, do you have a sister?"

I admit that most of my looks come from dad, I have the same pitch black hair, the same blue eyes and the similar pirate clothes weren't helping, but I was pretty sure I looked quite a bit younger.

Tinkerbell laughed as Emma coughed, "That's his daughter."

The man that was standing next to the soft-voiced woman spoke up next, "You have a daughter? Like an actual blood related daughter?"

I nodded my head to answer them, "My names Layla."

"Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Snow White, but you can just call me Snow. And this David." 

"Nice to meet--, wait, Snow White as in the bandit who went against the Evil Queen?"

"Uh, yeah," she said, a little nervous.

"Wow, I heard stories about you, ones that my fake mother always told. You're amazing."

I could see her face redden a little, "Well, thank you," she said before turning to Hook, "Fake mother?"

"Its a long story," he responded.

"A story we don't have time for," Emma interrupted, "We have to get to the Lost Boy camp and stop Pan."

"Layla, can I talk to you?" Tinkerbell asked from behind me.

I turned to face her, seeing a sense of worry in her eyes. Glancing at my dad for a second, I answered her, "Yeah, sure."

She led me away from everyone else and around a grouping of trees so they couldn't see us.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Devin came to visit me last night, told me that Pan has been telling Felix that you probably left the camp to go help your father and destroy the island."

"There is no way he'd believe that, is there?"

"Devin doesn't think Felix is believing it, but Felix trusts Pan. Its only a matter of time before he convinces him."

"I gotta go see him, there's no way I'm letting Pan ruin that," I told her, not wanting to just take off and leave my father, but I was not going to let Pan win. Especially not in his manipulative ways.

"Layla, be careful. If Pan see's you out of his trap, he might be mad."

"What's different about that?"

Tinkerbell smiled a little, "Alright, I'll cover for you. Tell them you had to go to the treehouse for something."

"Thank you so much," I told her with one more quick hug. Then I stepped back and waved my hand upward, letting dark green smoke engulf me until I appeared outside the camp.