Telling Tinkerbell

I walked with Devin back home, we were both being silent, but I needed that at the moment. My life had changed so much in just a few days. From being hated by Felix now we were on good terms, really good terms, and it was strange. It happened so fast I thought maybe this was a dream, it'd be a nice dream. I smiled to myself.

          When we were close to the tree house, we were met by Tinkerbell. "Back so soon? I thought Pan would have you busy all day like a week ago."

          "I got lucky this time," I said and she laughed softly, next to me I hear Devin chuckle. "Tinkerbell, this is Devin. The first lost boy I had to heal."

          "Hi," she said and he nodded.

           "I have to get back. See you around, Layla."

            "Bye," I said to him and we smiled at each other, then he left Tinkerbell and I alone.

            "How was it working with the lost boys?"

           "Oh it was fine. Fun too."

           "You spent all morning with the lost boys and it was fun? I'm guessing Felix wasn't there."

           "No, he was there," I could feel my face turn red and I couldn't help but smile.

           She crossed her arms, "Oh no. What happened?"

           I walked up to her so I was only a foot away, "Remember last week, when I had to heal Felix?"

           "Yeah, you were acting all weird."

            "After I healed him, he........he kissed me," I whispered to her and a look of pure shock came across her face.

             "Felix kissed you? The one who's tried to kill you before?" She exclaimed and I nodded.

             "We'd been ignoring each other since then, but today I'd spent all morning talking to Devin and I guess he got jealous, because afterwards when we were alone he kissed me again. This time though he told me he was falling for me."

             "I can't believe this," Tinkerbell laughed shaking her head, "I can't believe that Felix had those kind of emotions."

             "Apparently he does."

             "Wow," She said and we both laughed. "You're lucky."

             "Why?"

             "Felix doesn't fall for someone easily, he must really like you or maybe he-."

              "No, don't say it," I warned her.

               "Maybe he loves you."

               "Love is a strong word," I said pointing my finger at her.

               "Your right, it takes time, but it will happen. I'm sure of it."

               "Your fairy instincts coming back to you," I teased her and she smiled.

               "They might be!"

               "Sure, I'm going to  go wash out my hair. There is actually dirt in it," I told her picking up a strand of my hair and showing it to her.

                "Your hair is so black you can't even tell."

               "Dirt is brown," I said, laughing softly and walking back out into the woods. I walked until I came up to the lake Tinkerbell and I used for water. I got onto my knees and stuck my head under the water, I stayed like that for a moment and then raised myself up. All of my hair fell in front of my face, dripping wet, I pushed it back and then put over my shoulder so it was back to being in front of me.

               I took clumps of my hair and started to wash out the dirt, trying not to miss a single piece of dirt. I'd been doing that for a while when I heard a voice behind me. "You missed a piece," I heard Felix say and I felt his fingers on my back picking up a strand of my hair and I shivered.

                I looked at the strand of hair he held in front of me to see and I did see a clump of dirt in it. "Thanks," I said smiling, I took the strand and washed it out again. He smiled back at me, sitting down on the ground. I noticed that he had his hood down, showing his entire face, he was incredibly good looking.

               "You have a lot of hair," he said running his fingers through a part I had already washed. Talking to him like this was new and exciting, I could barely keep my breathing regular.

                "I like to have my hair long," I responded and he nodded.

                "It is beautiful," I felt myself blush and Felix smirked at me. He brought his face closer to mine and kissed me gently. I dropped the piece of hair I was holding and brought my hand to the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair. It was surprisingly soft and smooth. He put both his hands on either side of my waist. It was a weird position since we were both sitting on the ground, but all I could think about at the moment was Felix's lips controlling mine and his kisses becoming rougher.

                He broke our lips apart several kisses later and smirked at me again, his eyes bright, "What?" I asked curious about his look.

                 "Nothing," he said, still smirking.

                 "Your hiding something," I told him and he chuckled.

                 "So? I am very good at keeping secrets."

                  "You can't just make me curious and then expect me to forget about it. I need to know."

                  "Ever thought of saying please?" he questioned and I recognized the phrase from when he had first tried killing me.

                   "Its not going to work with you."

                    "It might," he challenged and I shook my head smiling at him.

                     "Could you please tell me what you were smiling at?"

                     "Nope," he responded and laughed when I gave him a glare, "I was just thinking about the first time you came to Neverland."

                      "Why?"

                      "You were lucky  that I found out that you had that power of yours, otherwise you'd be dead right now. You got luck."

                       I thought for a moment looking into his eyes, "Things happen for a reason."

                       "I guess they do," he responded kissing me one more time, then letting go of my waist. I pulled my hand back from behind his head and returned to getting the dirt out of my hair.

                      "You distracted me," I said to him and put some of my hair back in the water.

                      He smiled, "Your welcome."