Making a Deal

"I've been meaning to ask, is that really such of a big deal, because it is very simple magic," I said and Pan glared at me.

"It may be simple magic, but I have tried to do it before and it never cooperates. I can not take dreamshade out of someones system, but apparently you can," I nodded in agreement at what he said, but he looked at me and sighed, "But I want proof." He picked up an arrow that had apparently been on the log he was sitting on earlier and took my hand forcefully, then he made a deep cut into the palm of my hand and I could see the black poison go into me. "I want you to wait a moment, to give it some time to sink into your blood system, then I want to watch you heal yourself.

I did as Pan said and waited until he gave me a nod, then I raised my hand above the other and once again took out the dreamshade and then healed myself. Pan came up to me a moment later and inspected my hand, running a hand along where the wound used to be.

He dropped my hand a moment later and looked at me, "Probably, to Felix's disappointment, we need you alive. The lost boys can be clumsy at times and I need a way to heal them that won't bound them eternally to Neverland. I'll make you a deal. You can stay alive, surviving on your own on Neverland, if you agree to help heal any of my lost boys from dreamshade whenever I want you too."

"I agree to that," I responded and Pan smiled. It was a very small price to pay for my life and I didn't mind healing the lost boys, because even though Felix believed I was a heartless monster like he described my dad, I would not let innocent boys die.

"Also, the fact that your Killian's daughter stays between me, Felix and you."

"So he's not the only one who'd hold a grudge against me."

"Probably not," he said with a evil smirk, "Felix, you think you can escort her out of camp without killing her."

"Maybe," he shrugged and then got and walked over to where I was standing, he grabbed my arm ruffly and started to lead me out of the camp.

"Wait a moment," I heard Pan call and both, Felix and I, turned to look at him, "I don't think I ever asked you for your name."

"Um, Layla," I responded and he again nodded. Then Felix began leading my by the arm again out of the camp.

When we were outside of the camp we walked into the woods for about a minute and then Felix threw me forward, this time I was ready for and caught myself before I stumbled too far. "Your not allowed back into camp unless a lost boy or Pan comes for you."

"Fine," I spat back and then walked deeper into the woods away from Felix, but I still heard him retreat as well. I was glad to be away from him, I would rather spend the rest of my life in a cage if it meant I didn't have to see Felix again. Judging me for who my father was? That's ridiculous, plus I'm sure my father had reasons for what he did, I hoped at least.