Learning

"You do what?" I exclaimed as Devin finished telling me what they did when they caught an animal. I was out trying to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow from Devin so I could hunt like them. Tinkerbell could hunt well, but I wanted to do it too.

Devin laughed at me still holding up his bow and arrow pointing at a target. "I was kidding. We don't skin animals alive."

I punched him in the arm, "That scared me."

"I know, that's the fun in saying it. Now pay attention."

I watched Devin as he let go of the arrow and it sailed towards the target hitting it in the center. He looked at me with a smirk on his face, "How do you do that?"

"Here," he handed me his bow and an arrow, "Load your bow."

I did as he said while he went up to the tree and pulled the arrow out. I put the arrow on the string and aimed at the target, I was having a hard time keeping the arrow straight when I heard Devin laughing at me.

"Your doing it wrong." He walked back up to me and readjusted the bow and arrow in my hand. I could hold it better now and aimed it. "Raise it a little."

"Thanks," I said aiming a little higher, than I let go. The arrow didn't hit the center, but it did hit close.

"Not bad, at least you hit the target," he told me, teasing me.

"That was awesome."

"Try it again, lets see if you'll get better."

He handed me another arrow and I loaded up the bow again. I aimed at the center of the target and let the arrow again. This arrow got a little closer, but not that much of a difference.

"You keep practicing, you'll become really good," he hands me another arrow.

"This is going to take forever."

"Practice makes perfect," he said and I gave him a glare, "Or I could just motivate you to keep practicing."

"Motivate me how?" I questioned taking the arrow and putting it on the bow.

"I'm sure Felix could find a spot in his busy schedule to come teach you," my eyes grew wide and I looked at him; pure shock on my face.

"How did you find out?"

"Yesterday night, when Felix came back to camp, Pan literally called out to him asking how you were doing. All of us boys heard and we figured it out."

"Wow, Pan can't keep a secret can he?"

"Not unless its important, but why was it a secret?"

"I guess it wasn't really," I shrugged and fired off another arrow.

"Your getting better," he complimented, "Speaking of Felix, why didn't you ask him to help you with this?"

"Because Felix is second in command and is probably really busy everyday. Plus, I saw you first."

Devin nodded and then turned away from me and looked in the direction behind us, he smiled, "Speaking of the devil."

"The devil's in Neverland?" I joked.

He chuckled, "Kind of." I turned around and saw Felix walking toward us, hood covering half of his face.