Hate Created

I woke up and raised myself up slowly and only ended up hitting my head on something hard. I looked up and saw wooden bars, then I looked around and saw I was in a cage. I rubbed my head, feeling the spot that Felix had hit with whatever he used.

         "Look who's awake," I heard the familiar voice of Felix say. I turned to look at him and saw him twirling my knife in his hands.

          "Why do you still have my knife," I said lazily pointing at it, still groggy from my nap.

          "Do you know Killian Jones?" I was caught off guard by his question and wondered why he wanted to know, could he know my father? It was possible, the bean had brought me here, because I said wanted to go to the place my dad was most of his life.

          "Yeah, why?"

          "How do you know him?"

          "Are you purposely ignoring all my questions?"

          "Answer all mine and I might answer yours."

          I sighed loudly and he shifted positions on the rock he sat on, so he could lean closer to me. "My mom said he's my father."

         He laughed and some how his laugh was much darker than before, "Your the daughter of a filthy pirate. Poor you."

         "My dad is pirate? That's pretty cool."

        Suddenly, Felix did something I didn't expect. He jumped forward and reached through the bars of my cage to grab my throat. He held it uncomfortably tight, I chocked and gagged, by the sudden action. "You think your dad is cool because he's a bloody pirate? Well let me tell you something, your father is a cold heartless monster. He killed a child!"

          "Please let go, your going to break my neck!"

         Felix didn't let go though, he actually tightened his grip on my neck. I panicked inside at his anger, he seemed so mad right now I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did break my neck. "Your father wanted off this island so much that he killed a nine year old child with this dagger." He took my knife and pressed it against my throat.

         "What?" I exclaimed, surprised. I'd always pictured my father to be a great man, someone people would remember and love, but to find out this? There was no way I could believe it. "Your lying! No one would do that!"

          "Oh no, I'm not. He did kill a child. His name was Ruffio and every one of us, even Pan, cared for him. Then your father follows us one afternoon, during a hunt and stabs Ruffio, through the heart. Good thing he washed off the blood before you got, isn't it?"

           I was so mad at Felix, I could have killed him right now that's how angry I was. I had the perfect image of a dad in my mind and it turns out I was completely wrong, he ruined it completely. "You almost break my neck over something my dad did? Are you insane?!"

           "Your not mad at all about what your dad did? It seems your the insane one."

           "He did what he did because he thought it was right. I'm not going to judge my father for his actions."

           "Now I wish I'd have just killed you instead of bringing you here," He said pressing the knife at my throat, I winced as I felt it cut.

            "Your going to judge me over something my dad did? What if I am nothing like him?"

            "I don't care if your like him or not, your his daughter. The image he left behind is the image you get to have." He went to a different side of the cage and pulled a door open. "Pan wanted to see you, so get out."

             "No, I'm not moving from this spot just because you tell me too and I'm sure if Ruffio was anything like you I would have killed him too."

             I was terrified when I heard Felix growled and then he reached in and grabbed me by hair and yanked me out, he pulled on my hair till I was standing and looking up into his eyes, "You are exactly like him. Every part of you is screaming his traits."

            I pushed at Felix's chest and he stumbled back at my force, mostly fulled by angry adrenaline and let go of my hair. When he got up I reached for the knife still in his hand, but he grabbed my wrist before I could and pinned my arm behind my back.

             "Walk," He hissed and he pushed me forward, angrily I was guided through camp that way, lost boys looking at me being dragged by Felix, some trying to hide there laughs. I was so mad, I didn't care what any other boy thought.

              He dragged me across the campsite and over to a secluded part of the camp where Pan was sitting staring at us confused. When we got close enough he through my forward and I landed on my knees, I turned around to say something to Felix, but he had already turned and started walking away.

              "She's all yours," Felix called, but Pan stopped him by suddenly appearing in front of him. "What?"

             "Back," Was all Pan said and Felix sighed and turned back around then walked over to the log Pan was sitting at earlier, of course Felix and I stood on opposite sides of the log. "What the hell happened, Felix?"

            "She's the daughter of Killian Jones, the one who killed Ruffio."

            "His daughter?" Pan walked up to me and circled me. "She sure has his dark black hair." He ran his fingers threw my hair as he continued circling me, but stopped in front of me and stared at my neck. He put his hand on my neck and touched the wound that I forgot Felix had made on me. I winced and backed away from him. He gave me an evil smirk and looked at Felix, "Your work?"

            Felix smiled back and nodded, I was so angry. "Smile one more time, Felix and I'll burn your face off," I said creating fire in my hand.

           "Go ahead and try," he responded stepping closer to me, "I'll run this knife through your heart just like your dad."

            "Both of you stop. I know the fact that she's the daughter of Killian is upsetting, but we have bigger things to discuss. Like how she can heal dreamshade."