BadGirl?

By hey_Jacyyyy

2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want... More

BadGirl?
1. Goodbyes.
2. Morning After.
3. Home.
4. Nobody's perfect.
5. The mall.
6. My baby.
7. The first race.
8. Apology breakfast.
9. Class Teachers & Students.
10. True colours.
11. Whats wrong with you?
12. Its only a Scratch.
13. I'm fine.
14. Meeting Constable Frey.
15. Insults.
16. Dad?
17. Revenge best served even.
18. Jake.
19. The Happy Text.
20. Date Cut Short.
21. The Bitch is Back.
22. Death Notes.
23. Stick to the roads.
24. Tampered.
25. The Feather Design.
26. To Sad to be Mean.
27. The tip off.
28. False Evidence.
29. The Explosion.
30. Jesse.
31. I hate Puzzles.
33. Important calls.
34. Sharpie Wars.
35. She's my Sister.
36. Confrontations.
37. Logan's Luxury.
38. June Second.
39. Problems & Solutions.
40. Nasty Rumours.
41. Bad Luck Birthdays.
42. Britty's Secrets.
43. Meeting Fay.
44. The Note.
45. The Boys.
46. Private Jets.
47. Tiara.
48. Relatives.
49. Just Keep Swimming.
50. Deals.
51. Cars, Cars & More Cars.
52. Riverstone.
53. Rest In Peace.
54. Global Threat Operative.
55. Another Note.
56. Birds Of The Rainbow.
57. The Funeral.
58. Light & Dark.
59. The Hux's.
60. Beautiful Endings.
61. 3 Months Later.
62. I'm Back.
63. Hatred & Hospitals.
64. Explain.
65. Just My Luck.
66. Party?
67. Her.
68. Code.
69. The Arrest.
70. Snapping.
71. Letting Go.
72. Was it Worth it?
73. Wasn't Your Fault.
74. Our Love.
75. In The End.
Epilogue
A/N

32. New Friends.

35.4K 856 115
By hey_Jacyyyy

I yawned pulling at Zac's blanket so it covered me fully, Tabby groaned beside me pulling it back exposing my legs. I pulled it harder again ripping it fully off her and rolling myself in it with a smirk.

"Jackie, I'm cold," she groaned tugging at the blanket.

"Jackie's sleeping at the moment, ask her later," I murmured snuggling my face into the blanket. I felt her move beside me so I pretended I was in a very deep sleep.

"You suck at fake sleeping and sharing," she grumbled and the next thing I knew was I had been pushed off the bed and landed with a thud on the cold ground.

I groaned untangling myself from my blanket cocoon and wince as my chest still hurt. "What was that?" Zac asked bursting into the room with Kain behind him holding a baseball bat. The boys had been protective off us ever since Friday expecting the worse, surprisingly Kain included.

"Your sisters evil," I groaned sitting up off the ground and stretching.

"Jesus, I thought it was serious," Zac cursed and they both relaxed.

"Why are you guys being so protective, Zac I'm pretty sure you were reason for me having no friends last year," Tabby said narrowing her eyes at her brother.

"I did apologise for that," he pointed out.

"Yeah, but why are you being so nice now?" She pressed and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Because his whipped," Kain coughed behind him causing Zac to elbow him.

"You really like Chloe don't you," I smiled and Zac nodded his head embarrassed.

"Than you need to be a man and tell her," tabby grinned probably thinking of a plan.

"I can't do that," Zac said shaking his head.

"Because his afraid he will be a jerk to her like he used to be," Kain elaborated earning another elbow from Zac.

"Dude stop trying to break my ribs," Kain pouted rubbing his side.

"His got it bad," I whispered loudly to Tabby making Zac glare.

"Real bad," Tabby agreed.

"Since when?" I asked Zac.

"Since Jay's party," he sighed defeated.

"That's why you weren't openly hitting on me," I grinned, "I told you he looked whipped," I said to tabby.

"She was shyer than everyone at the party, she was beautiful," Zac sighed a goofy smile on his face as he probably was remembering her.

"Oh crap, she turned him into a girl," Kain fake gasped fanning himself earning yet another elbow.

"Really man, that's starting to hurt like a bitch," Kain winced moving into the room and away from Zac.

"I'm going to laugh when you get whipped," Zac grinned coming to jump on his bed beside Tabby.

"Pfft, I'm single and loving it," he smirked.

"Man whore," I coughed Kain shooting me a glare.

"Your just jealous, I get more bang than you," he smirked making me roll my eyes at him.

"Do people really assume that I'm that much of a slut," I groaned laying back down on the floor as it started to hurt sitting up.

"Well Kate does, you should hear the shit she says," Kain said shaking his head.

"Well she's stupid, because I definitely can't be a whore," I sighed closing my eyes.

"How so? I mean guys have bets on who can have a night with you," Zac frowned.

"Ew," I cringed, "I still have my v card, and I'm not loosing it anytime soon," I shrugged and the boys mouths hung open, me and Tabby stifled a laugh at their reactions.

"Really?" Kain asked not believing me.

"Yeah, I didn't do it with Charles and I didn't do it with Jake, and I haven't had a one night stand," I shrugged.

"Didn't expect that," Zac frowned getting up off the bed and checking his phone.

"You remember how it's Monday and we have to go to school?" Zac asked looking at us.

"Yeah?" I answered shooting my eyes to the bedside table which read 9:13, meaning school had started and we were late by almost an hour.

"Oh shit," I cursed getting up as fast as I could and flinching as pain shot through my back.

"Guys out," I ordered pushing them out and walking to the bathroom with the clothes I had already picked out.

"No showers," Tabby warned searching through her clothes and I nodded shutting the door behind me. I quickly changed into my ripped skinny jeans and red singlet chucking my hair up into a loose pony tail.

"Quick!" tabby called knocking on the bathroom door and I swung it open getting out and spraying me with deodorant slipping on my converse afterwards.

I grabbed my dads keys to his hummer and my clutch and phone just as Zac came into the room checking if we were done.

"Give us two minutes," I smiled coating my eyelashes quickly with mascara and tracing my blue eyes with eye liner making them stand out.

"Tabby," I called knocking on the bathroom door and she came out dressed in some three quarters that looked like mine and a blue off the shoulder shirt.

"Okay, I'm good," she smiled picking up her purse and following me to the front door where the boys were waiting.

"Shotgun," Zac grinned and I rolled my eyes walking out the door and too the hummer that everyone was going in due to, Zac being too lazy to drive, Kain's bike being in the shop and Tabby was keeping me company.

I got into the hummer Zac riding shotgun and tabby and Kain in the back. I drove like I was in a race dodging traffic and driving well over the speed limit, it took us two minutes to get due to my great driving and the guys got out of the car partly pale.

"Never getting in a car again with you driving," Zac coughed and I rolled my eyes making my way into the school, it was only 9:32, so I'd make the last 8 minutes.

"I'll see you guys later," Kain called walking to his class.

"Bye," Zac called back following me into the maths class along with Tabby.

"Morning Jackie, Zachary, Tabitha," Ms Kay smiled.

"Morning Ms Kay, sorry we're late," I apologised sitting down carefully in my seat at the back so I didn't hurt my back too much.

"It's okay, how's your injury?" She asked concern in her voice and the class stopped waiting eagerly for my answer.

"It's fine," I dismissed and the class went back to whatever they were doing.

"Your a pretty good racer, if your bike hadn't of stuffed up you would of won," the girl in front of me smiled.

"Her bike didn't stuff up she just crashed," the boy beside her commented.

"And that's why girls aren't allowed to race, because they suck," his friend smirked, I rolled my eyes at both of them.

"If I sucked so much than why did I make it into the finals and only crash because my bike was rigged to blow," I snapped glaring at them, "if I sucked so much how did I get that far and be considered such a threat that someone tried to get rid of me."

The boys both looked stunned and turned back to the front, "your pretty brave, I hope they send you to the championships," the girl from before smile and me and I smiled back.

"Thanks," I said just as the bell went for end of class.

"Welcome back guys, I'll see most of you later," Ms kay smiled and everyone piled out of the door.

I got up slowly flinching slightly but trying to hide my pain, "come on," Zac and Tabby sighed lifting me up but both my arms to help me.

"Thank you," I smiled walking towards the door after them.

"Get better Jackie," Kelly smiled off her phone for once as she walked out the door, I gave her smile before she disappeared into the crowd.

"You alright to get to physics?" tabby asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I smiled heading off in my classes direction.

I sat down next to Blake with a slight wince, "you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled. Why did I say that so much?

"Hey guys," Chloe smiled sitting at the table next to ours.

"Hey Chloe, does your sister start today?" I asked.

"Yeah took over from Mr Peg," she grinned.

"Oh I must have her than," I beamed, "is Toby here?"

"Yeah, he got out yesterday," Blake said.

"How's the dorm issue?" Chloe asked with a frown.

"Nothing yet, and my dad still hasn't called back," I huffed.

"That sucks," Blake frowned.

"Hey guys," Penny smiled sitting next to Chloe.

"Hey penny, where's Kelly?" I asked.

"She got moved into biology," Penny pouted.

"Don't worry you got us," Blake grinned.

"And hey would it be okay if I hung out with you today?" She asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure, fight with Kate?" I guessed and she nodded.

"I don't like her new company," she cringed and I frowned.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"A guy name Jake, she replaced Kain with him, and his not the nicest to me and Kelly," she said sadly.

"Jake, dark hair, tall, out of school?" I questioned my eyes narrowing.

"Yeah, Jesse's brother," Blake sighed and I frowned turning to him.

"Brother?"

"Well half brother," Blake shrugged.

"I went out with Jesse brother," I said in shock.

"His a dick," Penny said with distaste.

"His Jesse's brother," I said hitting my head against the table.

"I thought you knew that," Blake frowned.

"Wait the god man was Jesse brother, that makes sense," Chloe said to herself.

"Wait none of you knew," Blake asked.

"No," I shook my head.

"Didn't you sleep over his house?" Chloe questioned.

"Yeah, and I played with his sister Zoe," I said in agreement putting the pieces together. Why am I so stupid, they had the same bloody hair and sister!

"Zoe a cutie," Blake smiled.

"Yes she is," I agreed with a smiled.

"Good morning class and welcome to term two," mr Bentley smiled walking in an breaking all the conversation that were going on.

**

"Morning Mrs Hoyt," I smiled being overly nice as I walked I I her class with Chloe behind me.

"Morning Jackie take a seat," she said slowly trying to figure out my angle.

"Okay miss," I beamed heading to the back and sliding into the seat next to Tabby why Chloe and Britty sat in front.

"What are you doing?" tabby asked eyeing me.

"I don't know I'm bored," I shrugged and Zac and Jesse sat at the table next to ours.

"Hey girls," they greeted.

"Hey, Zac, Jesse," I smiled turning to Jesse.

"What did I do?" He whispered to Zac and Zac shrugged slightly.

"She found out that your brothers Jake," Chloe commented Zac's eyes going straight to her a smile appearing on his face.

"Jakes a prick, I refused to be related to him," Jesse spat in disgust.

"That he is but why didn't you tell me I was dating your brother?" I asked with a wince.

"I wasn't talking to you at the moment," he shrugged.

"Wait the hot cheat was his brother? That actually makes sense," tabby said thinking it over.

"That's exactly what I said," Chloe smiled.

"Well they had the same hair and slight features but it wasn't that obvious," Britty shrugged.

"One was a complete douche and the other ones just at times is," Tabby commented.

"Hey, I'm right here," Jesse said pretending to look hurt.

"Zac stop staring," I grinned wickedly and he snapped his gaze away from Chloe to glare at me.

"Class, be quiet now," Mrs Hoyt snapped starting the roll.

**

"So are you guys going to the end of semester dance?" Scott asked coming up to the girls as we walked to the table after grabbing Penny.

"Dance?" I said my face consorting in horror.

"Yeah, this years theme is dark and light," Scott grinned.

"Well I'm not going, I don't do dances," I shrugged sitting next to Blake.

"You have to come," Blake said and I eyed him like he had grown another head.

"Your going?" I asked in horror.

"Yep, Scott's making us," he shrugged.

"And who's your dates?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ask Scott," Blake shrugged.

"Well it's, Britty and Jordan, Chloe and Zac, Tabby and Blake, Penny and Kain and Jesse and Jackie," he said proudly making all of us choke except Britty and Zac.

"I'm not going," Jesse pointed out.

"Neither," I said folding my arms.

"Who are you going with?" Kain asked.

"Secret," Scott smirked.

"How did you even pair us?" Blake asked.

"Well, Zac can't stop staring at Chloe, Britty and Jordan are dating, Kain and Penny talk to each other the most, Jackie and Jesse have the most history and, Blake and Tabby are the odd ones out," he shrugged making everyone choke again besides Tabby and Blake who just frowned.

"You are the most awkwardest person ever," I said to Scott.

"Not my fault I'm right," he grinned.

"I'll ask Jordy," Britty grinned pulling out her phone.

"I'm still not going," I pointed out.

"Me either," Jesse shrugged.

"Unless you double the jelly beans, I'm not going either," Blake yawned.

"Fine I'll double the jelly beans, and guys you have to come!" Scott pouted.

"I'm only going if I get jelly beans too," Tabby grinned.

"You like jelly beans?" Blake asked wide eyed.

"Yes, their my favourite," she smiled dreamily.

"Told you, match maker right here," Scott grinned.

"Only for the jelly beans," Tabby said.

"Still not going," I shrugged.

"You can't ditch Jesse," Scott said trying to play the guilty card.

"I'm not even going," Jesse called out reminding him.

"You are lazy shit, and if your not there you'll be the reason they don't get jelly beans," Scott grinned evilly.

"I will kill you all if you deprive me of free jelly beans," they both warned at the same time.

"I'm not arguing with Blake, you have not seen him when I tried to take one of his jelly beans in year six," Kain said.

"So it's just Jackie and Jesse," Scott summed up.

"Fine, but I'm not going to act happy," I grumbled and Jesse shrugged.

"Get me a tux and I'll go," he yawned.

"So this is where you are, traitor much," Kate snarled walking past our table with Jake next to her and Kelly looking sad walking behind her.

"Guess the friends you treat like shit don't like you anymore," I smiled evilly at her walking up to Kelly.

"I have dirt on her, she can't leave," Kate snarled.

"It's sad that the only reason that she's with you is because of that," I said pity in my words directed at Kate, "you can't even have real friends."

"Jake my friend," she shrugged.

"So was Jesse, so was Kain, same things happen," I pointed out.

"Oh shut up Jackie, go back to jail," Jake snarled thinking that effected me.

"That's a sucky come back and anyone can probably guess I've been to jail," I shrugged.

"What about your loser mum?" He tried.

"Heard that too many times," I shrugged again adding a yawn.

"Kate fuck off will you," Kain snarled.

"I thought we had something Kain," she fake pouted.

"Oh please, all you do is stab people in the back no wonder no one likes you," he snapped.

"I like her," Jake smirked.

"No one likes you either," Jesse chimed.

"Your just jealous because Anya favours me," he snapped.

"More like pity's you," Jesse shrugged.

"That's why your basically ignored now, if she pitied me I doubt she would just forget about you," he said a cruel smirk on his face.

A flash of hurt passed through Jesse's eyes and I knew that Jake had hit him where it hurt. "Again with the fucking smirking, you do not realise how stupid you look, and Kate just a warning but his a sloppy kisser," I pointed out saving Jesse.

"Your just a bitch Jackie," Jake snapped and I shrugged.

"Bitch, butch, whatever, but seriously Jake practice some expressions," I advised.

"Fuck you," he spat storming off.

"No thanks, I don't want your Std's," I called as he walked away making the kids listening laugh.

"Thank you," Jesse whispered secretly and I nodded my head.

"Can I hang with you?" Kelly asked.

"Sure, come sit, are you going to the end of semester dance?" I asked with a smile.

"Was, not sure now," she shrugged.

"You can go with Scott," Tabby grinned.

"Um.." Scott trailed off awkwardly.

"Sorry, it's not that I wouldn't but I kinda don't swing that was," she said nervously.

"Oh thank god, neither," Scott grinned slapping his hand over his mouth as he said it.

"Wait your gay?" Britty asked looking at her brother.

"Uh yeah.." He trailed off embarrassed.

Britty huffed handing a twenty dollar note over to Blake, "your an ass," she muttered.

"You betted if I was gay," Scott shrieked mortified.

"Sorry, needed the cash," Blake said sheepishly.

"My own family," Scott sighed.

"Wait is that the dirt Kate has on you?" I asked Kelly.

"Yeah, this is kinda the first time I admitted it," she winced.

"It's okay," I said reassuringly.

"Thank you Jackie," she smiled.

**

I walked out of humanities saying a bye to Miss Lay, she was a really cool teacher and way better than Mr peg.

As I reached drama I was met with the Kelly, Penny and the Loves. I walked in smiling at Mr Toby who looked a lot better than before, his stitch was still in but the bruised covering his face had gone.

"Looking better Jackie," Toby smiled.

"You too, how your head?" I asked.

"Sore, how's your back and breathing?" He questioned.

"Better, sitting down still hurts but its getting there," I grinned.

"Well, have you heard from the races?"

"Nope, apparently their still deciding what to do," I shrugged.

"Can you tell me if you get any news?"

"Sure," I smiled walking over to my group wincing as my head spun slightly.

I sat down next to Kelly with a smile ignoring the pain from my dizzy spill, maybe I just needed some pain relievers.

<><><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
11.8K 1.1K 34
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, finally tired with his annoying stares. "What's your deal with Lucas?" He asked back, gritting his teeth. Geez what...
13.9K 182 20
"Stop being so loud princess its 6 in the morning," he got up and put on his pants "Starring now our we princess?" he said cockily "Whats there to se...
8.3K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...