Redirected to a Kinder Pack

Por saphem

Brianna Snow is the outcast of her pack but she left when she was rejected by her mate and redirected to a ki... Mais

Char Info
Met and Rejected
She's Gone...?
Saved. BY MY ENEMIES????
Befriending my former enemies
Vampire Info
Main Vampires
Increasing Mystery
Moving In
New Pack and Old Pack characters
Being Controlled???
Confrontation
Confrontation 2
The Oh So Wonderful Speech
The Aftermath
Attack, Dream and Decision
Meeting the Vamps
Truths Revealed, Lies Unravelled
The Final Battle
Epilogue

The Plan

3.5K 37 3
Por saphem

I’m so happy =)!! Over 2500 reads and 13 votes... I know your all thinking that’s so less but I’m still proud of myself hmph anddd I’m sooo sorry guys I suck so bad at make long chapters I’m gonna try to make them longer now if possible

btw *sighs* I don’t understand my logic but somehow everyone is still in high school even though they’re 19 now....just pretend they all started school a year late or they all somehow failed a grade and they’re all in grade 12 now oopsies daisies? o-o

 Well good luck me :O

_________________________________________________________________________________

Brianna's POV

After my confrontation with Liam, I swore to never be with Liam ever again unless he has an extremely good reason for acting the way he is right now. Otherwise I’m gonna move on for now. I went to Taylor's room to talk to him for abit about what happened.

"Tay?" I called out hesitantly.

"Sup, Anna" Taylor looked at me curiously.

I looked at the floor sadly and sat on his bed when he told me to, "I don’t understand why Liam hates me so much, he said he won’t be with ever. What did I do to him?

Tay answered thoughtfully, "It has nothing to do with you, Anna, that boy is just wrong in the head."

I said, "But -"

"No 'buts', there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, anyone will agree with me that other than Liam of course and its Liam that has a problem, I mean you’re hot, badass, smart, and a legend. What kind of a**hole would deny that, especially when they’re mates? Him obviously. He has something wrong with him. Believe me, your perfect."

"Ewwww" I said putting a disgusted face on and laughing, "your my brother, why are you checking me out."

"Ha Ha very funny Anna, go to bed, we have school tomorrow"

"Kay thanks for the advice, night Tay."

"Anytime, night Anna."

*************************************************************************************************************

-Arriving at school-

My pack roared into the school parking lot, some on motorcycles including me and the others in cars, with Liam's pack behind me. Liam's pack still hasn’t met the rest of my pack yet, some were on vacation right now. We were all in the same grade sadly meaning I might have classes with Liam.

Tate wasn’t joking when he said he was gonna make it up to me. In fact it was starting to become annoying. Snow said in my head, at least he wasn’t a jerk like he was in the past. Yea that’s true I thought back to her.

When we parked, everyone and I mean everyone was staring at our pack and the other packs, the girls with lust for the boys and disgust at the girls. The boys with lust for the girls, and disgust for the boys. You know how I said my pack has no sluts? Sadly I can’t say the same for our school *cries* Snow laughed at the comment.

Everyone crowded around Liam's pack but stayed away from us, cuz we’re the 'badass' group and according to the humans, you have to kill your family to join. Snow said in my head I’ll never understand human logic thank god I’m a wolf. lol lucky you Snow I said in my head doing a mental smile.

My pack walked into the school to go to our lockers that were all side by side while the other pack swarmed with humans still, tried to get to the office. Liam was soaking up all the sluts’ attention, they were all surrounding him and he currently was sucking one of their faces off.

While Tate...my poor, poor, pooooooooor brother, who hasn’t met his mate yet, was desperately trying to get the sluts that were hanging off his arms off of him.

Me and my pack stood there leaning against the lockers laughing our asses off at them, while some of them, including me, were taking pictures of them. When I suddenly had the brightest idea EVER, a grin appeared on my face.

Theo and Tommy grinned when they saw the smile on my face. While the rest of my brothers sighed and shook their heads amusingly, Theo and Tommy said together, "What is it this time, Anna?"

"Well," I drawled out slowly, "we have a welcoming ceremony for Liam's pack correct?"

"Yes, we do," Sky answered me cautiously.

"And the principle asked our group to do the welcoming speech for them right?"

This time Tay answered me, "yea..." and the twins were like, "We like where this is heading...”

"Well, than, let's plan our 'speech', shall we brothers?"

The twins pumped their fist and yelled, "HELL YEA!!!!!!!!"

Tay and Sky just answered with a sure and fine.

"Let's ask Tate to help us with the speech, I’m sure he'd love to help us with the speech."

"Im sure he will," the twins grinned evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE SPEECH PLAN

Speech:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place: the school gymnasium

Time: first period

Seating plan: Liam and his pack plus the sluts will sit in the middle, excluding Tate, everyone else can sit wherever they’d like

Collaborators and planners: Brianna, the twins, Sky, Tay, Tate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Tate had joined us before we had figured out our speech. Everyone in our group had a smirk on their faces. Tate said, "I love your speech sis."

I laughed, "I love my speech too bro."

 "LETS GO TELL THE PRINCIPLE WE FINALIZED OUR SPEECHES," the twins yelled excitedly.

We walked into the principal’s office, and the principle stood up asking, "Hello there, how may I help you lady and gents?"

"Well we finalized our speeches for the welcoming ceremony today."

The principle smiled, "Splendid, you five and person I have yet to greet."

"I'm Tate, Bri's brother. Nice to meet you...?"

"I am the principle, Mr. Oldy. Who is this Bri?"

"I meant Anna sorry, Mr. Oldy"

"It is wonderful to have met you, Mr. Snow."

"You...uh...too?" Tate stammered out before sprinting out the room.

Mr.Oldy called out at us, "Behave, children, I don’t want any trouble."

The twins laughed evilly, "We make no promises."

Then we all followed Tate out laughing our heads off at Tate's behavior of meeting our principle for the first time and his, as he puts it, 'the correct way' of speaking. We were all horsing, or I should say wolfing, around as we headed to the gym. Me and the twins were making fun of Mr.Oldy and his speaking, Sky and Tay were going over our speeches and Tate... well, he still traumatized by Oldy's way of speaking and name.

*********************************************************************************************************

Mr.Oldy's POV

Oh my, I thought, what have I unleashed...

*********************************************************************************************************

Leo and Sora's POV

Me and Sora were laughing our butts off at Brianna and her friends plan for the speech and yes we were spying on them. Kennedy was smiling a little while Val giggled.

"We have got to watch this!!!" We said together.

Val said, "Yea, it sounds like a great speech." 

 ___________________________________________________________________________

Btw peeps, I forgot to say that only Val, the vamp, found her mate but he died, the other 3 still haven’t found their mates

Next chapters the "Speech"~~~

IM SO EXCITED ('''')(^_^)('''')

Thanks for all the support so far yall

Comment. Vote. Fan. If you’d like

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2M 57K 31
Hayley BloodFallen is a shy and awkward girl. Or so people thought. She goes to an all werewolf school, everyone mistreats her when her pack isn't lo...
22K 287 16
"What don't you understand? I cant have an omega as my Luna! It would be an absolute disgrace to the pack!" my mate shouted, shattering my heart to b...
1.3M 35.1K 26
Zac Moon was the soon to be alpha of the Blood Moon pack. He was a typical player; using girls and treating them like toys. He never wanted a mate s...
296 26 19
Werewolf finding her mate is the player of pack. Will she reject or accept him? Read to find out ❤