Letting Go Of Love

By improbablydeadnow

Three friends. One story. An end to a new beginning. Suzanne was the key. The key that unlocked the memories... More

Back again
No
Jess
Mum
Cassie
Suzanne
10 years old
School
Tears
The Garden
Smile
Away
I can't
Betrayal
Wishes
Gone

Author's Note

4 1 0
By improbablydeadnow

Hey guys!! Ok so some of you might be thinking that these chapters are confusing...

But they are meant to be. It relates to her mental condition called Psychosis.

This condition confuses the mind as it twists reality and your imagination to make you confused.

I have purposely made it slightly confusing as it ties in with the story, but near the end chapters it should become clearer.

- Thank you for reading my story and it would be much appreciated I you could give each chapter a vote! ( a.k.a a star ) Thank you again and sorry for the confusion! ;) ;) ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.7K 23
โ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐.. ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐€...
54.3K 2.7K 50
สŸแดœแดษชษดแดแดœ๊œฑ; ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด…แด…ษชษดษข สŸษชษขสœแด›; ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด› แดส€ ๊œฑสœษชษดษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹.
23.5K 1.3K 61
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
3M 249K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...