Melting Hearts {Completed}

By Evelyn_IsNotHere

This is an aarmau story, if you don't know what aarmau is, then watch Aphmau on YouTube. This is all for her... More

When I Saw Him
His House
Home Sweet Home
Here We Go
New World
A New Household
Wildest Dreams
The Biggest Gift
Oh No
Im Soo Sorry
New Romantics
The Best Day
The Story Of Us
Love Story
Style
Wonderland
Never Grow Up
Speak Now
Enchanted
Sparks Fly
Long Live
Last Kiss
Starlight
The Lucky One
Mine
State Of Grace
Holy Ground
Everything Has Changed
Fearless
This Love
You Belong With Me
Forever & Always
Our Song
Innocent
I almost do
Blank Space
Change
Goodbye
Love-Sick
You're burning up!
Matchmaker!!
The Most Depressing Day Ever
Tears of Despair
Saved
Stressed
The End
New book
Book 2!

Hello, Neighbor.

112 2 0
By Evelyn_IsNotHere

Lizzie's pov

When we arrived at our house, we walked in and looked around. It was massive." Hey Kiana, why don't we unpack then greet our new neighbors." I said and she nodded. We started to unpack until the doorbell rang. I ran up and answered." Hello! My name is Jack and I would like to welcome you to the neighborhood with a fruit basket." He said, handing us one." Thank you! My name is Lizzie and my roommate's name is Kiana!" I said excited." Well Lizzie, I hope to see you around." And with that, he left. I walked back and put the fruit basket on the table and went up into my room to set up my gaming stuff. I went online and talked to Jack again.

L-What's up?
J- idk. Just went to meet my new neighbor.
L- Heh, funny, my neighbor just came to visit me!
J-that's weird.
L- anyways, gtg unpack my stuff. Just moved in.
J- K.

I turned off my laptop and walked over to my stack of boxes. *sigh* this is going to take forever.

Jack's pov

Lizzie was super cute and was really nice. I wonder if she is the Lizzie I met online. HAHAHAHAHAAHHA Probably not. I mean, that would be crazy if that was her but it probably isn't." Jack! Get you butt in here and feed your cat!" My sister, Mal screamed. I signed and walked over to the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I turned around and walked back to the door. I opened it to see a note taped onto the door that read: Lizzie's number: 214-876-2593. So I guess Lizzie gave me her number. I decided to text her.{ Hey Lizzie.} I turned off me phone and walked to feed the dumb cat.

DONT WORRY!! The next chapter will be in Aphmau and Aaron's povs. Hope you enjoyed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 308 60
Laurence sits next to me and i snuggle against him for warmth. "Aphmau...I'm really sorry for everything that has happened. I've caused you so much t...
6K 119 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...
415K 12K 93
"Hey Garroth! So, I was wondering if we could talk." "Sure, I have time right now." He waited for me to say something. "... in private." I said. "Oh...
12.8K 357 31
"I'm scared to love you..." "But I'm even more scared of just walking away" *** In a world, where humans and androids coexist, one girl stands out fr...