Girls Vs Boys

Da Zmshearts123

Not everyone has a perfect life, well Beyonce probably does..... Athena, although her name means 'god of wi... Altro

Prologue
Character Descriptions
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter Two <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 13<3
Chapter 14<3
Chapter 15<3
Chapter 16<3
Chapter 17<3

Chapter 18<3

28 0 1
Da Zmshearts123

Elishas pov:  

Oh god this girl Athena has the guts to stand up to Mrs Claudia like that. Even I fucking wet myself whenever she speaks to me.

There was a time when this slut Tanya threw a apple at my head in the canteen. That Bitch thought she could get away with it. I grabbed Amelias sandwich and threw it at her head. But as I threw it, Mrs Claudia, who decided it was a perfect time to walk in (Probably to clean the canteen lol) saw me throw it.......

She screamed at me and Tanya (the slut). She even gave me a detention for a whole week and to think Athena swore at her makes me feel proud.

Unlike Amelia who was crying over Athenas behaviour.

"Oh Athena I am ashamed of you the Lord will not forgive you........"Amelia went on and on. She has the most innocent soul in the whole entire school, even the 15 year olds in this school push her around.

So after Amelia finished telling us the situation about Mrs Claudia and Athena, we got dragged by Athena to the back of the school courts.

Even the teachers don't dare go there. That's where the druggies,the skyscrapers and basically people who smoke go.

"Omg guys why the hell are you so scared!" Athena moaned and continued dragging us in.

"This is the perfect place to hide from that bitch" she continued.

"Well I don't know man, there are some weird guys around there.."I stuttered looking around.

"Yeah I agree with Elisha plus guys, there is only 25 minutes of lunch left!" Amelia said, as she looked at her wrist watch.

"That's more than enough, and Elisha if any guy annoys you I will sort them out..." Athena reassured us.

After like 5 minutes of arguing we followed Athena behind the school gates.

It was disgusting with cigarettes scattered around and beer cans half open. The area smelt so bad it was like walking into my brothers bedroom.

That dog never cleans his room he says it's his lair and no one enters it. But really he is a lazy piece of shit but I really love him he does really look out for me although he does get a bit over protective sometimes.

 There was such a powerful scent that powered over the horrible cigarette smell. As we strolled around the bend we came face to face with the walking skyscrapers, they were all huddled  together.

The scent was coming from the boys. They were all so perfect but Finn just stood out of all of them.

 His eyes were glistening as the sun hit them. Oh my fucking Lord he is so perfect. After I finished legit perving on him we slowly walked past them.

"Hi Elisha." Finn smiled at me.

"Oh heyy Finn!" I replied back. I tried so hard to cover up my flushed cheeks. It was his eyes that made me fall for him and his perfectly sculpted jawline.

"Ohhhh Elisha why you blushing?" Athena whispered into my ear.

"Shut up Athena he's going to hear you!" I whispered back.

"What are you guys whispering about?"Ethan questioned us.

"Well let's just say loves in the air..."Amelia answered back whilst chuckling. This thing just made the whole situation awkward and obvious.

I turned around and gave Amelia a cold stare. But I felt bad for her, cause she looked so scared....

"Sup Bitches, Do you guys normally hang out around here?" Athena questioned them all.

"None of your business.." Hunter smirked at Athena.

"No wonder you guys always smell like weed!" I randomly blurted out. This was the biggest lie I have ever told anyone, they all smelled gorgeous.... Literally.

"Why did you bring this little shit with you?" Aiden spat out facing Amelia.

Amelia didn't say anything anything and bought her attention to one of the goths standing in a corner, "I thought he LEFT! He still owes me that £5... I am gonna go talk to him!" Amelia pointed a finger at him, and began stomping off but got stopped by Hunter.

"Look Hippy child, Do you really want to get punched in the face by him?" Hunter raised his eyebrows at Amelia.

She just shook her head, "No of course not B-"

"I don't want your long lecture about life right now, just do us all a favour and quit talking!" Hunter casually told Amelia.

Surprisingly Amelia shut up and came back to stand next to us.

"So Elisha didn't you get caught with the fire alarm 'Incident'."Reece tried changing the topic.

"No I didn't..... Which was weird cause I never get away with anything!" I replied back. 

" I can't actually believe you got away with it, I mean I was so scared you would get caught!" Finn laughed at the memory.

"Why do you care man?" Ethan asked him with a smirk on his face.

"Because shes a good friend to me and I care about her." Finn causally shrugged his shoulders.

"You do!" I accidentally blurted out. 

"Yeahh......" Finn awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

The situation got kind of awkward and weird. Finn just kept on giving me cute smiles whilst the others were starting to talk about the geography camping trip.

"So guys Umm do we have to do those nature walks and shit" Athena asked Reece.

"I think so but who gives a fuck the teachers don't bother either." Reece answered her back.

 BUUUUUZZZZZZZ

The buzzer went off signalling that lunch was over....

When we were trying to get to lesson, we had to face these two random twats who were literally smoking in our faces.

"Umm excuse you fucking twats, but are you blind can't you see we are trying to get past!" I screamed slightly getting pissed off.

"Elisha wait I will deal with them, listen fellow friends smoking is injurious to health and is not good for your body please stop smoking!" Amelia lectured them.

"Amelia listen we are not here to give them advice on how stupid they are! So stop wasting your time on them."Athena told her.

"Exactly you tell her Athena..."I mentioned.

"Shut the fuck up!" The taller one rolled his eyes at us.

"Or else we will make you..." the other one finished of saying.

"What did you say? How fucking dare you!" I yelled back now beginning to lose my temper.

Before they started talking Amelia grabbed both me and Athena to the front of the school.  

"Amelia why the fuck did you do that those guys just needed a punch in the face" I screamed at her. 

"Well actually I knew you were going to punch him and Athena was getting ready to kick one of them of course I have to step in and stop you guys!" Amelia pointed out.

"Well thanks for that! I am already in enough trouble as it is with Mrs Claudia." Athena thanked her.

"Okay guys anyways, I have a physics exam wish me luck and pray for me!" Amelia worriedly stated, before gingerly walking off

"Good luck Amelia!" Me and Athena shouted in unison.

1 week later:

It was literally a daily routine for us now, cause every day at lunch we hid at the  back of the school building.

We always talked to the walking skyscrapers and we were kind of getting close to them. Especially Finn.

But one day we causally went to the usual area where we meet up with the boys. But surprisingly they were all moody and not talking.

"Umm guys are you okay?" Amelia questioned them.

"What, has Aiden possessed you all!" I said trying to make them laugh.

" Shut the fuck up!" Aiden scoffed out.

"Then why you guys so pissed off, are you on your period Hunter?" Athena said to Hunter whilst laughing.

" No do I look like a girl to you?" He questioned Athena.

As he finished that line,I saw Mrs claudia heading towards us from the corner of my eye. She looked furious, I could see the steam leave her ears.

She strolled towards us and stopped in front of Hunter.

"Thank you Hunter for telling me where Athena would be!" Mrs Claudia thanked him.

"What did this bitch do? How fucking dare you?"Athena yelled at Hunter.

"Well Athena did you think you can get away from me? How dare you speak in that sort of language in front of me AND YOU SWORE AT ME..... well in 2 years time you will be going to university, and I DOUBT you will get in one..." Mrs Claudia kept on going.

"Does it look like I care?" Athena spat out.

We all stared at Athena in shock.

" I really don't care where you end up in the future, because I know you will probably still be living with your mommy and daddy.... and have no husband, because with that attitude of yours Missy..... life isn't going to be too great for you! Also in my free time I was thinking for great ideas too punish you, for your horrible nasty behaviour! Because love you just created world war 3 with me!" Mrs Claudia viciously sent lazer beams to Athena, whilst evilly grinning.

"You have no FUCKING right to talk about my future! and IF I WANTED TOO, I COULD REPORT YOU RIGHT NOW! DO YOU WANT ME TOO GO THERE!" Athena clenched her hands into a fist, trying to contain her anger.

The walking skyscrapers just stood there with amusement evident on there face, I turned to them all and gave them each a death stare.

"You think you can scare me with your threats Miss Delilah Jones.... you are lucky your not suspended or even expelled... Instead you will be spending your weekends, lunchtimes, after schools with me for two hours! Yay FUN!" Mrs Claudia evilly chuckled, whilst clapping her hands together.

"Well actually, I have the camping trip too attend to..... so sorry to burst you bubble Miss shitface but I can't come!" Athena replied with a cheeky smirk on her face.

"Well then you simply can't go!" Mrs Claudia demanded.

"Wait! That is not fucking fair you can't do that!!" Athena wailed at her.

"I can and I will!" Mrs Claudia shouted back, and with that she walked off.

" I fucking hate you Hunter why the hell did you snitch on me like that?" Athena screamed.

Hunter just stood there with a small grin plastered onto his face but I feel like he suddenly felt guilty after Ms Claudia said Athena can't go to the trip. She was so excited for it as well.

" You bitch can't you just leave her alone can you? we were so looking forward to that trip aswell!" I yelled at him angrily. He just ruined this whole trip for us.

"Hunter... I thought you were better then that!" Amelia dramatically finished off and turned on her heels.

 And with that me and Amelia walked off behind Athena who sulked behind Ms Claudia, leaving the walking skyscrapers in silence.

*************************************

It was now a Saturday, and we all were at Amelias house. The camping trip was on Monday and Athena was coming up with ideas of how to sneak into the trip.

"Ughh! THAT FUCKING BITCH! She can't do that, I already paid for the trip!!" Athena angrily whined to us.

"Don't worry Athena, just come on the trip! It's not like she is gonna be there!" I reassured Athena.

"Ummm.... there is a high likely chance she might be there, Brandon told me the other day that she was one of the teachers who volunteered to come to the trip with us!" Amelia apologetically looked at Athena.

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUSSS!!!!!!" Athena screamed at the top of her lungs.

Me and Amelia both instantly covered our ears, "Can you calm down! Jesus Christ!" I said, whilst smacking Athenas head.

She just rolled her eyes at me, "I am still going though!"

"DINNERS READY!" Arianna (Amelias Mum) called us from downstairs.

"COMINGGGGGG!" We all shouted back in unison.

"Ummm... Amelia, Is Gabe gonna be there." I awkwardly asked her.

"Yeah, I think so..." Amelia looked at me and waited for my response.

"Wellll this is going to be awkward!" I chuckled.

"You think!" Athena sarcastically blurted out.

I ignored her comment and we all decided to sprint out of Amelias room and down the stairs.

We all decided it would be a good idea to have a sleepover, and help Amelia pack for the one week camping trip, since she was the last one out of us three to pack.

When we all reached the dining table, we took our seats. Amelia was seating opposite Savannah, who seemed to be concentrated on her phone screen. Both Amelias parents were sitting on the end of each side of the table, Me, Amelia and Athena all sat next to each other..... Although there was one person who wasn't here.... Gabe.

"Soooo girls, are you all excited for the trip!" Arianna asked us all whilst eating her mashed potatoes.

"About that Mum...... Athena G-" Amelia got cut off by Athena.

"Yeahhhh! We all are just super excited!" Athena chirped, with the fakest smile plastered onto her face. Savannah looked up and raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"Well that's good!" Arianna smiled.

"Savannah put your phone down!" James (Amelias dad) ordered.

"Whyyy thoughhh? You all are boring as fu-" Savannah whined.

"LANGUAGE MISSY!" Arianna interrupted.

Savannah rolled her eyes, and chucked her phone on the table, "Happy?" Savannah sarcastically chirped.

They both decided to ignore her, "Where is Gabe?" James asked Arianna.

"He is coming down in a bit, he had some homework to finish off!" Arianna replied.

We all continued eating our mash, that was cooked ever so greatly.

"Wow! This is the most delicious thing I have EVER TASTED!" I pointed out, whilst taking another spoonful of the wonderful food into my mouth.

Everyone chuckled at me, "It's true!" I stated.

A few minutes later of chatting about life and making stupid jokes to one another, we heard footsteps enter the dining room.

"Sorry, I got caught up with homework!" Gabe apologised to us, and then took a seat opposite me.

James nodded at him, "Your dinner might be cold now..." 

"Its cool, I really don't mind."

Once in a while Amelia kept looking at me too see if I was fine with this or not, which I just responded with giving her a reassuring nod.

We all continued too talk and eat, well I didn't talk as much as I did before... But I don't think anyone noticed.

After dinner was finished, Me and the girls all helped Amelias parents clean up. Then we decided to head up and watch some movies..... before drifting off too sleep.

****************************************

A/N

3 WEEKS, 14 EXAMS, A STUPID GEOGRAPHY FIELDTRIP AND A TROYE SIVAN CONCERT LATER AND..........WE'RE BACKK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

We missed you guys

Sorry it took a little longer than expected but the exams are over!!!!!!!!!.

You know what the sad thing is, Ms Claudia is just like my maths teacher but not even joking my teacher can be worse than Ms.Claudia...........

SOOOOOOOOO.... from now on we will try our best to keep up with our schedule (publishing three chapters a week)

We are such dedicated souls we decided instead of being antisocial and sitting at home all day, we should join some extra curricular clubs! Yesterday was actually the first day we went!

STORY TIME: so the day before the clubs actually started we went to the centre to ask about them and when we walked in we were expecting the centre to be colourful and filled to the brim with teens yahh BUT it was sooo dark and there was only these two creepy men literally. One of them was like 'there's 3 young ladies here asking about the activities and he had the creepiest smile ever but he had the coolest american accent ever. Lets just say I thought we were gonna die........

But yesterday we went and it was SOOOO FUN, we made pizza's and had a football match boys vs girls. There was 5 girls (we all go to the same school) and 3 (random) boys. WE WON LOOOOOOL.

Okayy enough ranting.........

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER, LOOK OUT FOR ATHENA'S POV COMING SOON

Who else is excited for the camping trip because I know I am!!

ANYWAYS PEACE OUT LOVELIESSSS

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

186 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
8.5K 366 32
WARNING โš ๏ธ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
1.7K 219 30
**COMPLETED** (NOT TOTALLY EDITED.., SO PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES.) What happens when 2 long lost lovers come across each other after 10 fuckin' year...
109K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...