Married to a Rockstar. Sequel...

By winterclifford

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 27

473 0 0
By winterclifford

-Alesana's POV-

"Hurry up, girl!" Rosie yelled into the phone.

"I am! Sheesh!" I hung up and said to CC, "I'm going now. She's nervous and stressed so it's best if I'm there now."

He kissed me. "Okay. I'll see you at the church tomorrow."

"Yep!" I grabbed the dress, shoes, and a bag full of everything I needed for the wedding. I picked up Carolyn and walked out past the guys to the car. I quickly drove over to Ash and Rosie's  place.

Oh, I should fill you in, tomorrow is the day Rosie and Ashley get married. There ya go.

 I parked next to Sammi's car and walked up to their place. I found the door and knocked, covering the peephole. Rosie opened the door. She smiled. "I thought it was you." She hugged me and Carolyn and let us in. I put my stuff on the table with the other stuff and put Carolyn down and walked to the living room to the girls.

Sammi smiles and hugs me. "Hello lady! You're just in time!"

I hug Crystal and October and say, "Just in time for what?"

Rosie turned on music. "We're going to party!"

"Dance party!" Crystal yelled.

Rosie blasted it, and we danced around for a few songs. Then Crystal said, "I think we should start on dinner. I'm sure Carolyn is hungry too."

We all agreed, so Sammi made a delicious curry for us. And for the first time, Carolyn actually ate it and liked it. We put on a few chick flicks with some marriage scenes that got us to tear up a little bit. Then Carolyn fell asleep at 11 after I gently rocked her in the guest room. I kissed her head gently and walked back out to the living room.

We watched the Titanic and then Mean Girls, finishing off with White Chicks. I said, "I think Rosie needs to get her beauty rest. It's 2 in the morning and we have to be at the church at noon."

"Noon, Alesana. Not 8AM. Sheesh."

"I know. But we still need to get ready."

"True."

"Get to bed, muchacha!" Sammi yelled.

Rosie chuckled. "Mkay. Good night ladies!" She walked upstairs and went to bed. We went up to the guest room, which had a mattress on the floor then the bed Carolyn, Crystal, and I were laying on. October said she thought the couch was more comfortable, so she stayed out there. Sammi took the mattress.

We changed into our pajamas and we fell right asleep, Carolyn's arm in my face.

____

"Wake up! Wake up!" Crystal said, poking me.

I groaned. "Ahh what?"

"We need to wake up Rosie. All of us."

"What time is it?" I asked, stretching.

"It's eight."

I got up and left Carolyn sleeping soundly. We joined together in the hall and walked to Rosie's room. We all jumped on the bed at once. Rosie woke with a start. "Oh sh*t!" She yelled.

We all laughed. Rosie was taking deep breaths. "Oh my.. you guys scared me to death."

"Get up then! We have 3 hours to get ready." Sammi said.

 Rosie got up out of bed and went to take a shower. Sammi said, "Do any of you have to take a shower?"

We looked around. No one. We took a shower the day before this. She said, "So I'll do the hair. Alesana, you're better at the makeup, and we should just go get dressed while we can."

We walked downstairs to the living room, picked up the dresses, shoes, and everything else we needed before heading back upstairs.

We got into our dresses - a long red strapless dress that was a little bit low cut, and a slit down the leg. It had a pretty design along the waist of the dress. The theme of the wedding is Old Hollywood.

We put on our red heels and then Rosie was out of the shower. Rosie started blow drying her hair as I did everyone's makeup - red lipstick and smokey eyes. Then I did Rosie's - like she requested, I gave her some sexy smokey eyes I'm  sure Ash won't be able to resist.

Sammi did the girls' hair, it was curled, then put over to one side with a bobby pin, some strands loose and curled, which made it all the more better. She did mine then her own.

I looked at the clock. 10:30AM. Thirty minutes 'til the limo is here to take us down to the church. Sammi finished Rosie's perfect red hair in only fifteen minutes. 10:45AM. It was wavy.. but the way it looked on her with everything looked amazing. Crystal and I walked out to the bedroom and grabbed her dress. Rosie came out and we helped her into it.

She turned around. "So how does it look?"

We just stared. She looked beautiful. Her white lace dress looked beautiful on her. It was lace all over, with a little lace ribbon tied around her waist, the train behind her. We slipped the veil into her hair and she was finished with 10 minutes to spare.

I said, "Whoa. We're all pretty sexy. Let's take a bridesmaids group shot."

Rosie grabbed my phone as Sammi, Crystal, October, and I got into a group, showing our legs that were pretty much already showing because of the dress, and smiling.

Then I took one with Rosie, then took some silly pictures of all of us as we waited. I tweeted: Awh. @AskinggRosie is getting married to @AshleyPurdy today. I'm going to cry. She looks so beautiful.

Then I heard Carolyn call out, "Mommy!"

I muttered. "Crap. I need to get her ready."

"At the church. Believe me, we'll have plenty of time," Rosie said.

I walked to the guest room and picked Carolyn up. We heard a horn honk outside and so we went downstairs, we grabbed our bags, I grabbed Carolyn's dress and shoes, then we went out to the limo. We got in quickly and we were off to the church.

We got there in  no time. So we found the door into the ladies room to get Carolyn ready. I got her into a black and white dress, with a black ribbon down the back. Then I put black tights on her then her white shoes. About ten minutes before the wedding started, I walked out to talk to CC, Carolyn sitting in the room with the girls.

When  I walked out, his jaw dropped. I smiled and walked to him. Once I was in front of him, he grinned. "Wow. This is sexy. Very sexy."

"Don't get any ideas." I said.

He winked. "Too late." And it was. He pulled me close and his hands created a mind of their own, exploring. I rubbed his arms and said, "Hey, handsome, watch your hands or this dress will not even see the wedding."

He raised an eyebrow and chuckled. He kissed my cheek and said, "That red lipstick is stopping me from what I really wanna do."

I winked. He said, "Tease."

"Yep."

I felt his hand on my thigh through the slit of the dress. I grabbed his hand. "Hey. After the wedding. Not now, love."

He groaned and said, "Sorry! I'm in my own world when you're dressed like that."

I kissed his cheek and we went our seperate ways again. Chris and Amy decided to sit with Carolyn throughout the ceremony.

"Places, everyone," Sammi said.

Andy was Ash's best man, and I am the maid of honor for Rosie, so we were to walk up together. Then it was CC and October, Jake and Crystal, then Jinxx and Sammi.

I looked out of the doors at the audience. It was packed in there. Andy held out his arm and I linked mine through it. Then the doors opened for us and we walked through them and down the aisle, to the tempo of the song. Then when the last people went through the doors - the ring bearers and flower girls - everyone stood up.

I looked at Ash's face when Rosie walks down with my dad. Ash just looks speechless. He's smiling like the only one he's seeing is Rosie. Rosie came up to him and the ceremony started. I looked up at CC, and he looked at me, smiling. I smiled and mouthed ' I love you '.

He mouthed 'I love you more'.

I smiled in response and listened to the ceremony.

"You may now kiss the bride," the minister says.

Ashley dips her and kisses her passionately. They walked out, Andy and I followed, then the rest of them followed. They got into their own car, I got Carolyn, we got into the limo, and followed them to the reception location. CC was rubbing my leg gently the whole way there.

___

-CC's POV-

Alesana's long legs were becoming a distraction. For some odd reason, I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. Every time I would put my hand on her, she would let me for a bit, but then she would just hold my hand.

Every so often I would just stare at her lips, her beautiful smile, or beautiful blue eyes.

Then Andy hit my shoulder. I shook away the fantasy and said, "Huh?"

"I asked how the seating arrangement is for when we get there."

"Oh uh, we walk in how we did at the church but when we sit at the table with the bride and groom, we sit in couples."

"Alright, man."

Alesana looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. She said, "You look distracted."

"You have no idea," I said, looking at her exposed leg and back up at her face. She chuckled and went back into her conversation with Sammi and then we arrived at the reception location. Everyone was here, walking around and talking to others. Everyone was here, including Nikki Sixx, Sebastian Bach, bands we've toured with, and a butt load of relatives.

But the amount of the people we toured with beat the amount of relatives. That's how many people are here. A BUTT LOAD.

Then I heard Andy's dad, Chris, say into the mic, "Please sit down as we introduce the bridesmaids and groom's men."

It got quiet and everyone sat down. Alesana looked back at me and smiled as Chris said, "First, the maid of honor and the best man, Alesana Coma and Andy Biersack."

Cheering. Then a few side comments and laughs.

Alesana and Andy walked out elegantly, waved, and went to the table, sitting where they were placed.

Chris said, "October Night and Christian Coma."

Cheera and a few more comments. We walked out, waved, and we sat down. Then Jake and Crystal came out, then Jinxx and Sammi. Then Chris said, "Now, for the grand entrance of the bride and groom, Mr. and Mrs. Ashley Purdy!"

Loads of cheers. They walked out and waved, then came and sat down next to us. I spotted Carolyn next to Andy's mom, Amy, and she was clapping, smiling. I chuckled and Chris said, "So first, what we're going to do is have the maid of honor and the best man say somethings about the married couple then Ash and Rosie will say a few words themselves. Then we'll have our meal. Enjoy."

Alesana stood up and walked to Chris on the stage. He handed her the mic and smiled. They hugged and when he went off the stage, Alesana laughed. "Well here we are, everyone. The wedding reception of Ashley Purdy and Rosie Purdy."

Cheering.

She continued, "I don't really know where to start. Uh, well meeting these two was one of the luckiest moments of my life. Rosie, you've been here for me since we were both 9. We've had our ups and downs but we came through. Always. And Ash, ever since we met, I knew there wouldn't be one dull or not so perverted moment."

Laughs.

She smiled. "I'm so happy for you two and I wish you both the happiest marriage."

Andy walked up to the stage, took the mic, pecked her cheek, and she came back over and sat next to me. I put my arm around her and listened to Andy talk.

"Well this is a fantastic party." Laughs. "That wasn't funny so I don't even- ah forget it. I'm so happy for these two. So happy, I'm grinning ear to ear. See?" He smirked. People laughed. "Ah I'm kidding. I am really happy for my best friend and his lady. Rosie is one of the nicest and funniest ladies I've met. Ash is one lucky man. Don't screw it up, brother."

I laughed and grabbed Ash's shoulder. He turned to me and grabbed mine. Then Andy went on, "So this is to a happy and healthy marriage." He held up his fist. Everyone around held up their fists and Andy walked back up when Ash came down, giving him a huge hug and taking the mic.

Ash laughed. "Wow. This is an amazing feeling. Really. I never thought I would meet that one person who would actually like me for me. Yeah, it's cliche, but I love Rosie with all of my heart. With all that I am. Without her, I'd be lost. Rosie, I love you so much. And I always will, everyday of our lives together. I'm so proud to be called your husband. I'm so lucky to call you my wife. You're my everything and more, babe."

Rosie was crying. She walked down there and jumped into his arms. They kissed and she took the mic. She sniffed, wiping her tears. "Wow. I'm actually speechless. Amazing. Well the time I met Ash, I didn't think I'd actually find the one. At all. Then when I came down here to see Alesana and Christian for a couple of weeks, I met Ash. And when I saw him, I thought: Wow. His eyes. His smile. Everything about him is perfect. Then when we talked, I felt like I knew him all my life. Like a huge piece of me was filled. I love him. Every bit and piece of him. With all of my heart."

She wiped her tears away and came back up to us. Then music started playing and food was brought out to us. We ate then got up to walk and talk with everyone. I followed Alesana to Amy and Chris and Carolyn. Alesana hugged them both and thanked them. I picked Carolyn up and she hugged my neck. Alesana talked to them then she went over to talk to Scout. I went over to the Avenged guys and introduced them to Carolyn.

We talked for a bit then a slow song started playing. I walked over to Alesana, who was sitting and talking to Ben and Danny, and asked her to dance. Rosie's mom held Carolyn and they danced. I twirled Alesana and held her waist, pulling her close. Her hands rested around my neck and we danced to the slow tempo of the song.

Then it was time for Rosie to throw the bouqet. Alesana and Sammi stayed out of it so Sammi could take pictures and Alesana could feed Carolyn some food. Rosie tossed the bouqet back and it went far back, hitting Jake square in the face. I pretty much fell over laughing.

Rosie got it back and threw it a bit more gentle, this time getting caught by Scout. She went and kissed her boyfriend Samuel.

Rosie said into the mic, "Can I get my sexy husband on the floor?"

Ash was there in an instant. Sebastian Bach said into the mic, "So this is a traditional wedding game. Rosie sits on this chair and Mr Ashley Purdy here, with her leg on his shoulder, has to get the garter off of her leg, using his mouth. I'm sure he'll enjoy this."

"Hell yeah!" Ash yelled!

Rosie sat down and Ash kneeled in front of her. He picked up her leg and put it on his shoulder. Then he disappeared under her dress. He was out in a minute, the garter hanging from his mouth. He flung it to the crowd of guys and Jake caught it. He put it around his thigh and attacked a surprised Crystal with kisses.

Alesana said in my ear, "Remember when you did that to me?"

I smiled at the memory. "Your sexy legs."

She chuckled. "Hushh. I have to go up and sing now." She handed Carolyn to me and walked up to the stage. She said into the mic, "Clear the dance floor for the bride and groom, everyone."

Everyone cleared off and Ash and Rosie remained. She said, "This one is for you guys."

She started singing 'My Heart Will Go On' from Titanic, a song she said Rosie always wanted to play at her wedding. Alesana was singing beautifully. It made me wanna scream out "THIS IS MY WIFE" but it would've ruined the mood. When she finished, everyone cheered and I saw Alesana started crying a bit. She came off stage to me and hugged me tight.

I wiped her tears away and said, "What's wrong?"

She shrugged. "A lot of emotions."

I kissed her, deepening it as the next song played, then as it slowed down, I used my tongue to trace the outline of her lips. We parted and she said, "Wow. That was awesome."

I nodded. Still kind of speechless. She said, "When we get back home, let's play Just Dance."

I laughed. "You're on, love."

We had a few more dances, then had another tradition of giving the bride or groom money to dance with them. Then we had cake. Then a few more dances, then we ended it with a party song.

Alesana took off the heels and ran out to the girls. Then I saw them grinding or getting all up on each other. I admit, it was a turn on. Then it took an hour after the reception to say goodbye to everyone and clean up a bit. We said goodbye to Rosie and Ash, then the limo took us back home, dropping us off at home last.

I grabbed Alesana's bags for her and we walked into the house. We went upstairs and I changed Carolyn. Alesana said, "Come here, lovebug."

I walked into the bathroom and said, "What?"

"Let's take a picture while we look sexy." She chuckled.  "Well you always look sexy but still."

She took a picture of us in the mirror, making a pose, then another of us smiling, then the last one of us kissing. I said, "I'm going to change now." I walked out to the dresser, changed into the BVB basketball shorts and a black tanktop. Then Alesana came out, her hair brushed out, makeup off.

She said, "Help zip me down please?"

She turned around and I zipped the dress down, exposing her bare back. I rubbed her back and kissed her shoulder. She said, "As much as I'd love to get into it with you right now, I need to change." She smiled and kissed me. I sat on the bed with Carolyn and Alesana changed into short black pajama shorts and a gray v-neck.

I said, "Wait. What time is it?"

"Eight."

"Holy.. the time flew by fast."

"Yeah," she said, laying on the bed next to Carolyn and I. I rubbed Alesana's stomach and said, "I can't wait to find out what this little one is."

She put her hand on mine and smiled. "Me too."

I said, "Hey Carolyn! Do you want a little brother?"

"Brudder?" Carolyn asks.

"Yeah!"

"Ummm." She trails off.

Alesana and I chuckled. Alesana said, "Do you feel like making dinner?"

I shook my head and said, "I'm so full."

"Okay. Are you hungry Carolyn?"

"No," Carolyn said.

 "Well alright then," Alesana said, "So when we put Carolyn to bed, wanna go downstairs and watch Space Balls and a few JackAss movies?"

I nodded and grinned. "Comedy movie night with my love. Sounds awesome."

And just like that, Carolyn yawned a big yawn. We laid with her and Alesana gently rubbed Carolyn's face a few times until Carolyn's eyes slowly closed. I put a blanket over her so she would sleep on our bed. We walked downstairs and she grabbed a few blankets and started making popcorn. I grabbed the movies we would watch and put in Jack Ass 1 first.

I sat and waited for Alesana to be done with the popcorn, then tweeted: That was an amazing wedding. Congratulations to @AshleyPurdy and @askingrosiee_. Now a movie night with my love @alesanac0ma :) Good night dudes and dudettes!

I noticed Alesana tweeted earlier: beautiful wedding. i love you both @ashleypurdy & @askingrosiee_ .

Then: popcorn, comedies, cuddles, and my love. good night. <3

She came out and sat next to me with the popcorn. I put the blanket over the both of us and she put her legs over my lap. I rubbed her legs and pressed play on the movie. We watched it through, watched the second Jack Ass all the way through, then the third. Then when that one finished, she put on The Notebook, one of the movies we saw on our first date.

We watched it all the way through, Alesana crying at some parts, and I picked her up onto my lap.

I said, "Finally."

"What?"

"Silence. You and me. Alone."

"Are you going to rape me?"

"No," I said, laughing.

"Then what?"

I slowly leaned in and said, "This." I kissed her like I wanted to all night, deep, passionate, actually sexy feeling for some reason. We ended up laying down, her on top of me, and still kissing me. When we parted, I ran my fingers through her hair. I barely whispered, "I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too."

She got up and took my hand, helping me up. We walked upstairs and got into bed, Carolyn in the middle of us, still sleeping.

"Happy Halloween, love," she said.

I looked at the clock. 3AM. "Whoa. Happy Halloween. We have the party here tonight, right?"

"Yep. Then on November 1st is the Exhibit A Gallery fan party, then the next week is tour, then at the Arizona show I have the appointment, so we'll figure things out when it gets closer."

"Alright, love."

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning. Sweet dreams."

And just like that, we were asleep.

______

Alesana's POV-

I felt his lips on my forehead in the morning. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him laying next to me, smiling. I smiled and stretched. "Good morning."

"Good morning. We have to go shopping for the party and get the house ready before 5 and it's 11."

"Oh shit. Are you ready?"

He nodded. He was in blue jeans and a BVB t-shirt. I got up and went to the closet. I got out a strapless denim zip-up dress that was like a bustier on top, which was my favorite part about it. I put on white Vans CC drew all over and put my red hair in a ponytail, putting thin lines of eyeliner under my eye.

Carolyn walked in from her room in a purple flowery skirt and a white t-shirt. CC picked her up and we walked downstairs and out the door to the car. I said, "I'm driving this time."

He tossed me the keys and got Carolyn in her car seat. He got in the passenger seat as I started the car, putting my purse in the back seat. I pulled out and drove off to Party City.

He said, "So this morning I saw a text from Sammi to you about a photoshoot one day while we're here in LA for a show."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah.  What will it be about?"

I shrugged. "Whatever tickles your peach."

"I'll take that as I'll love it."

"You will. Believe me. And I started thinking about something."

"What?"

I sighed. "Well, when this little one pops out, I've been thinking of getting a couple of tattoos from Kat Von D."

"How will you get one from her?"

"I talked to Jeffree Star and he's going to try to set  one up for me a week after the baby comes out."

"Wow. What will you get?"

"Well I was thinking about getting your face, Carolyn's face, and the new baby's face on my arm, then Mulan's face on my side with the half-makeup half-natural thing, because those all mean a lot to me."

"Wow. Those sound awesome. Really," he said, his hand on mine.

At a red light, I went over and kissed him. He smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

Then the light turned green and we finally got over to the place. I picked up Carolyn and held CC's hand as we walked in. He grabbed a cart and we walked through, taking about an hour and a half to get everything needed for tonight. We got home about 2, got Carolyn to nap, and set everything up downstairs, making everything look scary and cool.

Then at 4:00, Carolyn woke up and we started getting ready for the party. I got Carolyn ready first, putting  her in black leggings, a white t-shirt, pink Converse, and a pink ladies jacket. I brushed her hair and put them up in two pigtails.

CC came out of the bathroom in his black jeans, a white v-neck, and the leather T-Birds jacket, a bandana around his forehead.

I said, "Hot."

He smiled and said, "Go get dressed. You have 30 minutes and I know how you are."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He chuckled. "Just get ready, love."

I got up and got my costume out of the closet. I went into the bathroom, shut the door behind me, and changed into leather pants, a black bandeau, a lace tank top over it, a Pink Ladies jacket, and black heels that will be killing my feet in an hour. I gave my eyes a smokey effect and curled my hair.

I opened the door and stepped out. CC's jaw hit the floor. "Whoa. Whoa."

He said, "I got a couple of gorgeous Pink Ladies here."

I took a cool picture of the 3 of us and tweeted it: Happy Halloween everyone. :)

We went downstairs and the BVB guys and girls came first, so Rosie and I would take Carolyn trick-or-treating at the beginning of the party to wear her out so she doesn't have to be awake with the drunks. Good thing Rosie and I are pregnant so we can watch everyone.

Everyone looked amazing in their Grease costumes, no doubt.  Rosie and Ash looked amazing as Sandy and Danny.

I gave CC a kiss, grabbed Carolyn's candy bag, and walked outside with Carolyn and Rosie. We went to the houses down the street, talking and getting candy, then we walked back to the house at 7 when it seemed the last group of people came in. I could tell since this looked like the amount I invited.. almost too many.

I lost Rosie at a point since she went over to Ash somewhere. I walked over to Scout and her boyfriend Samuel. I said, "Fun party huh?"

She smiled and said, "We just got here!" She waved at Carolyn and gently pinched her cheeks.

I said, "Oh so I forgot to tell you, I went to the meeting for the Falling In Reverse music video."

"And...?"

"It's going to be filmed the day BVB are in LA. So I have to stay behind for that day and the next LA date then catch up with them at the one in Pomona."

"Yay! So I can come and see you that day!"

"Yeah!"

"Are you excited?" she asked.

"Heck yeah. Stoked."

She smiled and said, "Well we better get around and talk to everyone. Oh and congratulations on your pregnancy."

"Thank you!" I hugged her and they disappeared. I walked over to CC to see how he was doing. He was just a little bit drunk, not that bad, talking to James and Ben.

I hugged James and Ben and started talking to them. I went over to Brooklyn, Sammi, and Dante and started talking to them. Carolyn hasn't left my arms yet since I got here. There were enough that were drunk already since it's 10PM, so I went upstairs and rocked Carolyn to sleep in our bed.

When she finally went to sleep, I laid her down, shut the door, and went downstairs. A lot of people were drinking, but only the smarter people didn't drink as much. CC seemed the same as the last time, and the party went on for awhile. I took loads of pictures on my phone from the party, then we turned on some music and danced for awhile.

At 3AM, the last 4 people left, and CC and I cleaned up the mess a little bit. We changed into our pajamas, got ready for bed, and went to bed. We fell asleep at 4AM, giving us only 5 hours of sleep before Carolyn woke up.

We woke up at 9AM since Carolyn woke up. CC said, "Go back to sleep, love, I got her."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

So I closed my eyes again and woke back up at 11 to the smell of breakfast. A late breakfast. I walked downstairs and saw CC cooking and dancing around the kitchen. I raised my eyebrow, watching him. My phone went off and I read the text. I hit myself in the forehead and walked into the kitchen.

I said, "What time is the party tonight?"

He jumped a bit and said, "Seven. Why?"

I chuckled at how he jumped and said, "We have a photoshoot at one."

"Wait. What photoshoot?"

"For the two of us. Then a few with Carolyn in them. Then tomorrow is a band photoshoot."

"Oh shit. Right! Well hurry and eat breakfast and we can head over."

"Alright."

"Wait, who's doing the photoshoot today?"

"Scout. I talked to her last night and she said she really wanted to shoot us, like how Sammi shot us a few times."

"Oh! Those photos. My favorite photos." He winked.

I chuckled. He put a plate of food down and said, "Eat."

I sat and started eating. I said, "Did you eat?"

He nodded. "Carolyn and I ate already. Then I just made something for you for when you came down."

"Ah."

"Yep. So do I have to bring anythingfor the shoot?"

"Uh, I already got our stuff together," I said.

"Okay. Cool," he said.

I finished eating and Carolyn came in the kitchen and reached up to me. I picked her up onto my lap and looked up at CC. He was looking at us, smiling. I stood up, still holding Carolyn, and put the plate in the sink. He said, "Let's get ready and we'll go."

"Mkay." We walked upstairs and he took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, straightened it, changed into dark blue jeans and a Guns'n'Roses off the shoulder shirt, put on leather boots and changed Carolyn out of her pajamas into a light purple t-shirt and a black and purple tutu that matched. I put her black Converse on her feet and CC walked in, dressed in gray jeans and a white t-shirt.

He held up a bag I packed our stuff for the shoot in and said, "Is this for the shoot?"

I nodded and picked up Carolyn. He said, "It's 12:30. You ready?"

"Yep. Let's go."

"Her house right?"

"Yeah, I'll drive." I grabbed the keys and my purse and went downstairs and out to the car. He put Carolyn in the back seat and sat in the passenger seat. I drove out to Scout's place, which was fifteen minutes out. Once we pulled into the driveway, I got Carolyn and he grabbed the bag.

I knocked at the door and Scout answered. She smiled. "Hey guys! Right on time!"

We walked in and gave her hugs. She said, "Samuel is out to film Glee for a couple of days, so for the shoot, it's just us. Want anything to eat or drink?"

"No thank you Scout, I'm fine," CC said with a smile.

I smiled and said, "No, but thank you Scout."

She smiled and said, "Thank you guys for coming out for this."

"It's no problem at all. We needed something fun to do. Where do you want Carolyn to go?"

"Well she can sit in our bed and watch movies, run around, play with whatever."

"Do you wanna watch a movie, Carolyn?" CC asked her.

"Yeah," she said shyly and quietly.

Scout showed us to the bedroom with the TV in it. Carolyn laid in bed and Scout put on the Little Mermaid for her. She showed us to the unused garage, where lights, a camera, and a black sheet and a white sheet took up both halves of the garage.

She said, "So get into what I told you to do first last night. Alright?"

"Alright."

"I'll let you two change and I'll be back when you're done."

She walked out and I turned to CC. He said, "Wait. What are we wearing first?"

"You, get into your performance clothes." He did as I said. I got into the studded leather bra I had from a photoshoot for Sammi and I awhile ago and some leather pants. He said, "Whoa."

I smiled. He said, "This will be a long photoshoot."

"Why?"

"You're tempting me."

"To do what?"

"You know-"

Scout knocked. "You guys ready?"

"Yeah!" I said.

She walked in and said, "Wow. You two look awesome."

"Thanks," CC said, "It takes work to look this good, right?" He posed.

I laughed, as did Scout. She said, "Alright, go over to the white sheet first."

We walked over there and she told us to do a couple poses. Some of him carrying me, a few of me looking like I was going to seduce him, and others were actually pretty cute. She said, "Next outfit. Get ready."

"Alright." I said. Scout left and CC asked yet again, "What do we wear?"

I chuckled. "Strip down mister. This is the explicit part of the shoot."

"What do you wear?" He asked.

"Lingerie. The normalties. Then farther into it, maybe less. Come on, we've done this before."

"True." He looked almost excited.

So I got into this lace lingerie set I had for Paris but never wore, so he's never seen it. He said, "I'm going to just keep the briefs on for now." Then he looked up at me and his jaw dropped. "I haven't seen that before."

"Well there's others you haven't seen before so."

"Ohh, I need to see those soon."

"Indeed you do."

Scout knocked. I said, "Come in!"

"Okay, black sheet. Go."

We went over to the black sheet and she had us do some poses that weren't really new, but some of the others had to stay away from the internet. Once we finished with those, she said, "Get into the things I said for the last part."

"Okay, thanks," I said. Scout left.

He smiled. "I like this."

"I bet you do."

I got into the thing for the last part of the shoot, and for him it was a tux and a loose tie, and for me it was a fitted strapless blue dress that hit mid thigh. CC smiled at me. "You look so beautiful."

"You look handsome."

He smiled again and slowly leaned in. The Scout knocked and he pulled away. I said, "Come in."

She said, "The last part will be in the backyard since it's nice."

"Okay." We walked outside and we did a few poses outside as she took pictures. We went back inside at 4 and she put the card into the laptop so we could see them. CC changed back into his clothes and laid down with Carolyn. I sat on the couch with Scout and chose pictures for her to put onto a flashdrive and give to me.

There were so many good pictures. It was hard choosing between some. So she put the pictures onto the flashdrive and gave it to me. I put it in my purse and went out and changed. I grabbed the bag, CC carried Carolyn, and we said goodbye to Scout. We drove home and got there about 5:30, leaving us an hour before we had to leave again.

We got ourselves ready and I called my aunt to watch Carolyn for us since I didn't wanna take her to a fan event. She came about 6, leaving us with 30 minutes, so I showed CC some of the pictures.

As we went through them, he would say "I like this one" or "This one is awesome" or "Whoa".

We chose our top favorites and put them in a seperate file. Then I tweeted: Had an awesome photoshoot with @ccbvb . Thanks @poutyscouty for shooting us. <3

Then: Off to Exhibit A Gallery for a party! Who will I see tonight!?

CC tweeted: Today was an awesome day! Now off to see you crazy mother fuckers at exhibit a!

We walked downstairs and went to the car. We drove off to Exhibit A Gallery and got there with 15 minutes to spare before fans piled in. We found Andy, October, Jake, Rosie, Jinxx, Sammi, Ashley, and Rosie all inside, kinda scattered. Then some bands came in, then the fans piled in.

Our night was filled with music, drinks, cake, loads of fans asking for pictures, and some fans would ask us to do stuff so they could take pictures and videos or whatever floats their boat. We had to head home at 11, me driving of course, since CC was a bit drunk.

I picked up a sleeping Carolyn from my aunt and drove home. I put Carolyn to bed, CC passed out on the couch, and I got into pajamas and laid in this big empty bed.

Tomorrow is a BVB photoshoot and tour starts in Hollywood. Then the day after, they'll still be Hollywood and I'll be doing FIR music video, then meet up with the guys again the next day in Pomona. Crazy life.

After thinking very hard about everything that was going on, I finally shut my eyes and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 25.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 44.2K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...