The Amazing Spiderman

By AGuzman16

Lauren Jauregui is a 17 year old at Miami High School in Florida, she isn't your typical school hottie or any... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ANNOUNCEMENT (again)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Announcement

Chapter 2

5.2K 149 94
By AGuzman16

Later that night...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV:

"What's your favorite color?" Camila asked Lauren.

"Um... Blue for sure. What about you?" Lauren asked.

"Yellow! It's always been my favorite one and also the fact that I love bananas confirms it." Camila said.

It's has exactly been 3 hours that they've been talking on the phone, getting to know their likes and dislikes, norms and values. Camila thought that Lauren was a nice girl, and lowkey also very attractive in person.

"Shit it's getting late, by now I'm supposed to be sleeping." Lauren said.

"Noo stay Laur, I want to keep talking to you." Camila said.

"Ugh, I can't seem to say no to someone as adorable like you." Lauren said.

Camila thanked God because if this was happening in person, Lauren would've seen her face completely red.

"Did I just thought out loud?" Lauren said.

"Yeah." Camila said chuckling, "Hey are you going to the fieldtrip on Friday?"

"Heck yes! I've been dying to go there and get to see all the different organism and you know animals. Specially spiders." Lauren said.

"You really have a liking for spiders Laur." Camila said.

"I know it's weird but they seem really interesting you know? All the different species have something unique. Apart from being quite scary to human beings." Lauren said.

"That's true. Don't forget to bring your permission slip then. I want to spend some time with you." Camila said.

"Got that noted. Well now I really have to go to sleep, I feel like I'm going to pass out any second now." Lauren said while yawning.

"You know, I wouldn't mind listening you sleep." Camila said.

"Yeah no. I don't ant you hearing me snore, I don't want to wake you up at who knows what time." Lauren said giggling.

"Okay." Camila said chuckling, "Goodnight Lauren."

"Goodnight Camz. Sweet dreams." Lauren said and hanged up the phone.

"Lauren surely is something else.. So nice, sweet and adorable.." Camila thought to herself until summoning into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

Lauren's POV:

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Good grief again that shitty alarm."

Lauren with all the strength of her life, slammed her fist on the alarm clock; crying in pain from such force she put into her fist. 1 day down and 3 more to go until the fieldtrip. Finally getting up from bed after such atrocious incident with her fist, she went to the bathroom to do her usual hygiene routine, went to the closet to choose her outfit, got everything ready and rushed down the stairs with her backpack towards the kitchen.

"Good morning Auntie." Lauren said, "um are you okay over there?"

"Oh! Sorry sweetie I'm just a bit mad." Aunt Clara said.

"Why?" Lauren said.

"You're uncle hasn't stopped working on his clock ever since he found it on the basement! The only time I see him is during meals. That man needs to put a rest into his work." Aunt Clara said annoyed.

"Wow." Lauren said chuckling while eating her breakfast, "Hey aunt, could you please sign me this paper? It's a permission slip for me to be able to go on Friday's fieldtrip to the science museum."

"Of course sweetie! Just pass me a pen and I will sign it for you."

Lauren passed her aunt a pen and in no time Lauren's aunt signature was inked into the paper.

"Thank you Auntie. Well I have to go now! See you guys later." Lauren said waving goodbye.

"Bye Lauren! Be careful."

Lauren got out of the house and walked towards her car, turned on her car and made her way to school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright students! Pass me the permission slips, if you don't have one sorry to tell you but you will be required to be here in class with the substitute to work on a worksheet." Ms. Lovato announced to the class.

Everyone hurriedly got their permission slips out and passed them all to Ms. Lovato.

"Okay guess everyone is going, perfect! Don't forget class that tomorrow your homework is due so please do it! You are all dismissed."

After hearing Ms. Lovato and successfully submitting her permission slip, she grabbed her backpack and walked out school to the parking lot as usual.

This time though, something was different and out of place when she walked towards her car. It obviously seemed like Dorito Boy found his way towards Lauren's car.

"Hey loser. What? Rat ate your tongue?" Austin said laughing.

"W-What the heck are you doing here?" Lauren asked.

"Oh nothing, just waiting for my prey that's all."

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked nervously.

"This." Austin said and threw a hard punch on Lauren's face.

"Oh hell to the no you just did that." Lauren said, getting up and punched Austin hard almost loosing his balance.

"Oh you're gonna pay for this you bitch-"

"What the hell is going on?!" Ms. Lovato said

"Um Ms. Lovato I can explain-" Lauren tried to say but got cut off by Ms. Lovato.

"No need for explanations. Mahone to the office. Now." Ms. Lovato said coldly.

"But Miss she-" Austin tried to say.

"No buts young man. To the office." Ms. Lovato said determined.

Austin grabbed his backpack from the floor and started walking towards the office until noticing his girlfriend Camila surprisingly beside Ms. Lovato.

"Camila you told-" Austin said but got cut off real quick.

"I can't believe you Austin. We'll talk later about this." Camila said coldly.

"And you Lauren, I'm glad you stood up for yourself. No punishment is given for you but next time, tell me if Austin or anyone is harassing you okay? Thankfully Camila was there to see this horrendous situation." Ms. Lovato said and left towards her car.

"Thank you." Lauren said to Camila.

"You're welcome Laur." Camila said smiling, "Oh my god look at your nose! You're bleeding." Camila said noticing the red fluid running down Lauren's nostril.

"What?" Lauren said, she went to touch her nose and looking down she saw blood on her fingertips.

"Let me take care of that hold up." Camila said reaching in her backpack for something.

Lauren was somewhat confused on what was Camila looking for in her backpack until she saw Camila's hand with a towel and the other hand with a bottle of water where she poured some water to the towel.

"Okay, I think this will help stop your nose from loosing more blood." Camila said and gently putting the towel on Lauren's nose and let it stay there for some minutes.

Lauren attentively watched Camila's movements and just stood there like a dumb ass.

"God she is even more beautiful up close." Lauren thought.

In sync (unexpectedly) both lifted their heads a little and looked at each other deep in the eyes. One loosing herself at the million green galaxies of Lauren's eyes and the other also loosing herself in the chocolate orbs of Camila's eyes.

"Um.. Well I think with this the bleeding should've stopped. Let me just make sure it did." Camila said checking for any blood fluid threatening to run down Lauren's nostril.

"Alright, I think now it's back to normal." Camila said, shyly looking down to hide her little blush.

"Thank you. Once again." Lauren said chuckling nervously.

"See you tomorrow right?" Camila said.

"Tomorrow will be. Bye Camz, take care." Lauren said.

"Bye Lauren, you too." Camila said and walked towards her mom's car waiting for her.

"I seriously can't help but fall in love all over again with the wonderful Camila Cabello."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 16.7K 50
They both have some bad pasts. Camila Cabello, a new freshman at Miami University, meets Lauren Jauregui, a breathtaking Sophomore. They fall for ea...
1.3K 51 17
Camila Cabello a normal 16 year old in high school...well that's what she thought. Lauren Jauregui a new 17 year old student that recently moved to M...
88K 2.2K 42
Camila Cabello, a struggling young single mother. Lauren Jauregui, a successful business woman. A story of new beginnings. Love. Hurt. Finding yourse...
267K 6.3K 42
Lauren Jauregui is a junior in high school in her hometown, Miami, Florida. Her whole world seems to change when one day she sees the so called "nerd...