My High-School Crush {Nanami...

By Sangwoos00ashes

AU: Imagine if Nanami wasn't a God and Tomoe wasn't her familiar. In this world everything is normal. They bo... More

Prologue
1.The Start Of It All
2.You're Sweeter Than I Thought
3.The Popular Hottie
4.Fights And Jealousy
5.A Possessive Cutie
6.Feelings?
7.Lovestruck Kisses
8.Save Me
9.I Need You
10.A Party To Remember
11.Romance Is In The Air
13.Promises and Drama
14.Our First Date
15.Who Is She?
A/N: Tagged Challenge
16.Show Me What Love Is
17.A Fight For Our Love And His Old Crush
18.Kidnapped
19.This Can't Be Happening
20.I'll Fight Until The End
21.Getting Back To Him
22.Reunion
23.A Happy Ending With The One I Truly Love~
24.After Story; Valentines Day Special<3

12.Your My Secret~

1K 30 36
By Sangwoos00ashes

(Lemon alert)

Nanami's POV:
I lay down on my bed, a huge pillow on my back to make me sit up. Tomoe lays on top of me, his hands resting on my back. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Mm.. Tomoe.." I gasp as he deepens the kiss we've been having for a while now.

~~
An Hour Ago:
~~

I heard a soft knock on the front door. 'Who's out at night at this hour?' I try sneaking pass my pasted out, drunken father who's laying on the living room couch.

I walk up to the door and slide it open to see Tomoe standing there, all dressed up in a tuxedo.

"Tomoe..!" I whisper quietly and blush.

"Oh good, I thought your dad was going to answer." He sighs in relief.

"Why are you here?" I look down embarrassed realizing I'm in my nightgown.

"I wanted to see you before heading home. Is that okay?" He walks in and hugs me.

"It's fine..." I hug him back "But next time let me know because you know who might answer..."

"Great." He picks me up bridal style "So that means I can stay awhile." He smirks.

He takes me to my room, bridal style. He lays me down on my bed causing me to blush like mad. He sits down next to me and smiles.

~~
Back To Story:
~~

'After that we talked some and Tomoe started to kiss me... And yeah...' I start kissing back with as much force as he was using.

"Nanami..." He sighs into the kiss "I missed you.."

"But we hang out all the time." I pull away from the kiss for breath.

"Not after school anymore! During class we only do projects and that gets boring." He pouts.

"Oh don't be like that." I smile.

He sighs and goes in to kiss me again. 'This is the perfect chance! I'll ask Tomoe if we are boyfriend and girlfriend.!'

"Tomoe, are we... going out..?" I moan slightly as he bites down on my bottom lip.

He chuckles "Well obviously, you don't just make out with someone a lot that you aren't going out with." He starts kissing down my neck "but since you asked, Will you go out with me?"

"Y-yes." I smile embarrassed.

'The hottest guy in school with one of the nerdy girls... Boyfriend and girlfriend... This only sounds like something that happens in anime and manga!'

I heard a phone buzzing and he pulls away. He sits up and off of me. I watch him as he takes his phone out and groans annoyed.

"What do you want?" He shouts to the person over the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN?!" A women's voice is heard shouting on the other side.

"At a friends house, Bug off." He hisses.

'Tomoe must be in trouble... Maybe he shouldn't even be here and I'm hogging him all to myself...' I blush madly as I bite my bottom lip.

I brush my messy hair to the side and pull down my nightgown. Embarrassed, I scoot away from Tomoe as he continues his call.

"I'm staying over night, goodbye." He hangs up mad and throws his phone to the floor.

'OVERNIGHT?!!!?! THEN THAT WOULD MEAN... HE WANTS TO DO IT WITH ME?!' I feel my whole face get red and I get flustered. 'I've never done it before... I'm only 16! Tomoe's 17... Maybe he knows more then I do!' I look away as Tomoe looks over to me.

"Your face is all red." He smirks.

'Oh gawd! That smirk!!' I cover my face 'why is my boyfriend so hot?!'

"Nanami? What's wrong?" He gets closer to me and places his hand on my knee.

"AHHHH!! N-NOTHING!!" I look down to his hand on my knee.

"Shh! Your dad!" He covers my mouth.

We both fall down on the bed, me on the bottom and him on top. We both blush madly.

"It's about what I said right..? Overnight?" He sighs.

I nod slowly and sigh "I just got a little scared... Sorry..."

"I'm sorry." He kisses me on the lips smoothly and runs a hand from my knee to inner thigh "But I wasn't kidding when I said that..." He says seductively against my lips.

"T-Tomoe..." I whimper "just nothing too much... Alright?" I get all embarrassed.

'So he really did mean it...'

He slides his hand up my short nightgown and places his hand in between my legs. I moan into the kiss as I feel him rub my womanhood over my underwear.

"Ooo... Yeah right there..." I gasp in pleasure as he slides his hand into my underwear and presses his index finger softly on my womanhood.

He starts kissing down my neck leaving butterfly kisses. I grasp onto his shoulders and spread my legs a little.

'This is the first time I had ever had pleasure while doing this... Tomoe's so sweet and soft with it while my father forced it apon me roughly and in pain...'

"How does it feel?" He whispers into my ear.

"It feels... good..." I start getting wet.

"How about now?" He whispers against my ear as he penetrates me by putting in two fingers.

"R-really good...!" I moan into his ear.

He bites down on my ear and starts pumping his fingers in and out of me slowly. I grasp his shoulders tighter as I feel a weird sensation shock through my body.

'I'm almost at my limit..!' I gasp as he pumps another fingers into me. 'It's too much..! This is my first time being fingered!' I try holding it in.

"I-I'm going to...!" I warn Tomoe as he wiggles his fingers in me.

"Do it." He pumps his fingers a little faster.

"B-but...!" I moan against his ear "I don't want you to stop!" I gasp as I feel him add another finger.

"I won't... But just do it for now." He kisses my cheek.

I let it go and my white substance spills out of me and onto Tomoe's fingers. He pumps into me one last time and removes himself. I pant as I release a little more. He looks to his hand to see my white stuff on his four fingers.

He starts to lick it sexually off, looking at me as he does so. I spread my legs apart and remove my covered underwear. I close them back up and blush. Tomoe finishes licking his fingers and kisses me on the lips.

"I wish you would let me do more..." He sighs.

"I-i don't mind..." I look up to him hovering over me.

I'll let you rest a little first." He lays on me and rests his head on my chest.

I frown "But I'm alright, I can keep going." I run my fingers through his hair "Tomoe?" I pause when I don't get a response. "Tomoe?!" I look up to my chest to see him asleep.

~~
The Next Day:
~~

"Nanami! Wake up!!" I hear my father shout from the kitchen.

'In the end me and Tomoe didn't get to do anything else because he fell asleep.'

I wake up from the feeling of movement on my bed. I open my eyes to see Tomoe right next to me. My hands in his hair while his arms were wrapped around me and face rested on my chest.

I blush madly at the position we are in. It makes it look like I'm pushing his face down on my breasts... I feel him move again and I see him open his eyes.

"Just what every man likes to wake up to. Their lovers chest..." He hugs me tighter and burries his face in there more.

"Tomoe!" I whisper embarrassed.

"Nanami? Hurry up or else you will be punished!!" My father shouts again.

"Oh? I forgot we are at your house.." Tomoe sighs.

"You have to leave!" I whisper shout "He'll kill me to see you in my room, cuddled up with me, your face in my boobs!!" I get worried.

"Awe man." Tomoe pulls away and kisses me on the lips "alright."

"I'm going to your room young lady! You better at least be up!" Father shouts, his footsteps getting closer and closer.

Tomoe rushes off of me and opens my window. He jumps out at the same moment my father slides open my bedroom door.

"Good, your up. Now hurry you'll be late to school." He drunkly says.

"Alright father..." I smile as he leaves my room.

I slide close the door and rush over to the window as Tomoe rises from the bushes.

"Goodbye my love." He kisses me goodbye and walks away backwards.

"Goodbye." I smile as he leaves.

He blows me a kiss and then is no longer in my sight. 'I love him so much...' I giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lemon's are great^•^
~Gaby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.8K 38
Tomoe backs Nanami up into a wall thats behind her. A faint gasp escapes her lips as Tomoe puts his hand under her chin and lifts her head up to look...
1.3K 24 11
"𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚" a fanfic about kamisama kiss! warnings: •(sometimes) shitty grammar...
57.1K 2.3K 33
Book #1: I'm Trapped in Kamisama Kiss! (Completed) Book #2: I'm Livin' With Kamisama Kiss?! (Completed) Book #3: A New Tale Begins [Kamisama Kiss fan...
11.7K 447 22
Nanami Momozono is THE troublemaker of the west. A.K.A Neira, but even in her region stories are being told about the powerful duo Akura-oh and Tomoe...