Fantasy • boy squad imagines

By httpxlew

***TEMPORARILY CLOSED AND NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS BEC SCHOOL AND ONGOING KENNY FANFIC*** HOLA IM BACK AT IT AG... More

Besties • k.s.j
The Bad Boy's Way • k.s.j
Mine • s.l
Tease • s.l
Fangirl • k.s.j
Fate • s.l
Pranks • s.l
ASDFGHJKL
Forever • k.s.j
Joker • s.l
Unexpected • k.s.j
Truth • s.l
15 • g.d.g
Matchy • k.s.j
Bored • k.s.j
Cramps • s.l
Paris • s.l
Meanie • k.s.j
Messenger • k.s.j
7th Fall • s.l
Best Mistake • s.l
Drive Thru • g.d.g
Intergalactic • s.l // unedited
Kendrick • k.s.j

Love Me • s.l

1.4K 29 25
By httpxlew

"Can you please tell me where we're going, Sean? You've been driving for four hours now and my ass is so numb."

Crossing my arms, I asked him that and groaned. I've been growing so impatient since we left because I don't like it when he's not telling me something. Well, I do like surprises but you know, I just wanted to know.

He reached for my left hand and I looked at him. "It's a secret, baby girl." He smirked and squeezed my thigh. "What's a surprise when you're telling?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. 

We just officially finished and graduated high school three days ago. And today is Sean's eighteenth birthday. I should be the one surprising him, but here he goes, doing the other way around and dragging me somewhere and surprising me. Well, I'm seventeen. And my birthday's in a month. I even don' have an idea how he managed to ask permission from my parents, and they were okay with that as long as Sean promised that he'll take care of me and nothing bad would happen. So now, we're on our way to who knows where we are. All that he told me was to pack for three days and two nights. He even told me to bring swimsuits for this road trip, I guess. But basically, I'm also thinking that we're going to a beach or something.

Greetings from SALINAS, CALIFORNIA

Sitting up straight, my eyes widened when I saw the sign board. "Salinas?" I asked in shock.

"What?" He asked in shock too.

"Are we in Salinas?" I asked again and looked at him.

He chuckled and grinned at me. "Welcome to Salinas, baby." He told me. I can't believe it! It's my first time to go out of town, in general, and I'm with him. I'm so happy right now. 

I looked at him again. "But where are we exactly going?" I asked him again.

"That's for me to keep, and for you to find out." He said. "Just three kilometers more, El." He chuckled and he reached for my hand again.

To defeat boredom, I decided to go on Instagram, scrolling through my phone by my right hand because my left was still holding his hand. And then, I posted something because my sight right now is too cute.

@elaina_garza: oh darling, let's be adventurers ☄

And then later on, he told me that we're nearing to wherever we're going. So I started freshening up. I continued fixing myself until I didn't realize the places we're passing through. I just knew it when he spoke. "We're here." He told me and I examined the place. 

Salinas River State Beach

My eyes widened again in surprise. "Beach?" I sat up straight.

"Let's go?" I didn't notice that Sean opened the door for me. He held my hand and then pulled me inside a luxurious resort. 

(A/N: there wasnt really a luxury resort but lets pretend bec this is a fanfic bbg)  

We walked together towards the front desk. "Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to La Isla Bonita de Salinas." The girl looked at Sean with malice, and I was irritated by her attitude. She just greeted Sean! Ugh, hello? I fucking exist.

"Sean Lew." Sean smiled because he was being a gentleman, but I can feel that he was being uncomfortable because he tensed up when he intertwined our fingers.

The lady gave her a look. "Ah, rest house, sir?" She flirted and Sean just nodded and gave her a small, uncomfortable smile. "Alone, Mr. Lew?" She asked and bit her lip. I was about to go over this girl and grab her hair. But Sean tightened her grip around me. 

"Uhm, no." He looked at me, and then he brought my hands he was holding and then kissed it. "Just me and my wife." His eyes were glued at me.

Yes, take that. I'm his wife.

Wait, what?

I looked at the lady and I knew that she was taken aback. "I'm sorry." She said, looking down and then rang the bell as one of the bell boys went out and took our things. Giving the lady one last look, I raised an eyebrow at her as she avoided eye contact.

But I can't blame her. My boyfriend's hot. And he was a beautiful creature, an art that the Lord given and blessed me with. So I'll forever be thankful and grateful. 

"Follow me, sir, ma'am." We followed the bell boy as he lead the way to our room. And when Sean opened the door for me, I went straight to the large window and parted the white curtains to reveal a breathtaking view. 

Wow, I've been to beaches before but so far, this is the best. Plus the luxurious resort. Amazing, and then I'm with Sean.

And then I felt two arms wrap around me, and hug me from behind. "You like it here?" He asked as he kissed my left cheek. He rested he chin on my shoulder and we watched the view.

Turning around to face him, I kissed him. "No, I love it. Thank you so much." I told him I love him, and greeted him a happy birthday. I wish I could just stay like this forever with him.

He told me to get a nap first, because he said he'll just fix something. And then I nodded, not asking him what he's up to because I'm tired to argue. 

It was about five in the afternoon when I woke up by a touch of soft lips, planting a sweet kiss on my face. "Wake up, sleepyhead. We're going somewhere." He whispered softly and he helped me stand up.Pushing me in the bathroom, he shouted. "You go freshen up, baby. Please wear the outfit on the bed. And I'll wait for you in the lobby." He told me and then responded a quick okay.

Yawning, I stripped off my clothes and started to take a shower. And when I was finished, there was a white simple summer off-shoulder dress. I applied a light powder, waterproof mascara, and a lip balm after blow drying my hair. After putting on my flat sandals, I quickly went out to find Sean. And saw him wearing a muscle tee, with a polo top, the sleeves rolled three-fourths, and a denim knee length shorts. 

He was on his phone, checking the time. And when he saw me, he smiled walking towards my direction. "Come, or we'll be late." I wanted to ask him what it is but I just let him lead the way. And the next thing I saw? A table for two, under the sunset. 

"Wow." Was all that I said. I was too speechless to describe the perfection. 

"Romantic dinner date, for a very gorgeous girl." He pulled the seat for me to sit on and then we started eating. The food was so good, and while eating, I can't help but think about how blessed I am to have Sean in my life.

And I was thinking about what day it is today, reminding myself that this should a special day for him, not for me. Gosh, I can't let this day go by that I'm not doing anything for him.

"El?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Are you okay?" I nodded and smiled sweetly, giving him a peck on his lips. "It's already nine, I think we should go back. We still have a lot of places to go tomorrow." What? Nine? Time flies so fast.

He opened the door for me. "Are you going to take a shower again? I'll go first, it's so hot and I'm too sweaty." He irritatingly exclaimed and he took of his top, throwing it on the bed. Shit. Of all places, why on the bed? My goodness.

And before I could even speak, he shut the bathroom door.

He has been the sweetest since morning until tonight. The surprise trip, the romantic dinner, and I'm sure that he's giving me more. But this should be his special day, not mine. What can I give?

What more can I give? I thought to myself.

At the idea that I haven't got him anything even the slightest idea, I frowned and sat on the bed. All I could give is my love. I sighed.

Wait, hold on. 

All I could give is my love! Yes, that's it. But wait, I wasn't eighteen yet until the next month. Am I ready losing it to him? I love him so much, though. And we promised each other that we'll be each other's first and last, forever. Yes, that's fine. I'm going to make him feel how much I love him.

There was an iHome on the dresser, and I connected my phone and played Tonight, by John Legend on full volume. My plan should be fine, because the rooms are like small houses and are distanced from each other. 

(A/N: play song on multimedia for more feels 😉)

I undressed myself, and I was fully naked before I carefully opened the bathroom door, because it was unlocked, luckily. The hot water's steam conquered the whole space and he wasn't aware, so I hugged him from behind. 

He tried turning around, but I kept my grip tight. "Hey!" He exclaimed.

Looking up to face him, I gulped. Well, here it goes. "Shh." I kissed the back of his neck. "Let me show you that I'm the best you could ever have. And let me make you feel how much I love you, baby." I whispered.

My hands roamed down to his crotch as I kissed his neck. I love how ready he is, and how his body responds to my touch, through the song's rhythm. I heard him moan, and it pleased me. 

"El." 

"Hmm?"

I thought he was about to say something, but he turned around and faced me, kissing me passionately. I can feel how sensual his touches are.  He caressed my back and and he kissed my neck as his hands explored my body. "Uhm..." I moaned when I felt his hands down to my womanhood. He let me hold on the glass wall as he made me feel how much he loves me. "Please." I whispered.

"Please what, baby girl?"

"Love me." I told him and closed my eyes.

And with that, I don't know how on earth we reached the bed. He laid me flatly, and his kisses started trailing down to my breasts. I was fully naked in front of my boyfriend, and I saw desire in his eyes as it shifted into a darker shade. 

"You're perfect, Elaina."

After a long while, I felt him inside me. Slowly gentle and deep, as if he was letting me feel all of his being. 

"Ah, Sean!" I moaned with pleasure.

He chanted my name."Elaina." He whispered as he picked up his pace. I don't know where I'll tilt and rest my head as I savored the moment. "I love you so much, Elaina. First and last, forever." He huskily told me and bit my ear lobe, licking it.

All that echoed in the room was the slapping of our skin as his pace and thrusts got sloppier at each moment. I knew that this is my first time, but I feel like this will always be the most amazing nights I'll have. I was high, and there's this feeling building up inside me. And any minute, I feel like I'm about to get loose. 

"Come on, baby girl. Let it go, together with mine." 

He whispered as I claimed his lips once more before freeing myself to him. And then, not long, I came with him. 

Breathing heavily and panting, he landed on top of me and kissed me fully on my lips. I got to taste myself a bit, but I didn't mind.

He caressed my cheek. "I love you so much El." He told me.

"I love you more, Sean." I snuggled close to him. "First and last, forever." I said.

He nibbled my nose and pulled me closer. "And I love you most, Elaina. First and last, forever." He whispered and I closed my eyes. "El?" He called me.

Looking up at him, I answered. "Hmm?" I asked.

"Now that we already graduated, there's no problem if we'll be having little Lews.

*****

oH MY FUhKING GOSfH THIS WAS SO IDK BUT YEAH, I DO THESE SHITS BEC ILY GUYS AND THE BOY SQUAD. 3/3, but 5/5 in my heart forever and always. ❤️ i hope you like this elaina. no, make that. i hope u love this elaina, as much as i do tbh. 😘

love u guys to infinity and beyond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 19 13
The girls eyes widened at the sight. She winced and hissed at the pain when she woke up. Towering over her was her best friend Dylan, a worried look...
489K 4.7K 21
it cast imagines and prefrences !!! requests are closed! please note i'm a shit writer so please excuse any misspelled words or any cringe use of pet...
825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!
21.3K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...