A Miraculous Family

Od Tamakitheking

Adrian and Marinette grow up, and they get married.two years later Marinette gets pregnant with there first c... Viac

Our little Emma
Unconditional love
Happy Birthday!
Big Sister!
Famliy Life
I'm Sorry
BIO'S (Light spoilers)
I Can Be A Hero?
Hero's United
To Easy
It Passes
The High School Prince

My Life is normal

1.2K 15 6
Od Tamakitheking

(I'm running out of pictures that apply so enjoy this one)

(Time jump 7 years) (Aron=11) (Emma=15)

Emma's POV

The sun shines through my windows casting a golden glow over all of my nick knacks and furniture. I roll over and press my pillow over my face. It's to early to function. "Emma! You better be ready; you have to go!" Mama shouts from down stairs. I pull the sheets off of my legs and slip out of the bed. I'm pretty proud of myself, after years of PT I can walk on my own. Of course I have to use crouches for going out and stuff but it's still improvement. I walk over to my big golden mirror, a gift from Miss Bourgeois for my fifteenth birthday. My black hair looks like a big rats' nest, which didn't help the fact I sleep in a huge T-shirt. All and all I resemble a hobo. My favorite part about myself are my green eyes, sometimes they look so bright! Like there glowing or something.

I brush my hair and change into my clothes for the day. Today my outfit is a white tank top with some gene shorts along with a red hoodie. I grab my book bag and run downstairs. Aron is sitting at the table stuffing his face with Lucky Charms. Dad puts a bowl on the table setting a spoon next to it. "You're Mother had to leave all ready but she sends her love." I sit down next to Aron setting my bag on the floor. "Okay, I'll call her at lunch" I pour Lucky Charms into my bowl and drown them in milk. "Hey Emmy wouldn't it be cool if aliens invaded!" Aron mutters through his breakfast. "Swallow and then I'll talk to you" Aron does a big cartoon swallow and picks up his bowl. "But Emmy wouldn't it be cool!" I take a bite of my cereal. " Yeah then they would abduct you and use you for human experiments" Aron takes a step back "No they wouldn't! Would they Dad?!" Dad laughs "Of course not if they invaded I'm sure they would be nice." I roll my eyes.

Aron walks into the kitchen to put his bowl away. "you really should hurry up I have to walk Aron to school soon" I nod and slurp up the rest of the milk. Dad picks up my bowl and hands it to Aron as he walks back into the room. "What's this for Dad?" "Prince training! As a young gentleman you should do kind things for the ladies around you." Aron stairs open mouthed. " I don't see any ladies just Emma" Dad puts his hand over his mouth to stifle his laugh. I throw my spoon at Aron and seeing this Dad catches it. "Now now kids don't fight. Aron be nice to your sister and Emma don't throw things." Aron walks back into the kitchen. "Dad you know he had that coming for him." Dad nods, and we exchange a quick smile.

I get up and pick up my bag. "Emma don't forget your crouches." "Dad come on I can make it to lunch at least without them, how else am I going to get stronger?" Dad grabs my crouches and holds them out to me. "By going to PT and lessoning to you Father" I grab them and head for the door. "Em it looks like it's going to rain so remember I put a umbrella in your bag" "Okay, I'm heading out!" "Bye" they both call. I open the front door and step out the sidewalk. I don't know why my Dad must treat me like a child. I frown as I put my bag on my shoulders and adjust my crouches under my arms. It's not like I'm a kid anymore I can do things for myself. As I walk to school and clouds that had gathered during breakfast clump together to make the sky turn a dark gray color. A few drops of rain hit my face and back before I grab my umbrella.

I get to a cross walk and wait with some younger kids, some adults and a rather old man. As we stood there the rain began to beat down harder. The kids all grouped together to hide under each other's umbrella's. The adults just held the umbrellas up, but the old man looked like he didn't even have one. The man shivered and wiped rain water from his face. "here Sir it looks like you need this more" I held out my umbrella. "No, no you'll get wet!" "Trust me my school is just up the street." The man nodded and bowed. "Thank you" He took the umbrella from my outstretched hand. The light turns green and everyone crosses. By the time I made it to school I was drenched. I walk up the front steps and into the school's court yard. A blonde haired girl and a tall strawberry blonde boy walked up to me "Emma! what happened to you your soaked!" The girl exclaimed. "You forget your umbrella again?" The boy chuckled. "Ha Ha very funny Conner!" I stick my tongue out at Conner and wring out my hair. "Hey Amelle did you happen to bring an extra shirt or something?" Amelle nods and starts jumping up and down. "Your finally going to let me dress you up!" "Calm down I just need some dry clothes." Amelle stops jumping and pulls a serous face, which was is ruined by her next onset of excited giggles.

Amelle walks with me to the girl's locker room and I grab my towel and try to dry off some more. Amelle lets her perfect posture slip and she leans agents the wall. " I'm so happy no one else is in here I need a minute." Amelle rests her head on the wall and closes her eyes. "You know, you could just act like yourself all the time." Amelle shook her head eyes still closed. " I can't, people don't want to be friend with a introverted Otaku, They want to be friends with a happy girl that brings light to every room so walks in etc." I laugh "Well I like the introverted Otaku just fine." Amelle opens one eye. "Yeah and we've known something's been wrong with you for how long now?" I throw my towel at her face, luckily she doesn't have the reflexes of my Dad and it hits her. She laughs throwing the towel on the floor. "Worth it!"

Amelle walks over to her locker, (more like a closet), and grabs A black tank top and a hot pink ruffled skirt. She holds the clothes out to me. " Um Amelle its school not a rock concert." She rolls her eyes. "Look these are the clothes I'm lending to you, take them or leave them." I considered just wearing my wet clothes but a gust from the AC sealed the deal. I grabbed the clothes and set down my crouches to change. Amelle walks over to a mirror and starts fixing her hair and make-up. Even though she acts all girly at school Amelle really doesn't like being unconvinced by fashion. She keeps her blonde curly hair to her shoulders, she has on a pink tank top and white ruffled skirt with a pair of nude leggings. I finish changing and look in the mirror. I don't normally wear skirts but this one was pretty cute and the tank to was just like my drenched white one.

Amelle turns around. "ta da! we're twins" I look at her pink tank top and white ruffled skirt. "Well almost any way I can't have you going around wearing the same thing a me after all!" I shake my head. "let's go to class" Amelle bit her lip. " We have a little time left. Let me do your hair and make-up please just for today!" I sit down and the bench and put my head in my hands dramatically. "Do your worst" Amelle laughed and started brushing out my hair. What felt like an hour later Amelle was done. I stood up and looked at the girl in the mirror. She was pale like a porcine doll and had freckles covering her noise and cheeks. Her green eyes we're lined with black making them bright, and soft pink lips. Her soft black hair was pulled back with a hair band braid. Amelle frowned "I don't think I like you in Make-up very much you look better than me." Amelle made a face at me and I stuck my tongue out. "Now can we go all great and powerful Amelle?" Amelle laughed and I picked up my crouches.

Later at Lunch Amelle and I we're sitting under the stairs in the court yard. The rain hadn't slowed down and it looked like Paris was drowning. "Hey Dad I won't be back for lunch the rain is to heavy, Yes Dad you did put the umbrella in my bag but It um flew away. Okay I'll call Mama." I hang up the phone. "hey Amelle my Dad said that my Mama can bring some food you want some?" Amelle nodded. "food like buns from your grandparent's bakery?" I nod. After I called Mama Amelle pulled out a manga and began trying to sell me on reading it. "Come on Em it's amazing and there's this part that's like!" she lets out a tiny high pitched squeal. I cover my ears. "I'll read it if you never make that sound again." She laughed a tossed it onto my lap. I pick it up and glance at the cover. It had a picture of a girl with black hair in a maid uniform and a boy in a high school uniform. This better not be something gross. I put the manga in my bag.

Connor ducked his head under the stairs. "Hey does anyone know why Miss. Agreste just pulled up and gave these to me?" He holds out a plastic bag with many smaller paper bags inside. "Yes! lunch, now hand them over" Amelle reached over for the bag but Connor moved it away. "Not so fast little sister." He then grabs about five paper bags out of the plastic one. then reaches over Amelle and hands me the plastic sack still pretty full with buns. Amelle frowned. "You two are conspiring agents me." Connor and I both laugh. "Here whinny" He throws a paper bag at Amelle and she catches it. "I saved you the strawberry bun." Amelle smiled and ripped open the bag and pulled out the still worm pastry. "Mabey you have some good qualities. I'll have to reconsider asking Mom to give you up for adoption." He rolls his eyes and walks away. I opened a bag to find a puff pastry. I take a bite and smile "I love having bakers for Grandparents." Amelle licked her fingers clean. "And I love you having bakers for grandparents." She grabbed another bag out of my lap.

After school I stood by the doors. The rain had nearly stopped but it was still sprinkling. Mama had offered to pick me up, but she had a lot of work to do today and I didn't want to bother her. Amelle was in the the school news club, Trixie had talked her into it, so she wasn't going to walk with me today. I sighed and leaned agents the wall. "What's wrong Em?" Connor walked up beside me. "It's wet" Connor smiled " Yes it does tend to do that when it rains. Here." He holds out his black hoodie. I raise my eye brows. "What's this for?" Connor rolled his eyes. "It's called a hoodie you put it on when it's cold." I smack his shoulder. "Okay, Okay. yours got all wet right use mine." I shake my head. " No thanks Connor, it's okay my house isn't that far." I walk down the steps and am about to walk down the side walk when I fell something hit the back of my head. "Wha!" I catch it before it hits the ground. "Very funny Connor!" I shout towards the front doors but he wasn't there. I shrugged and put the hoodie on.

Connor's POV

I hide behind a pillar and watch as she puts on the hoodie. "Conner I know I have thought you better flirting tactics." I turn around to see Ciel a guy from my class who claims that we're friends. "I'm not flirting" I splutter. " Sure you not" Ciel rolls his eyes. "Don't you have to pick up Lune and Etoile? Ciel looks at his watch and hits his forehead. "I forgot" Ciel runs down the stairs and out of sight.

Emma's POV

I open the front door of my house and step in, setting my crouches by the hat rack. "Emma! Is that you?" Dad calls "Yeah Dad it's me." I walk over to the dining room where Dad and Aron where. Aron had his head bent over a book and his face scrunched up in concentration. "How was school?" Dad motioned for me to sit down. "It was great Dad but if you don't mind I'm going to up stair and so homework." Dad nods. "I'll call you down when your Mama gets here and we can eat. "Okay." I walk upstairs and into my room. My room wasn't grand or anything but I liked it. I had a huge queen sized bed and a night stand. By my two huge windows that we're really doors to a balcony. was my desk with a rolling chair. I throw my bag on my bed and collapse into the chair resting my face on the desk.

I get pretty tired after school but I don't want to let my family know, when they just gave me some freedom. I turn my face so that the other side can feel the coolness of the desk when a black box catches my eye. I sit up and look at it. It was a small black jewelry box with red scribbles all over it. I pick it up and look around my room. Where did this come from? I shrug and open it up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heyyyyy here's your next chapter all wonderful and tied up in a little bow! Feel free to comment your options but please be gentle.           

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.5K 689 30
After years of trying to defeat Hawkmoth, Ladybug and Chat Noir finally did it. Now at 22 years old, Marinette and Adrien are happily married, life...
286K 5.1K 18
" Marinette.... your pregnant?" The Ball, the dancing, the fun, the confessions, the danger, the challenges, and the love. It all leads to one thing...
1.1M 21.4K 32
Marinette and Adrien are in their terminale year of Lycée (senior year of High School) and still fighting Hawkmoth under their secret identities as L...
1.8K 35 11
In an alternate universe where the main characters are now 18................. Ladybug and Chat Noir, saviours of Paris have been fighting Hawkmoth o...