Again (PUBLISHED!)

By HazelEyes_1

***This is not the full version of the story since it got published. The complete version is available on Ama... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2,
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11.
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 14.1
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 16.1.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 17.1.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 18.1.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 19.1.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20.1
Chapter 21.
Chapter 21.1
Chapter 22.
Chapter 22.1.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 23.1
Chapter 24.
Chapter 24.1.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 25.1.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 28.1
Chapter 29.
Chapter 29.1.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 30.1
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 32.1.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 41.1
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.1
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 45.1.
Chapter 45.2.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 47.1
Chapter 48.
Chapter 48.1.
Chapter 48.2.
Chapter 48.3.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 49.1.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 50.1.
Note.
PLOT TWIST!
Just for you!
I never expected this!
Free Goodies For Passionates!
I want YOU in my Book!
Get this book for free (limited time only)!
PARTY!
last day to get the free book!
In 3, 2, 1
Tomorrow!
Ready, Set, Launch!
We're LIVE!
Exciting News!
Reveal!
BIG SURPRISE!

Chapter 46.1.

11.9K 423 65
By HazelEyes_1

As decided earlier, I went to the mall with Katherine the following day to shop for the upcoming prom night in school. We visited a lot stores, trying out everything that caught my likeness until I finally found the one that was gonna be my outfit for the dance. It was a tiered ruffle dress, a maroon colored strapless gown.

"You look ethereal, honey," said Katherine in enthusiasm as I stepped out of the changing room wearing that gown made of taffeta fabric to show it to her.

"Thank you," I smiled at her.

I also bought a beautiful pair of silver pumps followed by accessories. Katherine was actually fun to be with as we hopped from one store to another. She even raved to the sales assistants about the prices of a couple of stuff that she found to be high. I found her over the top nature too adorable which made me laugh.

After we were done with shopping, we sat at a table in the food court with pizzas and coke.

"Okay, I have booked you for manicure, pedicure, waxing and hair styling," she said, putting her phone down. "Long story short, you've got a long day at the parlour before you go for the dance with Devon."

I giggled. "Why don't you accompany Stef and me to the parlor? It'll be fun doing things together," I said, meaning it.

"Really? Aww, that's so sweet of you! But nah! you girls have fun," she said, "Thank you so much, Eleanor, for asking me to come with you for shopping today. You really made my day."

"Not at all. I honestly had a good time with you today," I nodded, taking a bit of the pizza.

"That feels so good to hear! Eleanor....I'm sorry for that day....It wasn't right of me to tell you all those things about family and bonding. It was desperate of me. I'm no one to expect so much from you, especially when it's been just days since we met. Can you please forget about all that?"

"No problem. So...you have been an American living in Scotland?" I asked. "Only if you want to talk about it should you proceed," I added, remembering that she was divorced.

Katherine didn't seem to mind. But she looked sad when she spoke, "I had fallen in love with a British and moved to England with him after our marriage. I was clear I didn't want to have children not even an adoption. And he supported me with in that decision. I was immensely grateful for that. But as years passed by, one thing after the other went wrong with us and we didn't love each other anymore. He even began to pressurize me for a baby which added to my stress. Ultimately it became too much for me to take and I left him."

Katherine paused before she continued further, "I divorced him. Then moved to Scotland and started working as an interior designer."

"I'm sorry to hear that...." I said dolefully, reaching out to her hand that was on the table.

"No, it's alright," she smiled, assuring me, "Have been living alone all these years until your father came into my life and I've never experienced love before the way I do with him."

"But you still don't like children, do you?"

"I know what you're thinking," she said, chuckling slightly, "But I really like you and I'm grateful that Eron has got me over to meet you."

We conversed some more. She talked about her life in Scotland while I told her about my school and friends. It was afternoon when we got back home.

I was going upstairs to my room when Katherine called me from behind.

She looked hesitant as she spoke, "Eleanor, now that you know about my past, I hope you will not judge me based on it....Like I hope you don't think I will leave your father too..."

Katherine looked so tensed and upset that I felt really bad for her.

"I won't judge you," I said, truthfully. "I know very well how it feels like to be judged. It's easy to form an opinion about others than being in their shoes and go through the exact same of what they have been through."

"Thanks," she smiled in relief, "Eron is lucky to have a daughter like you."

"Infact, I was thinking why don't you join Papa and me for soccer in the neighborhood club this evening?" I proposed.

Katherine just didn't expect me to say that. "No, no. You don't have to do all that. I'm glad we went shopping today. It's more than I could ever ask for."

"You can come to soccer if you want to. Honestly, I won't mind," I shook my head.

Katherine smiled. "That's sweet of you, Eleanor, but I don't want to interrupt daddy-daughter time. You guys have fun."

Right then her phone beeped. "Oh," she muttered reading the message. Then looking back at me, she spoke, "Gotta go. Have to see the embassy officer."

"Alright," I smiled.

After she left, I got a call from Josh. "Guess what?!" I heard his delighted tone from the other end. "I think Stef and Adam have resolved their issues. I saw them at the café just now. They seemed to be doing really good."

"That's awesome!" I beamed. "I'm feeling so relieved right now."

"Same."

There was a slight pause. I grew fidgety as I spoke, "I know Devon will never apologize to you guys for his behavior yesterday...I'm sorry on his behalf..."

"What are you saying, El?" Josh sounded surprised. "Devon has already apologized to us. Yesterday itself. I thought you knew that!""

"He what?" I spluttered.

""Yeah, was shocking to us too but he did apologize. Genuinely apologized. Actually more to Stef and Adam than to me," said Josh. "Not that I mind. Infact, I feel like God that Devon Parker said sorry to me," he added laughing.

After he rang off, I still found it hard to believe that Devon apologized to them. It was unthinkable given his strange attitude yesterday. I was overwhelmed. I tried to call him but his phone was switched off. Battery must have died out.

Katherine was back an hour later. "Hey, Devon's standing outside," she said smiled broadly at me as she walked in through the front door.

I jumped to my feet and rushed outdoors. I saw him stood next to his car. Our eyes locked and I ran straight into his arms. Devon placed wet kisses on my neck and shoulders. I pressed my body further to his closing my eyes, my hands roamed all over his back creasing his shirt. It was such an intimate hug, so sinful yet so chaste.

After we broke apart, I softly traced the flawless features of his face with my thumb as I spoke, "Why didn't you tell me you apologized to my friends?"

"Not a great achievement to speak about, was it?" he chuckled dryly.

"Hey..."

"Look, I cannot undo what happened with you in the past but I can surely stay away from hurting those who had stood by you and fought with everything that gave you tears," the sincerity and guilt in his voice got to me.

I pressed my lips to his, hesitant at first but when I knew he was gonna let me control the kiss, I became bold enough to nibble and suck his luscious bottom lip. I held his face as he parted his lips, letting my tongue enter his erotic mouth. I lapped my tongue around his and gave it a hard squeeze causing him to let out a harsh sexy groan in my mouth. He squeezed my waist as my hands went around his neck to kiss him harder.

"I love it the way you dominate me, baby," Devon whispered huskily, nibbling my earlobe as I left his fiery mouth to catch my breaths.

"I'm very excited for prom.." I breathed as he stroked my nose with his.

"I'm as well, sweetheart," he said hoarsely.

"You mean so much to me, Devon," I said, feeling dazed.

I watched his eyes turn solemn. "You should never make anyone the center of your existence. Because nobody knows what's in store."

"Why is that supposed to mean, Devon?" I said, taken aback. "I didn't like it at all."

Devon released me from his hold as he spoke matter-of-factly, "I'm being practical. One mustn't let their emotions get the better of their intellect."

And then he took leave. I watched him get inside his car and zoom away. He left me puzzled and anxious.   

Follow my instagram page (rashmita_b ) for teasers :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 706 59
"Goddamn it Ella, open your eyes, own up to what you're feeling. Look at the person who you are feeling this with and realize that I might actually b...
68.9K 1.1K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
58K 2.8K 52
"We all have dreams, Devon Parker!" --- Hadley Carter's life is a mess. That is, more of a mess tha...
361K 10.4K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...