A Highschool Story ||Jelena...

By Alyssaioi

Justin, the schools biggest player, moves in with a nerd named Selena..Niki and Gabi,(Selena's besties) are b... More

Introduction:About (If you have already read the Description, you can skip this)
Introduction:Characters
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: BOIIII
Chapter 3:Moving In?
Chapter 4:The Kid In The Hoodie
Chapter 5:JerkFace
Chapter 6:New Kid?
Chapter 7:Friends?
Chapter 8:Enemies? #1
Chapter 9:Enemies? #2
Chapter 10:Homecoming #1
Chapter 11:Homecoming #2
Chapter 12:Boyfriend?
Chapter 13:Just a Walk in the Park #1
Chapter 14:Just a Walk in the Park #2
Chapter 15:Just a Walk in the Park #3
Sorwyyy!!! Thanks!!!!
Chapter 16:Just a Walk in the Park #4
hey guys...

Chapter 17:Um...Who are you?

185 3 0
By Alyssaioi

Ellis people agains! I'm sorry for all the crappy chapters I have before, and should I restart the book? Anyways, comment yes or no, It'll still be the same story though. Here's a better chapter rather than the crappy chapters. At the end, please comment if I should delete all my chapters and start anew (new year new start right?)without any crappy chapters PLS.
--------------------------
Collins POV

"Hey, miss me?"

What? This can't be happening. Please tell me this is just a dream... What was Rachel, my ex, be here in front of me??!!??(In case you don't know, Rachel is mean girl #2 in my Characters chapter... Haha... Since I haven't used her yet...😂😂*Smirks*)

"Please, mom, please, tell me this is JUST a dream?"I said, still shocked. "What, why? Whats so bad? After 2 years I thought that you'd be glad to see her again,"My mom said curouisly.

"Yeah, me too. I missed you,"she says "innocently", and smirks at me.

Good thing I'm just about to move tomorrow. I swore to myself that I wouldn't ever see her again. I was wrong. Wonder why I hate Rachel? Well, she used me for popularity, and we dated for 3 years. She cheated on me for half. Rachel moved away 2 years ago and now she's back.

"Oh and, good news. Your mom invited me to stay with you guys. Aren't you just soooo excited,"she sqeauls, and sends a smile to my mom across from her.

No. I couldn't believe my ears. COULDNT SHE TAKE A FRICKING HINT! STFU GIRLY!(I'm letting my anger out😂)DNCJCNJDnjdnckcjdnjcknjNjxdnkjxndckjndejknckjasmxjkwmkjxmwdjxmdwkjxmdwkjxmwdkmcdwjnxjkdw. FRICKING FRAC!

I stomped back upstairs to my room. No. I refuse to live with her. Bay bay. *dies*

Lol jk.... (I'm just to lazy to rite anything good rn)
(It's actaully the next day rn😂 well, Ima continue writing)

I change into my sweatpants and lay on my bed thinking. How worse could this get?

(It's actaully a week later and I'm writing again😂😂)

*Next day*
*6:00A.M*

I grabbed my things, ready to leave. I opened my bedroom door and headed towards the bathroom. I closed the door and did some *Business*😂. And, brushed my teeth. I opened the door, and there was standing,(opposite😂)Rachel. Sweet, sweet Rachel. Oh how much I've missed you. not. Someone please help me ppl. I know I did some stupid and you won't forgive me, but help me please... Someone kill Meee. Do it faster and I'll pay extra please(from a different book, but I forgot what it's called..)

"What are you, a stalker?"I said, obviously annoyed. Like, who would show up in the middle of somewhere, without a warning. Well, maybe me, but what else would a magican do?

_____________________________________________
Hallllllo! Sorry for the short chapter but.... Happy New Years! Thanks for 1K read!!!!!!!

Love,
    Mae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 64
Dana and Cameron came from two totally different universes. Dana was the type of girl who sat in the corner of the classroom and didn't talk much. S...
15.7K 610 18
Hey everyone!! I love reading Jelena stories but I couldn't find any story like the one write. I inspired by Rizzoli&Isles if you know. So this stor...
84.7K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...
368K 12.9K 25
*CRINGE WARNING* This story was written when I was like 12, so I realize it sucks. "Your going to give me those points." He said. I crossed my arms...