Falling for him [Madara Uchih...

נכתב על ידי I__nfinity

STARTED: 11 July 2016 COMPLETED: 9 March 2017 ✔2016- Naruto Winter Watty Awards- 3rd Place ✔Naruto Watty Awar... עוד

1. Simple life
2. Strange World
3. Madara And Izuna
A/N
4. What? Ninja World
5. A new life begins
A/N Must read to understand
6. Travelling with Uchiha brothers
7. Reaching the Uchiha compound
A/N
8. Tajima and Izumi Uchiha
Book Cover
9. A new life in a new world
10. A new friend And A Strange Dream
11. New abilities
12. Some Time Together
13. Going for war
14. Kiku
15. Return
Author's Note
16. Falling For Her
18. Festival and the Locket
19. Gentle Moments
20. Choices
21. Fallen Brother
22. Alive Again
23. Explanations
24. Calm Before The Storm
25. Taken Away
26. Realization
27. Dream becomes a reality
28. Lost
29. You Are My Madara
30. Eternal Mangekyo
31. The Village Hidden In The Leaves
32. The Seal
33. Remembering
34. Aunt and Uncle
35. Night
36. To Die Is Very Easy
37. Shadow
38.(Part-1) Following
38. (Part-2) Down
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter- 1
Bonus Chapter- 2
Bloods & Roses
Lines Of Hate & Love Are Thin

17. Falling for him

5.7K 158 18
נכתב על ידי I__nfinity

I have edited the last part of chapter 14 - Kiku.

Take a look at it.

Shanaya POV:

I swallowed as I stared at the angry Madara in front of me.

What's wrong with him? Why is he so angry? Have I done something wrong?

But my thoughts went haywire when I looked at his wounds. God he was bleeding from several places.

I ran to him. "Oh my god Madara. You are bleeding too much. Sit I will treat you." I said and turned around but stopped as he smirked.

What the. Now why is he smirking. I turned and look at him. He was giving me a dangerous look with a smirk plastered on his face.

"So you are done with them and now you are willing to help me." He said in a low but dangerous tone.

"Madara what are you talking-".  I wasn't able to complete my sentence as he grabbed my wrist harshly and dragged me behind him.

"Madara what are you-" I tried to speak but was cut in the mid.

"Shut up" He said and I flinched. His tone was high. He never used that tone with me. What's wrong? What have I done to make him that angry? I haven't even met him before. Then what?

We reached his room and he harshly showed me inside.

"Madara what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? What have I done to make you that much angry?" I said in a pleading tone but all of my words fell on deaf ears.

He locked the door behind him and walked towards me with hard steps. I took some steps back in fear. For the very first time I have felt afraid of him.

I had heard some rumours about him but never believed in them. As Madara was no way like that. But now seeing him like that, is that the Madara everyone fears.

Before I could say or do anything I was showed against the wall and he claimed my lips in a rough manner.

This kiss wasn't sweet and gentle like always, instead it was hard and dominating.

His lips moved against my lips in a bruising way. His kiss almost suffocated me. I was getting out of breath.

I pushed on his chest trying to push him away but all of my tries went in vain. He didn't budge a bit. Instead he grabbed my hands keeping them right in front of his chest.

He understood that I was getting out of breath so he pulled away from my lips a little so that I can breathe.

After a minute he claimed my lips again. This time I couldn't control myself. It had been three weeks since I have kissed him, been in his embrace.

All of my emotions burst and I started kissing him back. He let go of my hands and I wrapped them around his neck.

Totally unlike all the other times when he used to rub his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, this time he bit me on my bottom lip. I winced in pain and he shot his tongue inside my mouth.

His tongue traced every corner of my mouth. I moaned when he sucked on my tongue.

After few minutes he pulled away and stared into my eyes. His eyes showed a mixture of emotions.

"Madara" I whispered.

"What were you doing with them?" He asked me in a deep voice. Putting his both hands on the either side of my head, he caged me.

At first I didn't understood what he was trying to say but his next words made everything clear.

"What were you doing with them in the infirmary?" He snapped.

"Oh that's I was trying to help them." I said and he gritted his teeth.

Oops did I say anything wrong.

"Help, that's what you call help." He snarled with anger flashing in his eyes.

"Madara what is wrong. I was just trying to help them." I don't understand what is he trying to imply.

"I didn't like the fact that you were touching my men so casually." He said gritting his teeth.

"Huh". What.!!!  So he is jealous.

"What huh, Are you that naive that you didn't understood that man's intention." He snarled into my face. Anger clearly visible on his face.

Is this the Madara Uchiha everyone fears.

"Intention. What do you mean by that?" I said in a low voice.

He gritted his teeths in anger and pushed his muscular body more onto me.

"So did you not noticed how the hell that man was staring at you, staring at your breasts." He said angrily.

My eyes widened at what he had just said. Staring at my breasts. Oh god.

"Did you really not noticed, or you were just ignoring it or you were enjoying it. Hhn." He spatted loudly and dangerously.

I flinched at the intensity of his voice. For the very first time I felt scared of him. Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes.

"Please Madara trust me. I really didn't knew." I said lowly.

"That very first day we met, you immediately noticed that I was staring at your breasts but you didn't noticed it this time. I wasn't looking at you there with any wrong intention, it was just a coincidence that my eyes wandered over there but that man he was staring at you with lust filled eyes. Complete lust and desire. He wasn't grasping your shoulder for support, it was as a way to touch you."

No words left my mouth. I choked on my words. Shame, guilt filled my heart. How could I?

How could I let someone take advantage of me.

And Madara.

He is angry. Yes he is. He has every reason to be angry with me.

But his words didn't hurt me.

The thing that hurted me was that he was angry with me.

I wasn't scared of his anger, I was scared of him leaving. He was angry, no beyond angry. But his anger was correct. I thought that I have done something very wrong. And he is angry with me for that and he would never  want to talk to me again.

A single tear rolled down my cheek.

Madara's eyes softened and he  brushed away the tear that was running down my cheeks.

"I won't hurt you Shanaya, never." He said softly.

His facial expressions softened.  His eyes were not showing anger now, there was only warmth in his eyes. He gently placed his lips onto mine.

This was a sweet and gentle kiss. His lips moved onto mine in a sensual way. Electric sparks went down my body. I feel at bliss.

It was the most wonderful kiss I have ever received from him. He may be a rough person in someone's eyes but in mine he is the most gentlest person.

After few minutes he pulled away our foreheads still in contact.

"I am sorry Madara for everything. But trust me I wasn't aware of his intentions." I said controlling in my tears that threaten to fall.

"I know and I am sorry. I just couldn't control myself. I was so angry, I am so sorry."

"No Madara don't. Don't be sorry. It was my fault. I am sorry I should have been cautious."

"Yes you should. I won't always be there."

"I was just trying to help him."

"Help someone who deserves your help."

I smiled at his statement. "Yeah" was my only reply.

He bent down and claimed my lips again. He kissed my chin and trailed down butterfly kisses down the path to my neck and kissed my collarbone to which I moaned.

He kissed my neck, his wet tongue tracing my skin trying to find my sweet spot which he found easily. He sucked at the tender flesh over there, no doubt leaving a mark. My hands pulled at his hairs as he gently bit me there. I mewled at the sensation that travelled through my body.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes smiling.

"Are you done with yours." I asked.

"Yeah"

"So now let me do mine."

"Huh" He said smirking and raising a brow.

My cheeks got heat up as I realised what he had interpreted  of my words.

"Tending your wounds idiot." I said punching him playfully on his chest.

He laughed and walked away towards the bed.

There is no doubt about it.

I am certain of it.

I have fallen for him.

..........

It had been quite a few days ever since they all have returned from the war.

Quite a few days ever since that incidence that had happened with him. He was damn so tired. After treating his wounds we immediately went to sleep. Well I was sleepy too as it was past mid night.

The next day we woke up quite late. But after going out I realised that it was same with everyone.

Funeral was held for the people who have died in the battle. It was quite sad but they all said that it is the of a ninja. And it can't be helped as they are all shinobi and born in the era of wars.

I have shown Madara, Izuna & Akasumi the results of my training. And they were quite impressed by my progress.

I even have a combat with Izuna and I didn't even managed to go near him, to touch him is way too far.

Well I have already expected it. After much attempts I was able to land only two minor hits on Hito. But Izuna, he is way too much stronger than him, so it was something to be expected.

And now I was sitting on the bed reading a book. Well probably waiting for him to come.

Before going to the war we used to sleep together some times. But ever since he has came back from war we used to sleep together daily, sometimes in my room or sometimes in his room.

I could feel surprise stares whenever I used to walk out of his room or he used to walk out of my room in the morning. Well we don't do anything like that so I guess it will be alright. Will it be.

I heard the crackling of the door. I turned to see Madara walking in. He came and sat besides me.

"How about we go out in the garden for a walk." He suggested.

"Why not." Obviously I always look forward to spend time with him.

We walked out of the compound and were walking towards the garden.

"Beautiful night isn't." I turned my gaze to him and then to the sky.

"Yes it is no doubt."

We were walking in silence enjoying the beauty around us.

My legs froze in a place when I heard some voices. Well not exactly voices, they were moans.

Shyly I looked over to Madara who was staring at a certain direction. I followed his gaze to a window.

"Isn't it that annoying old geezer's room." He said annoyingly.

Which old man is he talking about. Curiously I walked over to the window. I could feel his stares on me.

I peeked through the window which was slightly open. My eyes widened at the scenario. It was that old man who went against me the very first day I was introduced here. But the girl, I couldn't see her face. I turned my head here and there and saw that the girl is Kiku.

Oh god..

Clearly not wanting to see more I turned away. My cheeks were burning, I didn't looked at Madara in embarrassment.

"Look at me." He demanded.

Slowly I pulled myself together and stared into his emotionless face.

"There is no need for you to get embarrassed."

"I know but." I said shyly and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

He came upto me and grabbed my chin making me look upwards. He bent down to my lips and kissed me passionately.

He pulled away and looked at me smiling. My heart skipped a beat at the warmth he was showing me.

"So who's the girl." He asked.

"Umm Kiku" I replied.

He laughed and I looked at him confused.

"Why are you nervous at saying her name?" He asked me.

"Emm I don't know."

"You shouldn't be nervous. It's not like she is my ex or something." His words made me smile.

We started walking.

"Do you still think that she loves me?" He asked me reminding when I have asked him the same.

I shaked my head in a no and he chuckled.

"There is no doubt in my mind. She doesn't loves you. If she would have then something like that wouldn't have happened." I said indicating to the incident we witnessed few minutes ago.

He laughed again. "I already knew that."

"Is that why you called her as a slut."

"Yeah"

"Can I ask you a question."

"Anything"

"Do you like her."

"Hhn what"

"Have you ever felt something for her."

"What kind of stupid question is that. Obviously not, I don't have any room in my life for her."

"I see. Hey is that man not married."

"Nah. Who do you think will marry that freaky womanizer."

"No decent girl."

"Hhm"

No words were spoken as we walked in silence.

"Shanaya" I snapped my head to his direction.

"Yeah"

"Stay away from her."

"Huh"

"Stay away from Kiku."

"Oh I will. She never approached me ever since that day and behaved herself too."

"Good to hear and make sure it stays like that."

"Yeah"

"Oh come on let's end this topic." I gave him a sweet smile.

We went over and sat down at the base of a tree. He sat resting his back against the tree trunk. While I sat in between his parted legs resting my head and hands against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat beneath my ear and I felt like staying like that forever.

"Are you willing to stay out today."

"I didn't think it's a bad proposal. I would love to if you are okay with it."

"Hhn it's fine with me."

He removed his haori and wrapped it around us. I don't know how long we have stayed like that before the sleep took over us.

Well there is certain something that I know.

I really have feelings for this man. Very strong feelings.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

80.4K 3.1K 35
Published- June 7, 2017 Completed- June 11, 2018 Covers by- Zoey-san & avaron_hiroyuki. There were only few words whose meaning I understood complet...
90K 3.3K 32
[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something she wished fate didn't put her through. T...
17.9K 525 28
🔞 Mature warning 🔞 The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...
41.7K 2.4K 57
Naruto Watty Awards 2nd place winner for 2021! Sakura Haruno is just beginning her new job at Konoha P.D. as a forensic pathologist and anthropologis...