Milano {August Alsina Story}

By _Trapunzel

Melanie and August Alsina been best friend since womb. Nothing can tear them apart. They both have feelings f... More

Milano {August Alsina Story}
Chapter 2 Weed, Chilling, Feelings
Chapter 3 "I got these niggas whipped call me the django,"
Chapter 4 I Luv This Shit
Chapter 5 Best Friends Forever Right?
Chapter 6 Growing Apart
Chapter 7 Trippin'
Chapter 8 Us? Or Friends with benefits?
Chapter 9 Officially
Chapter 10 Nobody Knows
Chapter 11 And Baby Girl Your A Star don't let'em tell you that your not.
Chapter 12 Faded Drank Faded Drank
Chapter 13 Right Thru Me
Chapter 14 Try Again
Chapter 15 Slow Motion
Chapter 16 Positive
Chapter 17 Be my fireman & come to the rescue
Chapter 18 Closer
Chapter 19 Make it clap
Chapter 20 Mistakes and Forgiveness
Chapter 21 Forget The Past and bring in the new
Chapter 22 Reconsider
Chapter 23 Yes or no
Chapter 24 I Wanna Be With You
Chapter 25 Pop Ups
Chapter 26 Secrets Revealed
Chapter 26 Cancer is a bitch
Chapter 27 Sorry
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Good news
Chapter 30 The Motion
Chapter 31 We argue then we make up then all over again.
Chapter 32 Moving too fast?
Chapter 33 The Old Mel
Chapter 34 To My babe, August not Lamar
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 Slippin'
Chapter 37 Come home.
Chapter 38 Downwards
Chapter 39 Babies Babies and maybe more babies?
Chapter 40 Awww Here It Goes!
Chapter 41 Ride or Die
Chapter 42 Last Straw
Chapter 43 Show Me
Chapter 44 Kahlil>>August?
Chapter 45 August POV
Chapter 46 Mahlil <3?
Chapter 48 Mixed Emotions Fuck.
Chapter 49 Autumn
Chapter 50 Sneaky Ass
Chapter 51 Holy Grail
Chapter 52 When we met....
Chapter 53 Made To Be Together
Chapter 54 Life Sucks
Chapter 55 August and Melanie <3
Chapter 56 Bipolar Motherfuckers.
Chapter 58 Milano {August Alsina Story}
not a chapter

Chapter 57 Return of The Hoe.

60.9K 1.4K 230
By _Trapunzel

I walk up the porch steps and ring the doorbell.

"Hi," I say as he opens the door.

"Hi," he says as I walk in.

"Look Kahlil I just want to explain everything to you," he sits down and puts his head in his hands. "When I got with you I thought I was fully over August but I found out that I wasn't,"

"Mhmm,"

"And I feel horrible about it," I say. "Kahlil I am so sincerely sorry,"

"When did this all happen?," He asks not looking into my eyes.

"About 3 weeks ago," he sighs. "I just want to know how did you find out that August was hurt?,"

"Well it was on the news," he says, I give him a suspicious look and nod.

"Well I have an appointment to go to," I get up. "I uh most likely will call you," I walk to the door.

***

"Ms. Melanie we have some rare news to tell you," She sits down. "Your child has unfortunately died, the umbilical wrapped around your baby's neck causing-," I tuned her out and felt like my whole world was collapsing. Falling apart. "We have certain treatments for this case," she says. "Surgery-,"

"I will just take that," I say cutting her off.

"Alright we have some papers and we will get you prepped," I nod. I pick up my phone and call my mom and my dad. 

"Hey ma, uhm I uhm having surgery from my miscarriage, call we when you get this call," I call August and I go straight to voicemail. I call him over and over. No answer.

"Ms. Melanie we are ready for you," I hang up and follow the doctor.

***

"Melanie," August says waking me up. I bat my eyes open and look at him.

"Hm?," I ask him.

"Are you okay?," I look at  the clock, 2 am.

"Yeah," I shake that nightmare out of my head and turn over to face him.

"Nightmare?,"

"Yeah," he pulls me in his arms. "Crazy one at that," I put my hand on my stomach.

"What?," August freaks out a little.

"Nothing," I smile and kiss his lips. He deepened the kiss, my arms find my way around his neck. He slides his hand up my shirt and massages my boobs. I moan against his lips and melt with his touch. His hands slide down to my "kat" and he rubs it softly. "Mhmm," I moan in pleasure. He takes off my shirt and his as well. He kisses me down to my kat and spreads my legs. He eats a midnight snack. I arch my back and try to back away.

"Don't run baby," he says grabbing my waist and pulling me back. He inserts his fingers and looks up at me. "Whats my name?," he asks.

"Aug-, "I cut off with a moan.

"Nope," he inserts another finger. "Try again,"

"August," I say barely letting it out.

"I cant hear you," he inserts another.

"UH DADDY!," I yell as he speeds up the pace. "Daddy!," I move along with his pace.

"Huh?," he teases me.

"Daddy!," I dig my nails into his back and drag down. "Im about to-," he slurps up right on time. I catch my breath, and lay down. He kisses almost every aspect of my body. Up to my neck leaving hickies here and there. I grab his face and kiss him. "I love you," I say kissing him passionately.

"I love you too baby," he says against my lips.

***A/N Freakaleeks **

"Surprised you didn't wake up the kids," August says as we check on the kids. I punch his arm and laugh.

"Stupid," he chuckles, everytime I hear his laugh I melt even more inside.

"Aw you think Im smart," he walks back into the room

"So smart babe," I wrap my arms around him.

"I know," he says looking at me. "Im so glad that your mine," I blush. "Love everything about you, "

"What do you want?," I ask him.

"Mhmm," he caress his chin. I nudge him and let go of him.

"Im going back to bed for good this time," I say climbing back into the bed.

"No your not," he says straddling me. He kisses me again and again.

"Your right Im not,"

*******

"Mommy Devin punched somebody at school," Kailyn says walking to me.

"Why?," I ask Devin. August walks in carrying their backpacks as I make lunch.

"Because somebody was talking about Kailyn,"

"Oh my gosh," August hands me the referral. "Hey baby,"

"Hey," he kisses me and takes a bite into my sandwich.

"Aw!," Kailyn says smiling. I smile and put all the condiments away. "Daddy can you help me,"

"With what?," he sits down next to her.

"Devin Eugene Alsina is suspended for 5 days for punching a student in the face," I say reading the referral. August hand fives Devin, I look up and they try to play it off. "A kindergartener getting suspended strange," I put the referral down and bite into my sandwich. 

"Yeah I know, "August says doing Kailyn's homework as Kailyn snacks on grabs with her legs up. I grab her homework from August and set it infront of Kailyn.

"DING DONG!," I walk to the door and open it.

"Hello," a woman says with a child.  Gloria. "Hi August," she says looking over my shoulder. August looks up then back down then up again. He gets up and walks over to the doorway.

"Kids go upstairs," I say. They obey and I look back at Gloria. "Look I told yo ass once before to not come up here-," August pulls me back. 

"What are you doing here?," he asks her closing the door.

August POV

"What are you doing here?," I ask her closing the door.

"I haven't seen you in forever," she says smiling. "Meet your daughter Rene," she looks at me confused.

"He isn't-," Rene starts, she moves her out of the way.

"I just wanted to give you this," she hands me an envelop. "See you there," she grabs Rene's hand and walks away. I look at her confused and walk back into the house. Melanie is helping Devin and Kailyn with their homework.

"Whats that?," she asks me. I lift it up and walk upstairs.

Melanies POV

"Hold up guys," I get up and follow him upstairs. 

"Shit," he murmers.

"Everything alright?," I ask him.

"Look," he hands me the papers. Custody papers.

"Wow, you sure you that's your daughter?,"

"I don't even know at this point," I massage his shoulders.

"Its okay babe, just forget about it for right now," I massage his neck. "Just get a DNA test and go on from there," He turns around and I stand in between his legs.

"Thanks baby," he kisses me softly.

"One more ," I smile and kiss him again.

eh -.- but the book is coming to an end and the next chapter is the last.

more reads

more votes

more comments

 MORE SUGA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
49.9K 4K 14
A Rockstar A Professor Two different love stories The most unlikely marriage union A compromise A promise And just like that four lives got tangled l...
169K 5.3K 21
Kandice Dawson and Markise Jackson has been best friends since they we're in diapers Markise is a ladies man he pull all the girls he is popular kand...
11.6K 294 27
On the wedding day, her fiancé and his lover had a love affair and eloped. Her eyes were dim, she seized the man in front of the Civil Affairs Bureau...