Chapter 41 Ride or Die

I wake up the next morning with Kailyn and Devin in my arms.I put them in their beds and walk into the room. No August. I hear a shovel hit the dirt, I walk to the back.

"Babe?," he hurries to put something in the dirt. "What are you doing?,"

"Gardening," he says looking at me.

"Oh okay well- wait gardening you never garden, "

"I know right its scaring me," he says, I smile.

"Come on get up lets go inside," he wraps his arms around me as we walk inside.

"Where were you last night?,"

"I went out with Levi Im sorry I should've told you," he says.

"Dont be, I was just wondering," I say, I walk upstairs to go back to bed.

"Im so tired!," he falls onto the bed pulling me down with him. "Sing me to sleep," he says resting his head on my chest.

"No I cant sing," I say holding him in my arms.

"Why cant you sing, if I can then you can,"

"Bye August," I say pushing him off of me. He laughs at me and pulls me back.

"Come back," he says, I stand between his legs and he puts his hands on my waist. "What are our plans for today?,"

"I dont know, I just want to be home, its supposed to rain,"

"Good no plans," I drop my jaw and pretend to be shocked, he chuckles. "We have a party to make it too,"

"What time of party?,"

"Formal,"

"That means I have to take the kids shopping,"

"Mhm how about no," I curl my lips.

"Alright what time?," I ask him.

"Dont trip just be ready," he says touching my chin. I lean down and kiss him.

"MOMMY MOMMY!," I hear Kailyn yell. August groans silently, I smile and turn around. "MOMMY MOMMY!," I walk into the room and Kailyn is sitting there whining with Devin. "Devin said the new baby is going to be a boy!,"

"What new baby?," I ask her picking her up.

"The one in there," she touches my belly.

"Yeah isnt there one in there, Daddy told me," Devin says.

"Alright now what havent you told her about?," August asks him. Devin motions him to come to him, he whispers something into his ear. "Good,"

"What are you hiding from Mommy?," Kailyn asks Devin.

"Shut up," Devin mushes her face.

"YOU SHUT UP!," Kailyn yells .

"Hey yall calm down," I say.

"He started it," she says.

"And Im finishing it," August says. "Now lets make these beds," I begin to help Kailyn.

"I got this," she says. "But thank you," Manners. How cute? I step out of the way.

Unknown: wow sure send your guy to come and ambush me, bitch ass family.

WTF. The number looks famaliar. I look up at August then back to my phone. Cant call because its a private number. I lock my phone and join back with my kids.

****

"Your so stupid!," I laugh as he tells me his corny ass jokes.

"So I am funny?," he asks me. I play with his shirt.