Chapter 36 Slippin'

"Mel wake up," August says. I bat my eyes and look at him.

"Hey babe-,"

"Don't call me babe right now," I sit up.

"Are you okay?," I ask him.

"Why are you still talking to Lamar?," he asks me.

"What?," Damn.

"Don't act stupid right now you have been talking to Lamar for a while now," he says scrolling though my messages.

"How did you get int-,"

"Don't worry about it. Why are you cheating on me? You press me not to cheat and here you are!,"

"Babe Im not cheating!,"

"You a damn lie! I already found out about yall having sex!,"

"What how did you-,"

"I didn't you just snitched on yourself," he says. Shit. "Im through with us trying to be together when we both don't want too! Why would you even say you want to marry me when you are cheating on me!,"

"I-I,"

"I don't want to hear your bullshit! Give me back the damn ring I'll give it to someone who wants it!," he yells at me.

"No please baby Im sorry," I say crying.

"Nah get away!," he pushes me.

"Please August please,"

"MOVE DAMN!," He pushes me again. I lay there. "Stanky ass!,"

______________________4 months later_________________________________________

"Melanie Melanie," Harmony says. I stand there look at me in my wedding dress. I guess I was day dreaming. Scared of him finding out. Scared. "Come on before your late for your own wedding," She smiles. "Everything alright?,"

"Of course," I smile. The music plays, and she walks out. I wait there behind the church doors. About to wed to August. I take a deep breath. My father walks up to me and smiles, I wrap my amr aorudn his. The church door open to the chapel, I walk down the aisle. I look around at my family, I see Lamar in the back smiling. Really? As well as Brooklyn. I look at August smiling at me as I step up onto the stage.

"Goodmonrning, lets get this wedding started," the pastor says.

"You look good," August kisses my cheek. I smile and turn back to the pastor.

***

"Now August you may say your vows," he smiles.

"Melanie, I love you so much. And you know that I never want to lose you. Once you came into my life everything changed. You showed me to be a father and a man. You are my queen and don't you forget that. I bow down to you, and love you. This is why we are here. To commit our love for each other," I start crying. I cant marry him knowing that I hurt him and he doesn't even know it. I look at Lamar and then back to August.

"I-Im so sorry August, I-Im so sorry," I pick up my dress and run out of the church. I don't know where I was going but I cant look at August in his face right now.

"MELANIE!," I hear August yell. I stop. Now is when I should tell him. "What wrong?, Isnt this what you wanted?,"

"Im sorry August I cheated on you and I-,"

"I know,"

"What?,"

"I know that you were talking to him and everything. But I know it meant nothing,"

"August your a great guy you don't deserve me,"

"But I want you," he says pulling me into him. I close my eyes. "You may have hurt me but I've hurt you more and you forgiven me. Now its vice versa I am not forgiving you," He sighs. "This is hard but I love you too much to let you go," I have no words. "Look at me. I love you,"

"I love you too," I say.

"Now can we go back in there and make it official," I smile, he grabs my hand and leads me back into the church.

*****

"August and Melanie over here," August kisses my neck and I laugh and smile.

"CAN WE GET AUGUST AND MELANIE ONTO THE FLOOR PLEASE!," The DJ says. August grabs my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor. We dance and sway to the music.

"I love you,"

"Love you too," I say back. I close my eyes and rest my head on his chest. As the music played, Devin and Kailyn ran onto the dance floor and hugged our legs. My little 1 year olds. "But I love you most of all," I said picking Devin. August picks up Kailyn and everybody else runs onto the dance floor. We laugh and dance with them. I put them down and dance with Devin. This is our family the Alsina's.

*****

"Bye!," I say waving out of the limo as we drive off to our honeymoon. We walk onto the beach and take off my heels. We hold hands and talk.

"Im having a great time," I say.

"Me too," he says. "But its not over," he says showing me the little bungalow, it is a long bridge to get to the room. Candles everywhere. I smile and we walk onto the bridge and too the room. Champagne. Roses in the shape of a heart on the bed. I smile and turn to him. And our night begins.

**the next day**

"August hurry up before the plane leaves us!,"

"Im coming you packed so much shit!," I laugh and walk to the taxi.

"Babe!," He rushes to put the stuff away, the taxi takes off.

"I really am going to miss that bungalow," I say looking back.

"We will be back trust me," he holds my hand and kisses it softly.

"Your here sir," the taxi driver says.

"Thank you," I say getting out. Augsut pays him and grabs our stuff and we rush onto the plane. As we are on the plane we fall asleep. We stayed up all night last night, so exhausted. And tired. "I miss the kids," I yawn.

"Me too," I lay onto August and take another nap.

*

"Mommy! Daddy!," the kids yell. We hug them and kiss them everywhere.

"Daddy my tummy hurts," Kailyn says.

"Aw come here," He picks her up and kisses her stomach.

"Daddy stop it hurts," she laughs. I smile and hug Harmony and little ole' Kayson. "Daddy do you have fun with mommy?,"

"Of course," he says.

"Mommy can I have toy?,"

"You have all of these toys," I show Devin his toys.

"Daddy can I have toy?," I am shocked. August laughs and opens his arms to Devin and he hugs me tighter. "Come on," I say. Feels good to be home.

okay gave yall a little chapter right now? I know yall pissed about the last chapter but trust me there is more to come.

more reads

more votes

more comments

more SUGA!