Chapter 58 Milano {August Alsina Story}

"Melanie Rodriguez, August Alsina's wife was shot today infront of this store. She was nearly shot and killed. She is now under critical condition,"

***

August pov

"Morning," she smiles at me.

"Morning love," I lay looking at her, I pushed the strands of hair out of her face. She stretches and rolls over on me.

"oh my gosh how did I get here?," she pretends. I laugh and wrap my arms around my baby.

"You know I love you?," I ask her.

"You tell me everyday," she blushes.

"Mommy! Daddy!," The kids run in arguing.

"Yes?," she says rolling off of me. I sit up and pick her back up onto my lap.

"We are hungry,"

"Okay baby I will go to the store right now, " they grin from ear to ear as Melanie says that. They walk back to their room and start arguing again. Melanie shakes her head and walks to the closet. "What should I cook?," she asks me.

"I don't know what do you have a taste for,"

Gloria: courthouse tomorrow 9 see you there ;)

I lock my phone and Melanie walks out dressed.

"Hell no you are not wearing those leggings," I say.

"Why?," she smiles because she already know what those do to me.

"You already know, "

"Then Im wearing them," she smirks and walks to the door. I bite my lip and follow her. She grabs her purse and keys and walks downstairs. "I'll be back," she yells to the kids.

"I want skittles!," Devin yells.

"I want donuts!," Kailyn yells from the stairway.

"I'll be back, love you,"

"Love you too,"  I peck her lips.

****

"Daddy what is taking Mommy so long,"

"I don't know baby," I say to Kailyn.

"Im hungry, " I get up and give her a bowl of cereal.

"Today a robbery was taking place-," Devin flips the channels. I look up and see Melanie's car.

"Wait wait Devin go back,"

"This store was held captive, everyone was safe. Except one. She was taken and witnesses have more to this story," the reporter says.

"She was getting skittles and donuts last time I saw her. That was right before the robbers came in and looked around for money and one person. Her. Then they shot her in her leg and they started arguing. The robbers of course. They took her and the money and left," the witness says. They turn back to the reporter.

"The hostage and now missing person is identified. Melanie Gianni Alsina  Mother of two shot, wife of August Admins. She is pregnant at  the time. The suspects appear to look like this," They show a picture of a male and female.

"Mommy!," They kids cry and scream. I turn off the TV and comfort the kids.

"She is find and we will find her okay. Mommy will be home," I say rocking them. A tear drop falls down my cheek. "Mommy is coming home,"

Wow!!!!!! Crazy! Crazy rollercoaster we had. I love all you readers. thanks for y'all love and support on this book. I will have a sequel don't know the title yet. But for know feel free to read my other book Crooked Smile, its an August Alsina story. Love ya.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!