Chapter 51 Holy Grail

"August I miss you," I say looking at him.

"Melanie I miss you too, I've been going crazy for you,"

"You know I still love you right?," I ask him.

"You do?,"

"Yes you mean so much to me, I cant get over what we had so quickly," he smiles and picks me up and smashes his lips onto mine. We kiss for what seems the longest, before he takes me to his room. "Wait wait wait," I say stopping him.

"Hm?,"

"It doesn't feel right without my ring," he smiles and pulls my ring out of the small dresser next to him. He grabs my hands and slides it onto my finger.

"Much better," he says coming down to kiss me. Feels like Im home again.

*****

"Mommy mommy," Kailyn says waking me up. I jump up and look around, still at my house. It was only a dream. "I have a bad dream,"

"Okay come here," I pick her up and lay her next to me, and wrap my arms around her.

"Everything is going to be okay," I think of Kahlil now. I shake my thoughts in my head and comfort her. She falls asleep, unfortunately me. Im up all night about that dream. That dream. With Us getting back together. Maybe my sister is right, we are made for each other. Maybe she was just right.

OR

I should move on with my life and stay with Kahlil. Not to mention that August and I cant stay faithful to each other.

Maybe that is the thing that keeps us together.

Nah.

Or maybe I just be alone forever. I laugh to myself. I need my dick. Anyways.

"Mommy, I miss Devin,"

"I miss Devin too," I say kissing her cheek.

"I usually go to his bed when I have bad dreams, "

"Really?," she nods.

"How about in the morning we go see Devin," she turns towards me.

"Yeah yeah," her face lights up.

"Yeah, but you have to go to sleep right now, Im will be downstairs okay,"

"Okay," I get up and grab my phone and a blanket and walk downstairs. My fingers waver over August's contact name. I scroll down to Harmony's number.

"Hello?,"

"Harmony,"

"Why are you calling me so late at night,"

"Look I had a dream,"

"Oh gosh let me sit up for this one,"

"But this one is different it was about August," she gasps.

"Tell,"

"Well theres not much to tell rather than that we got back together in my dream, and did something, "

"Oh my gosh,"

"I want to tell him so badly and we can resolve over something,"

"Yeah or-,"

"Not much of telling anymore, I want him back, I think,"

"Girl you guys are in the middle of a divorce. You don't think anymore, you have to know,"

"But I don't know what I want,"

"Well you better because that Autumn girl will have him whipped,"

"Your right, what should I do?,"

"Well how about going to him and telling him how you feel. Maybe that can get you some sleep at night," I hear Richards voice in the backround. "Well then how is she going to talk to him then," I hear shuffling and then his deep ass voice.

"Melanie you need to play cat mouse, that's how your sister got me. You have drop little hints here and there that you want him back,"

"Tried," Harmony said.

"Damn he probably moved on by now,"

"How did Autumn and him meet,"

"Wait wait she said that he was looking for somebody,"

"Mhmm," they say.

"And she wouldn't tell me, and she told me that his name was Austin,"

"Yall need to get back together," Harmony says. "Come on you can't act like you don't miss him,"

"I'm not going to lie I still miss and love him," I admit.

"Don't tel me tell him, tomorrow though,"

"Alright thanks,"

"No problem,"

"Bye,"

"Bye love you sissy,"

"Love you too," I hang up and walk upstairs. I climb into the bed and fall asleep.

***that morning***

"Devin!," Kailyn says running to him. I smile and walk over to them. 

"Hi," I say to August awkwardly.

"Hey, can wr talk real quick,"

"Yeah," We follow the kids into the house.

"Melanie I recently found out that Autumn, just wanted me for my money, "

"August I'm so sorry," He begins to cry.

"I thought I was going to find love again, I caught her stealing my money," I hug him.

"Its going to be okay," I say hugging him. I draw back and look at him.

"I've been so lost lately, I dreams, memories. Everything. Melanie I'm sorry and I need you. My life has been hell lately without you," I choke on my words.

"I was up all night trying to find something to say. But you took the words right out my mouth, " he smiles. What about Kahlil? Oh my gosh. Kahlil. "Excuse me," I get up and walk to my car. Speaking of Kahlil, he texts me.

Kahlil: hey beautiful :)

I turn off my phone and put my head in my hands. I didn't think about Kahlil. Damn. What the hell should I do? 

sorry for the short chapter but...I'll double update.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!