Chapter 18 Closer

"Ms. Melanie," the doctor says walking into the room. "I have your results, first your are not pregnant. Seond the pregancy test you gave me is not your pee, so.. yeah. Remember to come and get daily check ups,"

* 2 weeks later

"Hey Marcos," I say opening the door. Marcos comes in with his wife, and my nephew. "Hey Kayson," I pick him up and he smiles showing 2 teeth. "He got so big,"

"I know out little fat fat," his wife, Miami says. "Love your house,"

"Thank you," I say carrying him.

"Aw my little sister I growing up," I smile and walk around patting his back. "So can you watch him today? ," he asks me.

"Yeah, but I have somewhere to go around 9,"

"We will be back earlier than that but okay," Miami says. She leaves his diaper bag and belongings with me. They say their goodbyes and I figure out to do with my nephew.

"Kayson what do you want to do?," he looks at me with his big eyes sucking his finger. "What do they have you dressed in kid?, " He still looks at me. 

Cameron: we still on for tonite

 - of course :)

"Auntie is crushing," I tell him. I blow onto his stomach, making noises. He laughs and I pick him up to feed him. I get a phone call, I answer it without looking at the caller id. "Wassup,"

"Uh hey," AUgust says. I roll my eyes.

"What?,"

"You never came to pick up your stuff,"

"I said mail it, bye,"

"Wait wait can you come pick it up please?," I hear sorrow in his voice.

"Come drop it off, Im babysitting," I hang up, small talk. Not even talking. I put Kayson to sleep, for a little bit. I decided on what to wear tonight on Cameron and I's date. 

"DING DONG!," I put Kayson into his carrier and put a blanket over him and went downstairs. I look out of the window, August has a bag full of clothes, I open the door.

"Thank you," I take it from his hands.

"Im sorry," he murmurs.

"Bye August," I say refusing to take about what happened.

"Please hear me out, "

"August go somewhere else with all of that," I say closing the door. He puts his hand on the door and stops me from closing it.

"Im sorry, I was going through a lot-, "

"August I cant be dating a boy trying to be a man. I need a man, I thought I fell in love with a man. But just another teenager," I say.

"I fucked up really bad, you probably heard that line so many times but Im sorry,"

"August I beyond over your bullshit and you. Learn how to grow up and instead of saying Im sorry try I love you," I hear Kayson starting to cry. "Goodbye August," I close the door in his face, he pound on the door and leaves. I walk upstairs and feel like I accomplished something. I pick up Kayson and smile.

********

"So he tried to talk to you?," Cameron asks me.

"Yeah he was just doing the most," I say  biting into my burger.

"I hate how he always tries to play games with you. He needs to grow up," he says biting into his.

"I know that's what I told him," I say eating my french fries. "So what's been up with you,"

"Nothing,"

"So your alright,"

"Yeah I'm good," he says, I smile. "What are our plans today?," he asks me.

"I don't know your the one who planned this day,"

"True true,"  he says drinking his soda.

"Lets go bowling, " I offer. 

"I'm going to win so..,"I nudge him as we walk out and pay.

"Okay winner gets what?," I ask him.

"If I win  you gotta give me a lap dance,"

"And if I win ?,"

""Then I have to be your butler for an hour,"

"Deal," I shake his hand and get into the car.

***

"Last point lose lose lose," I say as he bowls. I look at the score and he wins. He smiles and acts cocky. "Ew get away," I say laughing. He picks me up.

"You mad?,"

"Never," I say, as he purs me down.

"Get ready to give me a lapdance," I roll my eyes and smile.

short?

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA