Chapter 57 Return of The Hoe.

I walk up the porch steps and ring the doorbell.

"Hi," I say as he opens the door.

"Hi," he says as I walk in.

"Look Kahlil I just want to explain everything to you," he sits down and puts his head in his hands. "When I got with you I thought I was fully over August but I found out that I wasn't,"

"Mhmm,"

"And I feel horrible about it," I say. "Kahlil I am so sincerely sorry,"

"When did this all happen?," He asks not looking into my eyes.

"About 3 weeks ago," he sighs. "I just want to know how did you find out that August was hurt?,"

"Well it was on the news," he says, I give him a suspicious look and nod.

"Well I have an appointment to go to," I get up. "I uh most likely will call you," I walk to the door.

***

"Ms. Melanie we have some rare news to tell you," She sits down. "Your child has unfortunately died, the umbilical wrapped around your baby's neck causing-," I tuned her out and felt like my whole world was collapsing. Falling apart. "We have certain treatments for this case," she says. "Surgery-,"

"I will just take that," I say cutting her off.

"Alright we have some papers and we will get you prepped," I nod. I pick up my phone and call my mom and my dad. 

"Hey ma, uhm I uhm having surgery from my miscarriage, call we when you get this call," I call August and I go straight to voicemail. I call him over and over. No answer.

"Ms. Melanie we are ready for you," I hang up and follow the doctor.

***

"Melanie," August says waking me up. I bat my eyes open and look at him.

"Hm?," I ask him.

"Are you okay?," I look at  the clock, 2 am.

"Yeah," I shake that nightmare out of my head and turn over to face him.

"Nightmare?,"

"Yeah," he pulls me in his arms. "Crazy one at that," I put my hand on my stomach.

"What?," August freaks out a little.

"Nothing," I smile and kiss his lips. He deepened the kiss, my arms find my way around his neck. He slides his hand up my shirt and massages my boobs. I moan against his lips and melt with his touch. His hands slide down to my "kat" and he rubs it softly. "Mhmm," I moan in pleasure. He takes off my shirt and his as well. He kisses me down to my kat and spreads my legs. He eats a midnight snack. I arch my back and try to back away.

"Don't run baby," he says grabbing my waist and pulling me back. He inserts his fingers and looks up at me. "Whats my name?," he asks.

"Aug-, "I cut off with a moan.

"Nope," he inserts another finger. "Try again,"

"August," I say barely letting it out.

"I cant hear you," he inserts another.

"UH DADDY!," I yell as he speeds up the pace. "Daddy!," I move along with his pace.

"Huh?," he teases me.

"Daddy!," I dig my nails into his back and drag down. "Im about to-," he slurps up right on time. I catch my breath, and lay down. He kisses almost every aspect of my body. Up to my neck leaving hickies here and there. I grab his face and kiss him. "I love you," I say kissing him passionately.