Chapter 28

I wake up a little heavier than usual, I rub my stomach and its get a little bigger. 

"Beep Beep!," I pick up my phone for the alarm clock.

Doctors Appointment at 8:00am.

"August wake up, I have an appointment. Come on, "

"Alright give me about 15minutes, " I get up and walk to the shower.  Once I finish getting ready August is still in the bed.

"August!,"

"Hm?," He says.

"Can you get dressed?,"

"Yeah," He gets up. "Morning' babe," he says kissing me.

"Good morning, " I say kissing him back.

"I'll be downstairs, " I say closing the door, I walk downstairs to make a bagel. After 30 minutes he comes downstairs looking better than me. Thats a problem.

**

We arrive and paparazzi again, really?

"August!,"

"August over here!,"

"Is she really pregnant! ,"

"August and Melanie are you guys married! ,"

August drags me inside the doctors office and we walk straight to the back.

"So many of them," I say fixing my outfit.

"What can I say? They love me," I laugh and sit down.

"They all here for you?," The doctor asks.

"Yeah," August says.

"Whoa, this baby is already  famous, and he or she isn't born yet, "

"I know, " I say looking at August. As the doctor prepares I lay back onto the table.

"Alright lets get this started," he says, I lift my shirt and he puts the cold gel onto my stomach. He moves around, and I see the baby on the small TV. "Baby is healthy, would you like to know the gender?;"

"Yes," We both say. He chuckles and turns towards us.

"Its a boy," he says.

"Told you," I say turning to August. We all laugh and wrap things up.

"Remember to come again in about 2 weeks, when you start seeing growth, "

"Alright thank you bye," I say walking out. "Start thinking of baby names, "

"No need I said if irs a girl her bame will be Kailyn and if its a boy his bame will be August Jr.," I laugh.

"How about Devin?,"

"Eh,"

"Loser," I say walking infront of him. He picks me up feom behind.

"What am I?," He says, I laugh.

"I didn't say loser, I said lover," I lie.

"Mhmm, "

"Love you papa," I say kissing him.

"Love you too," Little things like this makes me smile. I get into the car and knowing, I have a human inside of me.

**

"Hey ma," I say walking into her hospital bedroom.

"Hey gorgeous," she says sitting up to give me a hug. "Hey there August," her face glows when she sees August.

"Hey, how are you?," he says hugging her.

"Im good," she sighs. "Im good," we all smile. "How is my baby -,"

"Boy," I say smiling and looking at August, rubbing it in his face.

"Yay another boy,"

"Another?," I ask her. "Who is the other besides Kayson?,"

"Harmony adopted,"

"Wow, that's great," I say.

"Yeah, how old is he?," August asks.

"He is 3 years old,"

"Why wouldn't she tell me?,"

"Well remember she had that family announcement, well that was her announcement. That she is considering to adopt,"

"Oh yeah that was the night I threw my drink in the guy's face," August laughs.

"Only Melanie," My mother always laughs and smiles at August's comments.

"Yeah my special child," I act as I take I was taking a picture. "Ah my special child. Did I show you the picture of her-,"

"Bye mom," I say getting up. She laughs and smiles.

"Alright bye, I love yall," she says.

"I love you too," we both say walking out.

**4 months later lets speed this up :)**

"Melanie I have to go to the studio I'll be back," August says waking me up. I look at the clock 1:00am.

"Okay be safe, love you,"

"Love you too," he says. "I'll call you later,"

"Okay," I roll over so I lay on my back. August leans down and kisses my stomach.

"See you later Devin," he says. I rub my stomach, pretend to be rock myself to sleep. About 3 hours later, I woke up again. With pain. Feeling little kicks. Devin kicks again.

"Whoa," I say sitting up. "Devin your moving a little?," I ask pretending he can talk back. "Daddy will be back," I say. His kicking kept me up all day, I get up and look into the mirror again. Growing slowly. I put on my slippers and walk to the kitchen. I get pickles and peanut butter, I dip the pickle in the peanut butter. I smile in satisfaction.  I walk back upstairs and crawl back into the bed, I hear the doorbell. Really -.- I walk back downstairs and open the door.

"Hey," Lamar says.

"Oh my gosh hey!," I say hugging him. "I haven't seen you in forever," I say smiling.

"I know right, can I come in?,"

"Yeah of course," I say moving out of the way.

"How have you been?,"

"Pregnant," I say closing the door.

"Oh that's great, haven't seen you in a minute," Lamar says. "I missed you and wanted to make sure your alive," I laugh. We sat down and talked for a while, laughing. Catching up. "Do you remember when you almost ate it," Lamar asks me. I laugh.

"Yeah, never speak of it," I die laughing. As I laugh, I fall into him and August walks in, astonished. Lost for words.

August POV

After I came from the studio I went home to see my babies.

Kiana: hey how are u?

I ignored her text message and walked upstairs. I hear laughing, she is probably on the phone. I unlock the door and she is laughing with some dude. The dude I got on last time. Here we go.

"What the hell?," I ask her calmly.

"Hey babe, I-,"

"What is he doing here?," I ask her.

"We was just laughing and talking-,"

"Yeah alright, just get out of here," I tell him.

"Melanie I honestly don't understand why your still with him," Lamar says. I didn't want to put up a fight so I turned around and went to go get some air.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!