Can You Keep A Secret

By Human_Persons

Hi. My name is Mich......Red. My name is Red. I'm 16 years old and I live...moved to Spokane Washington. I us... More

Chp.1:New school
Chp.2: Nodding
Chp.3:No
Chp.4:New
Chp.5:Perfect
Chp.6 Not a Date
Chp.7:Hurt
Chp.8:No one
Chp.9:Real Lies
Chp.10:The Family
Chp.11:Alone
Chp.12:Lies
Chp.13:Crazy
Chp.14:Scars
Chp.15:Things Happen
Chp.16:How
Chp.17: Why
Chp.18:Trust
The End:You Kept it

Prologue

164 7 0
By Human_Persons

Note: This book will only have one pov. And that's Reds. Ok.

I look at the ceiling. Wondering how I got here. In this new bed. New room. New hallway. New house. New street. New town. New state. New life. New everything. New York. To Washington.

I guess it was because of.....my dad. He got a new job. One he hates. Not the old one. He loved it. Like my mom loved staying home. But now since the house costs a lot. She has to work to. But she's a teacher.

I live with my mom,Dad,and sisters. Ella and Danny. Twins. Me my names Mich.....Red. Yea. And I make mistakes. Honestly. I lie. But one question I ask a lot of people. Can you keep a secret. But no. They can't. And everyone asks me. Can you love. No. I can't. Well I never been in love.

I hear a knock. "Come in"I said. I guessed who it was. That was my game. But I never won. It was my little sister Ella. "Mom said go to bed. It's school tomorrow "she said. Adding some sass. I nodded. "Mich....Red it's not your fault. Danny will get over it"she said.

"I did"she added. I nodded. "Night"she said. "Night"I said back. She turned the lights off and closed the door. I looked at my clock.

9:40

Of course my mom wants me to go to bed. I look at my ceiling again. Ella's words replay in my head

She will get over it. I did.
Danny will get over it.
It's not your fault

I never got over the fact. That we moved because of .......that stupid job offer for Dad. But he said everything will be fine. He always does.

Always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 21 18
You have anxiety and are very shy, you are also very self conscious. You work in a cabinetry, a place that makes cabinet doors, every night you here...
350K 9K 97
★#2 IN MITHZAN★ ★#212 IN FANFICTION★ #5 IN SKYDOESMINECRAFT After a MONTH, you can finally move into your office at Sky Media. Adam asked you to join...
1.7K 81 10
WELCOME to my 8:30 am migraine induced ten chapter long story about max the youtuber let it be known I am taking various pills currently due to migra...
3K 87 25
Adam's sister, Ellie, comes to visit him in Seattle. She starts to grow to love the place, and the people there; both those who work for her brother...