Transformers Prime Oneshots

Par lylia9000

Requests are available, not all are taken. I promise my writing gets better in the end. Plus

Requests
Optimus X Cybertronian Sparkling!Reader X Megatron (Part 1)
Ratchet X Reader
A/N (You can skip)
Megatron X Reader
Dreadwing X Quiet!Reader
Optimus X Sparkling!Reader X Megatron (Part 2)
Breakdown X Femme! Reader
Optimus Prime X Reader
Knockout X Reader
Shockwave X Reader X Soundwave
BumbleBee X Reader
Wheeljack X Reader
A/N
Starscream X Reader (1)
Predaking X Reader
Starscream X Reader (2)
Smokescreen X Reader
Arcee X Reader
Ultra Magnus X Reader
A/N
๐ŸŽ‰!!HAPPY NEW YEARS!!๐ŸŽ‰
Steve the Vehicon X Reader
CliffJumper X Reader
Orion Pax X Cybertonian!Reader
Megatronus X Cybertronian!Reader
{ A / N - B R E A K I N T H E S Y S T E M }
8 Letters || Starscream X Reader
Falling Apart || Ratchet X Cybertronian!Reader
Bad Liar || Megatron X Cybertronian!Reader
2 Soon || Smokescreen X Cybertronian!Reader
100 Bad Days || Soundwave X Reader Pt. 1
Only One || Soundwave X Reader Pt. 2
A/N: New Story!
A/N: Self-Promotion
A/N: Self Promotion 2

Bulkhead X Reader

7K 101 64
Par lylia9000

You were Miko's best friend in school so when you found out that she was friends with giant robots you were completely mesmerized.

Although today Miko was acting awfully strange, like constantly asking you about what you thought of Bulkhead. Sure you thought the mech was pretty awesome, but that was the only thing she would get out of you.

You wouldn't admit that you had a crush on the mech especially if Miko was asking you. Knowing Miko she probably would be shipping you two if she was trying to hook you guys up.

But what if Bulkhead would turn you down? What if it was one sided and you embarrassed yourself?!

You started to silently panic as Miko came to where you were.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She yelled as she dragged you to where Bulkhead was. He was lifting Bee in his Alt-mode into the air with a smirk on his face.

"Hey guys look!" He said with a large smile on his face.

You looked at the mech with mesmerized eyes. You knew he was strong and this kinda boosted your confidence in him.

"Whoa... that's so cool!" You said excitedly as Miko nodded and took a picture.

"Yeah he is isn't he!? Really manly don't you think?!" Miko asked as you nodded subconsciously before blushing slightly.

Miko smirked as Bulkhead started to wobble and he dropped Bee, before falling himself.

Bee sped out of the scene hurriedly as Bulkhead pouted and looked down at the floor disappointedly.

You chuckled as he you climbed up to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"It's alright, you're always be strong in my eyes." You said with a smiled as Miko fangirled and Bulkhead blushed.

=========•==•================
A/N: I usually don't know how to do Bulkhead's personality. :P

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.1K 381 24
๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ! Started in August 31 2022 ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—–๐—”๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ ๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—จ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 48 11
ษช'แด แด‡ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด แด…แด แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด€ส€ษชแด๊œฑ. ๊œฑแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ แดแด˜แด›ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ แด˜ส€ษชแดแด‡. แดœสŸแด›ส€แด€ แดแด€ษขษดแดœ๊œฑ. ส€แด€แด›แด„สœแด‡แด›. Bumblebee...
17.4K 539 18
"Sสœแด‡ แดกแด€สŸแด‹แด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แด…แด‡๊œฑแด›ษชษดส." Sสœแด‡ แด„สœแด๊œฑแด‡ แด›แด แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แด…แดแดกษด แด›สœแด๊œฑแด‡ แดกสœแด แด›ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด›แด แด„แดษดแด›ส€แดสŸ สœแด‡ส€, ส€แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด˜แดœแด˜แด˜แด‡แด›. Tสœษช๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด›แด›ส สœแด€๊œฑ แด„สŸแด€แดก๊œฑ. [Tส€แด€ษด๊œฑา“แดส€แด...
157K 2.2K 42
Scenarios and oneshots. Requests are open, and no idea isn't worth asking. Mostly Tfp, but there are a few others.