Falling In Love With My Kidna...

By squealings

I, Nova Brielle fell in love with my kidnapper. I'm not sure how or why. Actually- maybe it was the way his e... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 29

4.5K 127 20
By squealings

Once we arrived back, Damien immediately jumped out the car.

"Stay here" he said before taking off towards the mansion.

Kyle was already waiting by the door. Andrew was starting to walk over to the car, where I was.

He knocked on the window. I rolled it down.

"You coming out?" He asked.

"No, I don't-" I cut myself off once I saw Damien take a handful of Kyle's shirt and shove him.

Andrew followed my gaze and quickly ran over to break up the fight. He didn't get there fast enough to stop Damien from punching Kyle though.

Andrew shoved Kyle again to keep him from punching Damien back.

I stayed glued to my seat in shock.

Andrew wasn't built like Kyle so he couldn't keep him back. Kyle pushed Andrew out of the way and punched Damien's eye and kicked his stomach enough to shove Damien down to the ground.

Kyle spit on Damien's face. "I had nothing to do with her death, bastard"

Damien was angry. I could see it in his eyes, but he was weak and in pain after Kyle's impact. He stayed on the ground and slowly sat up to lean on his elbow. Damien was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath. I knew once he regained his strength he was going to beat the shit out of Kyle, and when Damien gets like that there's no breaking up the fight because it gets nasty. Damien is uncontrollable when he's angry so who knows what he might do to Kyle with all the anger that was building up within him.

I didn't want him to accidentally kill Kyle or something and later regret it. He already is a mess with his mom's death. To try to help Damien I finally got out the car and knelt down beside him to try to calm him down.

He looked up at me and scowled "I told you to stay in the car"

"I couldn't stay in there seeing you like this" I told him and looked up to see Andrew talking to Kyle. He was probably trying to calm him as well.

"I'm fine" he said. I noticed his breathing had slowed down. He'd catch his breath already. I was running out of time.

"No you're not, look at your eye, it's swelling up" I panicked.

"Nova, I'm okay" he sat up completely.

I bit my lip knowing it was getting a little too late. I needed to hold him back, and fast.

"But I'm not" I blurted out.

He looked at me, his expression softening "What's wrong?"

"I-" I looked down. I had no idea what to say. "I got a splinter" I said.

I know, iconic.

To this day I can't believe that was the best answer I came up with. As you can tell, I definitely don't work well under pressure.

He took my hand and obeserved it before setting it down "You're fine" he said and got up.

"Andrew, take Nova back into the car!" Damien shouted and stormed towards Kyle, giving him a big push so he'd fall. Once Kyle was down, Damien started repeatedly punching him.

"It's your fault! You killed her! I told you to take care of her while I was gone and you failed! You couldn't even wait a couple days to fuck up! You ruin fucking everything!" He punched Kyle between each word.

I got to my feet, starting to run towards Damien.

Andrew stood in front of me and blocked me. "Don't get involved" he said.

I could see Kyle trying to fight back less and less. I gasped and screamed. "Damien please stop! You're hurting him!" I shouted. Andrew was dragging me further and further from the scene.

It looked as if Damien wasn't ever going to stop punching until he finally did. He stopped all of a sudden and collapsed next to Kyle.

He was.... crying.

Andrew turned back once he heard Damien sniffling and the impact of the punches stop.

His grip on me softened so I took the opportunity to run to Damien.

"You killed her man, why would you do that?" he said to Kyle. Tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Kyle just layed in pain. His face was starting to swell up. Kyle tried to speak but it turned into a coughing fit.

I stopped before I reached Damien because he'd suddenly stopped crying. He looked confused, as if he were trying to figure something out. As if he were realizing something.

"I killed her" I heard him whisper. Then he repeated it louder "I killed her" he said louder. "Kyle didn't kill her. It's all my fault. I should've been here"

"No" I said softly.

"I wasn't there for her. I was supposed to be taking care of her but I didn't because I was with-" he sat up quickly.

He looked me straight in the eyes. "You killed her!" he shouted.

"No" I said louder.

Andrew went up to Kyle and started picking him up "We have to go. Nova let's go inside"

"No, he's my boyfriend. He's not going to hurt me"

"He's not your boyfriend right now, let's go" Andrew started dragging Kyle away.

"I didn't kill her, Damien" I said in a shaky voice as he started walking towards me.

"Yes you did! It's all your fault! You were distracting me so much that I forgot about her!" he screamed at me. His hands were balled up into fists.

"That is your own fault. You distracted yourself!" I defended myself.

"Nova" Andrew warned.

Damien ignored us and kept talking "From the very start this was what you wanted to do right? Distract me from my own mother until now she's dead?!"

"Are you even hearing yourself right now?" I said to Damien "I didn't even know you had a mom until a couple hours ago. In case you're forgetting, you kidnapped me. I had no 'plan' from the start because I was kidnapped against my own will! You're so angry that you're not making any fucking sense!" I shouted.

Damien was getting really angry with me. He was getting closer. I needed to calm Damien down before he hurt me.

I looked over at Andrew. "Tell him what happened to your mom"

Andrew looked back at me, unsure.

Damien was getting very close to me. "Tell him, now, Andrew!" I demanded.

"She wasn't killed" Andrew announced.

Damien stopped and listened. Andrew continued "We went to go see her body and there wasn't any signs that she was killed, Damien"

"Bullshit" Damien growled, breathing heavingly.

"It's true. Doctors say she was visiting almost every other day because her cancer was getting worse. They have visitation records and surveillance videos and you can see her in numerous doctors appointments. She was getting worse and worse until she just passed away" Kyle coughed.

Damien turned to look at him. They were both beaten up pretty badly. "Why didn't she say anything?"

"She knew that you guys would get like this" I said, starting to put the pieces together.

Damien shook his head and sighed. He was calmed down a bit. "This is crazy" he said. He stood there for a minute "I need some time alone" he said, starting to walk inside.

I started to follow him but Kyle held out his hand and held me back.

Even when he was weak, he was stronger than me.

"He said he wanted to be alone. So, leave him alone. Especially since he was so close to snapping your neck back there." Kyle told me before slowly starting to limp inside. "Show's over. I'm going to go clean up"

"Don't start anything with Damien!" Andrew shouted.

"Don't have the energy to" Kyle said hoarsely.

Andrew stood with me outside.

I looked at him "Now what?" I asked.

"I need some sleep. Just leave Damien alone for a while, okay? He's less dangerous but he can quickly get in the state he was in. Just let him completely cool off before you go to him"

I nodded "I'll start making funeral arrangements or something"

Andrew stared at me for a minute before he nodded and chuckled "Always so helpful"

I just smiled slightly and waved "I'll be in the kitchen" before walking inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 5 44
Icba to write a description but here's a summary: an average uni student and a pro footballer. and an accidental meeting. but do they end up together...
18.4K 414 13
Why did he kidnap me? This happened 3 months ago. Many times I have tried to escape the clutches of his rough hands. Many times I have cried for help...
333K 9.9K 55
You fell on your knees as Jeff had the gun on his hand,aiming at your head. "What are you waiting for?!! Shoot me already!" you yelled at h...
44.7K 2.3K 19
i fell in love , everything seemed to be easy until it wasn't . Loving her was what it should be yet not in the way it should have been . PS : the...