Puppy Love (BoyxBoy,Teacher/S...

Von Bradgirl4

When demanding Alpha teacher meets independent human student, the results will leave you panting. (Warning: B... Mehr

Puppy Love (BoyxBoy, Teacher/Student)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11

57.6K 1.7K 292
Von Bradgirl4

Ok just so we r all clear... The 12 comment per person to get me to upload soon wont work again... -.- but nice tactic :P the point for the comment limit is because i need to kno wat ppl think bout my book... I get stuck on scenes, characters, and writers block an by writing comments u all r helping me write :) please comment 1 per person lol give me feedback and remember i do hav a life and i cant upload everyday.. 12 comments and 15 votes O.o k? Ok enjoy

-----------------------------

Cooper's POV:

Bright lights filtered into my vision as i slowly woke up from a dreamless sleep. I groaned and rolled onto my back as I thought of going to school. I didn't like going to school on a regualr day but with the new drama with Tyler, my still aching body, and the confusing feelings for my new health teacher, it was especially going to be a suckish day.

Before I could even sit up and get ready, I got a good look at my unfamiliar surroundings. I sat up and looked around until finally my hazing brain caught up. Memories of last night came rushing into my head as I remembered the beating, the sexy scene with Hunter, the werewolf problem, and the kidnapping. Thinking more into the situation I realized it techniquely was not a kidnapping because I did stay the night willingly.

I pulled on an old shirt of Jesse's that Hunter must have packed and walked towards the door. I need some serious food before I started thinking about the whole Hunter situation.

The sent of sizzling bacon and fresh buttered toast reached my nose and my stomach growled instinctively. I noticed Hunter's door still closed and decided not to bother him. He needed his sleep.

As I walked into the kitchen I noticed the blonde guy from last night hunched over the stove making breakfast. What was his name again? Liam? Lenny? Luke?

"Hey, sleepyhead."

I jumped at the voice and looked up to see the beautiful orbs of Lucas' eyes smiling at me. I smiled back and waved slightly before walking over to the table. I sat down and watched as he cooked, thinking about my options.

"What's on your mind? Because whatever it is, I think your over thinking it." Lucas laughed as the crispy bacon popped.

"This whole thing is just... crazy, you know? Just a week ago I was the loser gay kid who had one friend and was constantly beat up. Now all of a sudden, the hunky new teacher not only took an interest in me, but also turned out to be a werewolf who is my soul mate. To wrap it all up, I got the shit beat out of me, had an intense sexual experience with a half dog and now I'm stuck at his pack house."

I took a deep breathe and let it out in a sigh as i made my mini speech. When I saw the look of amusment in Luke's eyes, I realized what I had said at the end. TOTALLY inappropriate.

A deep blush filled my cheeks, but Lucas just laughed. An awkward silence filled the air and I shuffled in my seat. Before I could come up with a stupid joke to break the silence, Lucas spoke.

"Why don't you come over here and get yourself some coffee. You got a lot of sleep last night, but you still look like shit."

I rolled my eyes and laughed softly, secretly relived for the interruption. "Thanks. I'm glad I can bring sunshine into your morning."

I got up and stood next to him as i reached up for the cabinet holding the mugs. Before I could fully open the cabinet, I was grabbed by the shoulders and slammed into the fridge. I gasped as a soft growl left Lucas' lips as he loomed over me. His eyes were filled with intensity, disbelief, and a lot of lust.

My eyes widened in confusion until I heard the clear and familiar word growled past Lucas' lips.

"Mate."

______________

:) DONT HATE ME! iTS NOT WHATY YOU THINK! ill clear everything up in the next chapter so dont worry ur pretty little heads :) i love u all!!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

889K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
30.7M 623K 60
The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon! =^.^= [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action i...
1.5M 56.2K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
1.4M 44.1K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...