Revenge [A Fairy Tail Fanfic]

Bởi noralai_

Lucy Heartfillia starts feeling pretty neglected after the return of the supposedly dead Lisanna Strauss. Mos... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Horrid Dreams
Chapter 2: So many feelings
Chapter 3: Dream in Reality
Chapter 4: Outrage
Chapter 5: Never Again
Chapter 6: She's Gone
Chapter 7: Strangers in the Woods
Chapter 8: Hushed Voices
Chapter 9: Clicks
Chapter 10: Manipulation
Chapter 11: Telling Natsu
Chapter 13: The Queen
Chapter 14: Five Enemies
Chapter 15: Tell me or Die
Chapter 16: Gajeel vs. Mikio
Chapter 17: Laxus, Freed and Bickslow vs. Tetsip
Chapter 18: Gray vs. Mizu
Chapter 19: Jellal and Erza vs. Tori
Chapter 20: Black Flames for a Black Heart
Chapter 21: Lucy
Chapter 22: Her Revenge
Chapter 23: Stupid
Chapter 24: Mosaic
Chapter 25: Home

Chapter 12: Hostage

796 14 18
Bởi noralai_

HEY! OML WE ARE AT 805 READS! AKKKKKK! I can't thank you guys enough! We're like almost at 1K and I can't believe it! I love you all so much! Anyways, if you guys have got any requests for like other fanfics I should write then just message me or comment them. Okay, now onto the chapter!

-------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

My eyes lazily open, and immediately my head starts to sting. I move my hand to feel the back of my head, and I discover my hands are bound, as well as my ankles. I scan my surroundings. I appear to be in a magic...well I guess it could be a car, but it seems like a large truck with a jail cell in the back. And I'm in that jail cell, chained to the iron bars. A dark figure sits outside of my cell, head down, hood up. A strand of blonde hair falls down, peaking out behind the thick cloth.

Raiden.

"You," I spat at him, my teeth grinding together, so hard I thought they might chip.

He chuckled, "Hello Lucy." He didn't raise his head.

"Why am I here? Why are you doing this? WHY?" I shout at him, snarling.

He looks up at me, and once again my skin tingles with his attractiveness.

"I'm working for the Queen," he replies calmly.

"Queen? What Queen?" I snap.

"You would more commonly know her as the woman impersonating your Lisanna."

"Why was she impersonating Lisanna? Where are you keeping her?"

He snorts, "Like I'd tell you."

I give up and lean back against the bars. He smiles cruelly at me and drops his head again. The blonde piece of hair falls back into place. I wiggle my wrists to the belt of my skirt, to feel for my keys.

They're not there.

"Hey! Where are my keys?"

He looks at me like I'm stupid, "Do you really think I was going to leave you with your most powerful weapon?"

"Where'd you put them?"

"How dumb are you?"

I glare and him and shut my mouth, my teeth slamming together. 

The car/truck/mobile of death stops with a jerk. I am knocked to the floor with the momentum, my nose slamming into the steel flooring. Warm liquid trickles down over my lips and drips onto the floor. Raiden snickers and stands up. He opens the large cargo doors of the truck and jumps out.

Sunlight streams into the truck, blinding me as my eyes are slow to adjust from the previously dark room.

A woman steps into the truck, her delicate hands resting on her thin hips. I'm guessing this is the woman who impersonated Lisanna.

She is tall, probably because of her six inch heeled boots that rode all the way up to her mid thigh, which was quite a long ways considering her legs were so elongated. She has on light wash jeans that are covered by her leather shafts of her boots. She also wears a tight black bodice that reveals her entire toned stomach. Her cleavage is overwhelming as it pushes against the neckline of her dark, lace up cropped top.

Her face is narrow, gaunt even. Her skin is pale, but clear and silky like cream. Her eyes are a piercing shade of blue, and are outlined by thick eyeliner and dark lashes. Her mouth is pulled taut, as if she was pouting, and her plump lips are decorated with dark purple lipstick. Her hair is long, thick, and wavy. It is a rich shade of brown, darker than the color of coffee grounds, and it shapes her face perfectly, reaching down to just below her chest.

She scans me up and down as I did to her, and her natural pouting duckface thing turns into a satisfied smile.

"I can see why Natsu cares for you so much," she replies. "Well, too bad now," she adds nastily, and I glare at her. "C'mon princess. You're my hostage now."

~Wendy's POV~

"Natsu! Stop!" I cry out, my cramp encompassing my muscles. We've been walking at a ridiculously fast pace for two hours now.

"Yea," Mira agrees. "This is insane."

Natsu stops, and we all follow suit. I watch as his hands clench into fists, and he turns his head towards us.

"Insane? This is Lucy we're talking about. Nothing is insane, especially when it comes to a Fairy Tail wizard! She is in danger, and it is my fault that she is. I need to save her, you guys don't need to come along. Come on Happy," he says angrily, and he turns back front and keeps walking.

"No Natsu," Happy pants. "I'm tired too. I miss her just as much as you do, but Mira's right. This is insane. We will save her, but it would be pointless to kill ourselves first. We need to rest."

Natsu stops. "Fine, put I'm going to scout the area. Set up camp here." And with that, he stalks deeper into the forest.

We all are silent. Finally, Laxus sighs, "I'll go with him."

"What?" Mira objects, "You need your rest just as much as the rest of us."

"I'm fine Mira, and Natsu needs support right now, we can't just leave him alone."

"But Laxus..."

"No Mira, I'll be fine," he insists, rubbing her shoulder comfortingly. And then he races off into the forest after Natsu. Mira watches his retreating back, a sad look spreading over her features.

"He'll be fine Mira," Erza says. "Let's set up camp."

"I'm going with Natsu and Laxus," Gray suddenly speaks up.

"Me too," Gajeel growls. Levy looks up at him. He doesn't glance at her as Gray and him run into the forest.

All the girls look expectantly at Freed and Bickslow, and they take the message and go into the forest after the guys.

"Well, I guess it's just us ladies," Levy says, trying to mask the sorrow in her voice of Gajeel's obliviousness.

"Levy and I will go look around for some firewood, you guys should find some shelter and a good place to sleep for the night," Erza directs, and her and Levy turn and walk deeper into the thick forest.

I go with Mira, Evergreen, and Happy to find a good place to stay. We find a giant tree with a thick canopy that covers the ground for at least a mile. The ground under it is nice and dry so we find some enormous leaves native to this forest and drape them around the ground, so that we won't get dirty from sleeping on the soil-covered ground.

I go and sit against the tree, exhausted. Mira and Evergreen join me, with Happy remain on his small leaf a couple feet away. He's staring off into the forest, probably waiting for Natsu to return.

"I'm so tired," I moan, and Mira nods in agreement. We sit in silence, resting.

Suddenly, the thick bushes a couple meters away from us start to move. We all jump to our feet immediately.

My heart pounds in my chest. Who's there?

"Who's there?" Mira voices my question as if she read my mind.

"Chill out guys," a familiar voice shouts out from behind the bushes. Cana, Juvia, Charle, Panther Lily, and Mystogan all step out from the bushes.

"Whoa what are you guys doing here?" I exclaim, my heart finally calming.

"We want to save Lucy too ya know," Cana says, and grins at us.

"Mystogan?" Mira asks, unsure.

He looks her directly in the eye, and if I wasn't focused on his face, I wouldn't have noticed the subtle wink he gives her.

So definitely not Mystogan.

"Where are the others?" Juvia asks. "Where's my love?"

I see Evergreen roll her eyes as Mira answers, "Gray and the guys are with Natsu, 'scouting'. And Erza and Levy are getting firewood and some other things."

"Well, we brought food if you are hungry. And we also brought some sleeping stuff, because its freezing out here!" Charle explains, hugging herself for warmth.

"Charle!" Happy cheers and races towards her, almost tackling her to the ground with his embrace.

"Hello Happy," she replies, and accepts his warmth. I sigh to myself. They're so cute!

Cana sits down where we were sitting and pulls out an apple from the large sac of food. She munches on it and beckons for us to join her under the tree. Mira, Evergreen and I do, but Juvia, Jellal, and Panther Lily all stay standing.

"I must go find Gajeel," Lily says, and grows wings and flies off into the woods.

"I must find my love!" Juvia mumbles, and runs back into the shrubs.

Jellal leaves without a word, but we all know where he is going.

We sit in silence again, till Cana proposes a question. "Do you guys even know where Lucy is?"

"No," Mira answers, lost in thought. "But somehow Natsu does."

-------------------------------------------------

HIIIIII!!!!!

OML WE ARE LIKE 200 READS AWAY FROM 1K!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to ask you guys something. So like I know tons of people are reading this book, but like it would be awesome if you guys could follow me on here so you could get notifications when I announce something, like if my chapter update will be delayed or something. If you don't want to, that's totally cool.

I love you all so much and I hope you're having an awesome day!

Thanks for all the love and support!

~Aleyna~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

259K 5.5K 16
After Lisanna Strauss comes back from Edolas, Lucy Heartfilia gets badly injured each time she enters he guild, and the only people who don't attack...
28.1K 700 23
"Lisanna came back from edolas...." she wasn't mean to me ; she wasn't the perfect villainess in every story. She was just .... kind- hearted Lisanna...
3.3K 92 19
Lucy has been on a quest for half a year right now. What happens when Lucy ends up in Natsu's house? And has serious injuries covering her whole body...
207K 5.6K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...