Undeniable Heat

By Krazyk2314

You've just gotten a job as one of the makeup artists on the set of Supernatural. Nervous on the first day, y... More

Your New Job
Chances
Separate
Work Time
Complications
Gummy Bears
Nerves
Waiting On Saturday
The Date
The Date Part 2
The Next Morning
Floating on Clouds
Back to Work
Complications
Devastated
Troubled Water
All Hell Breaks Loose
Bruised and Battered
Unfocused
Questions
Asking For Help
Letters
Panic
Forgiveness
Discharged
Feeling Better
Leaving For Texas
Relaxing
Pool Time
Memories
Your Choice
Revelations
Admissions
The Sun's Warmth
Back Home
Moving In
Back To Work
Party
Thorns
Shock
Meeting the Gang
Karaoke
Family
The Concert
The Big Question
Jumping to Conclusions
Flight Home
A Big Step
Home Sweet Home
Interviews
There For Her
Decisions
Furniture Shopping
Routine
Moving Smoothly
Girl's Day Out
Engagement Party
The Beginning of the End
Taken
Praying For Help
Forced
Losing Hope
Searching
A Beach Wedding
Unable To Wait
Life in Your Hands
Shock
Broken
A Shoulder to Lean On
Hopeful
Promising
Almost
Reunion
Coming Home
Night Time Talk
On Set
Making Plans
Excitement
Happily Ever After

Issues Arise

11.5K 466 187
By Krazyk2314

Things had been going smoothly that week, or at least you thought they had. Every morning you would arrive to work, early as always, getting everything set up for the day. Jeannie would come waltzing in a little later, giving the two of you enough time to gossip a little before it was time to start changing the way people looked. You loved your new job, the challenges, the friendships you were creating. You couldn't ask for anything more.

And then there was your relationship with Jensen. While the two of you hadn't had a chance to go on another date, he spent as much of his free time in the make up trailer as possible. You laughed at the excuses he would come up with, sometimes wiping off the blood, or rubbing oil onto his face on purpose. Then there were those mornings he would show up, two coffee cups in his hands, and the two of you would spend the early morning hours talking about anything and everything you could think of. 

This morning seemed like it was going to be one of those mornings. You had gotten to work early, knowing it was going to be a busy day with a lot of bloody extras. They had even brought in an assistant to help you today. You had your music playing, expecting Jensen to show up any moment with coffee.

Jeannie came in, a huge yawn as she tossed her coat into the corner, not even bothering to hang it up. "Rough night?" You asked her, as she collapsed in her chair.

"That's putting it mildly. New guy had me out on the dance floor all night." She said, faning herself.

"And you probably enjoyed every minute of it." You teased as you glanced at your watch, wondering where Jensen was.

Jensen's P.O.V.

Glancing at my watch, I cursed under my breath, knowing I was running late, and in turn that meant that Jared would be running late too. That was the only bad thing about us riding together. 

I knew this meant I wouldn't be able to spend my morning with Y/N, bringing her coffee. It would be a rush in the make up trailer, before heading off to location. It had been decided that make up would stay back this day, and the thought made me a little sad. I would have loved to have the Y/N there, where we could hang out in my trailer between takes. 

"Jensen, you're never late. What's up?" Jared asked, taking his attention away from his phone, putting it away to check on me. Taking a deep breath, I shut the door, and Cliff sped off towards the studio.

"I talked to her." I told Jared. And it was true. I finally called Danneel to see what she had wanted. Last night, after a late night of filming, I had downed a couple of shots before calling her, seeing what she wanted. And that would explain the hangover and the lateness today.

"Yeah? And how did that go?" Jared asked, a look of disapproval on his face, and I knew I deserved it. After all she did to me, I should have deleted her text and pretend she never tried to get a hold of me.

I sighed, running my hand along my mouth, picking my words carefully. "Better than I expected, I guess. She was civil."

Jared brushed his hands through his hair. "What did she want?" 

"She wants to get back together." I mumbled quickly, hoping he didn't hear the words. But of course he was Jared, and his hearing is amazing.

"She what? You told her to go to hell, right? Please don't tell me you said yes." He pleaded, and I could even feel Cliff's eyes on me.

"What, of course not!" I exclaimed. 

"So what did you tell her?" He asked, just as Cliff pulled into the studio lot. I was ready to jump out and lock myself in my trailer, because I knew what I said next would piss Jared off. Hell, I wasn't even proud of myself for saying it.

"I said I'd think about it." I said, before opening the door. But Jared wouldn't let me go. With a firm grasp on my forearm, he held me in place. 

"Jensen, I know you and Danneel were together for a long time. And I know it took a long time to get over her. Hell, I was there on many of those nights you drunk yourself into oblivion. Do you really think talking to her, thinking about it, is the best thing for you right now? You have a good thing going on with Y/N!" He argued, and I knew what he was saying was true.

"Jared, I know all of that. And I agree with it. But she wouldn't take no for an answer, so it was the best I could do." I told him, watching as relief flooded his face.

"You should have hung up on her. Or better yet, not have called her at all. You're only asking for trouble." He said, as he climbed out of the car, looking at his watch. "And Cliff did an amazing job getting us here. You have five minutes to spare with Y/N. You better hurry up and get over there. See what you would be throwing away if you tried to get back together with Danneel." 

Your P.O.V.

You were starting to get worried, wondering if Jensen was going to come over this morning. Wondering if something had happened to him, or if you had somehow made him mad at you. Whatever it was, it had you looking at your clock, almost covering an extra's eye with a huge blob of fake blood.

"Y/N, don't worry. Something probably came up. Ooh, maybe you'll get flowers as an apology. Or jewelry." Jeannie assured you, trying to make light of the situation. You gave her a weak smile, but inside you could feel that something bad was going to happen. 

Your phone sounded on the counter, and with make up covered fingers, you swiped it, annoyed at yourself for smudging the screen. It was just from Tiffany, requesting that you call her back immediately. Waving off the last of the extras, you washed your hands off, before turning to Jeannie. "Hey, I've got to call my friend. I should be back before the rest of the crew comes for makeup." 

She waved you away, finishing off the touches of guts in this extra's hair. Taking your phone, you were in the process of pulling on your coat, while you opened the door. Without paying much attention, you started to take a step out, when you noticed someone standing there. Thinking it was Jensen running late, you tilted your head up, ready to tease him. But the smile froze on your face, and you felt your phone slipping through your fingers. "Brad." You whispered, your worst nightmare standing in front of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.8K 54
I finally got the job that I have been dreaming of since I was a child. But I couldn't admit it to my parents because they don't like actors. I was g...
20.7K 402 33
"So.... I think I kinda..." "I know." --- Penelope Ackles spends a lot of time on the set of Supernatural. What happens when she meets the new kid on...
441K 12.7K 99
Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural" and find it as an opportunity to get awa...
64.2K 3.3K 30
Cockles. What if you married the wrong person? "I promise to love and cherish you. I promise to be by your side in sickness and in health." These p...