The CEO's Mistake (Editing)

By Avonixia

"You can't take my baby away from me!" Skylar was hysterical, her voice cracking towards the end. "Then mayb... More

Copyrights
Prologue (Rewritten)
1: In Which She Does A Cinderella At The Ball
2: In Which Someone Puts A Ring On It
3. In Which Things Heat Up
4. In Which Her Baby Picks The Wrong Daddy
5: . In Which He Decides To Clean Up His Act.
6. In Which Her Life Becomes An Episode Of General Hospital
7:In Which She Finds Herself In Murky Waters
8:. In Which An 'X' Gets Added To The Equation
9. In Which She Ends Up With Ninety-Nine Problems.
10. In Which She Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane
11. In Which She Makes Up Her Mind
12. In Which The Plot Thickens
13: Chasing Shadows From The Past
Author's Note!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
One Shot Contest
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Question and Answer session
Q&A Session
Authors Note
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NEWS
Sequel

5 Million Reads

36.1K 372 14
By Avonixia

So today I was on my profile, planning on updating Ballad of The Moon when I noticed that TCM has FIVE MILLION READS!!!!!

I don't know if many of y'all know this but TCM is a book I wrote when I was sixteen and tbh, I think I could've done a much better job with it. But despite all that, you guys have shown so much love to my book and gotten it to where it is now, it's helped me get noticed by Wattpad. I am eternally grateful to you, all my amazing readers who have stood by my book and I, even when I was being a lousy writer, even when I wasn't updating. You have encouraged me and inspired me to write and all those 'Please Update' messages used to make me so happy because I realized that there are actual people out there who like what I write.

I can't put into words how grateful I am to you. I want you guys to be the first to know, I have begun rewriting TCM, but by bit and I'm hopeful that I'll be done by September '17 latest. I am planning on getting it published, I have not decided on whether I'll be self-publishing it or approaching a publishing house.

So thank you soooooo much for all this.

Love,
A. xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
2.5M 78.1K 35
"How could you!" Xavier exclaimed. "Please no, it's not what it looks like," I said with tears running down my face. "With my best friend. Get out, b...
1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
168K 5.3K 16
" Were you ever going to tell me that you had the kid?" I might've changed my mind if I would've known you had her."Dylan said to me as if this whole...