White Rose Underwater: A RWBY...

De Sapphire_Darkhouse

Weiss Schnee, a young mermaid who just have turned of age discovered that her stepmother- the Queen currently... Mais

An odd birthday gift
The girl on the shore
First day on land
Probable Intention
Sisters and girlfriends
What now?
That Day out in Vale
Greater Good
Both of us
Too early...?
Visitors
Visitors...again.
Of that what she yearned
An heir's wish
Mermaid's heart
The fear of loving
Dangerous. Broken. Home.
Back at last
A drop on still water
Home of the white rose
Clarity won't hurt. Separation will.
The distance between us.
Dangerous waters
Voiceless Siren
Forewarning for a broken heart
Give me time
Dawn parting
Epilogoue: The Hard Way
Epilogue: The Happily Ever After
READ ME OR ELSE...

A walk to remember

2.1K 67 17
De Sapphire_Darkhouse

A/N: \TTATT/ I wanna get this week over so I could have a break!!! Darn it!!! TTUTT I hate college.
=========

General POV

After they all have eaten lunch, they all seem to have talked about venturing through the forests by the house, so close to both Forever fall and Emerald. Seeing that Winter and Qrow only went for a visit, they took their leave earlier.

"Weiss, don't forget to tell me the things you do here. After all, we're still sisters." She said before leaving the girls and Neptune to their afternoon adventure.

Yang, together with Blake were both looking forward to sight-see around the forests just to get  a break. Ruby and Weiss looked forward to it as well,hoping that nothing would go wrong.

"Ruby," Yang looked up to the two girls who seem to be getting fonder and fonder of each other by the minute. "Are you and Weiss dating?" She asked where as Blake nudged the girl, shaking her head which indicated Yang's question was not appropriate for the moment.

Both the girls were flushed, cheeks red with a smile of wonder on their lips. "Well, we'll tell you when we get the answer to that. Besides, I'm wondering how the two of you are doing." Ruby replied while helping Weiss fix up the table to get ready for their walk in the forest.

Blake was brushing Yang's locks from behind when Ruby asked the said question. Now blushing furiously, she was whimpering behind Yang. The blonde on the other hand was smiling softly. Pulling Blake to her side to hold her hand, she nodded. "Stronger than ever. Partners forever."

Weiss on the other hand, couldn't help but be amazed by the fact that Yang was genuinely happy with Blake by her side despite what they've been through. She walked next to Ruby with a soft smile on her lips.

"You two...are amazing." Weiss said. "But I know that your love will have it's own sweet fruit soon. Your love for each other is stronger that what ever I have seen." She said which frankly surprised the two of them.

"Weiss?" Blake wondered what Weiss was talking about. The princess caught herself and shook her head, Ruby snickering.

"Just take it as a good thing." Neptune said as he came out from the kitchen. "So, ladies, will you venture on in the forest now?"

All of them turned to Neptune. Nodding and smiling, they all nodded and started gearing up. After that, they all went ahead, leaving Neptune to look out of the house while they were gone.

"Weiss, why aren't you bringing him with you? He's handy, you know." Blake wondered. Weiss shook her head. 

"He'll stay here for a while. We'll go back later anyway." Neptune nodded to agree on Weiss' order as he has a few minutes back. "Besides, he's never fought a single day his entire life. I doubt he could be of help." From concerned to a total Ice Queen, Neptune has never been so played for his entire existence as Weiss has.

"Ooohhh...harsh. Anyway, see you around, Neptune~!" Yang chirped. Together, they went off to the forest, excited what they could and would see in this part of the woods.

Their walk to the forest was so far quiet and peaceful, seeing that they were all relaxed and looking around with glee, nothing came their way, no Grimm, no assassins that will kill Weiss Schnee nor her friends.

"Weiss, how old are you by the way?" Yang asked. Hearing that made Weiss a little nervous seeing that Yang is Ruby's sister and she's confronting her.

"I'm...eighteen." She answered. That made Yang and Blake turn around to look at her in shock.

Ruby looked at her and was grinning but her sister and Blake both shared a surprised yet horrified expression. "Weiss...You're dating a sixteen year old minor."

Of course, even Weiss knows that's bad but what's the harm in it. It's not a bad thing really, she just hopes that Yang and Blake won't run around screaming what they just heard. 

"Yang, Blake--you both are paranoid. I'm not going to do anything bad to your younger sister. Besides, she'll tell me if she consents to..whatever you're thinking." Weiss took a precautions step back away from Yang.

Ruby started laughing at them. Seeing that the blonde was overprotective, this was one of the reasons why Weiss probably hasn't made it official between them yet. "Yaaannggg, I'm fine. I can handle myself."

"Just be sure that you're not doing anything weird to my baby sister." Yang turned around and continued walking, Blake giving a stink eye at Weiss before walking once more.

As much as that crept the jeepers out of Weiss, she understood that protectiveness of Yang seeing that Ruby is her one and only sister. She would have done the same if she had a younger sister dating someone older than her.

"Talk about over protectiveness." Weiss sighed in relief when the blonde and the faunus was out of earshot.

"Yeah, Yang really looks out for me. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that means she approves and likes you." Ruby mentioned and trudged along, wanting to keep up with her sister.

After walking deeper, they soon found themselves looking around and climbing trees for the fun of it. While Yang jumped from branch to branch, Blake was somehow stuck on the branch she was in. Ruby and Weiss watched with amusement as to what was going on with the Grimm activity in the area.

All of it was fun and games until Weiss saw a flicker of green by the corner of her eye. It made her anxious as much as she was on her guard already, hand placed at the hilt of Myrtenaster.

"Weiss?" Ruby wondered what could be possibly wrong. "What's the matter?"

Taking a deep breath, Weiss turned lax to smile towards her cookie lover. "Nothing, I though I saw--"

That's when she stopped talking because of the sensation of pain that came from her leg that dangled from the branch. Blood soon started trickling from her wound. No doubt a bullet came through her leg.

"AHHH!" Looking down her leg, sure enough, someone shot at her. She heard the gunshot alright but not fast enough to use her aura to deflect it. "Ruby, get out of here! Call Yang and Blake!" 

Ruby obliged. Running to look for help, Ruby forgot that Weiss would be left alone when she does it but she needs both Yang and Blake so she looked for them. "Yang!! Blake!!! Something's wrong!!"

Weiss tried to stand on her own, sealing her wound with ice. Despite the pain, she has to know if it's indeed Emerald.

"Come out, Emerald! Leave them out of this!" Weiss called out to no one in particular but she knew someone was listening to her.

"Poor young princess...Too bad it's not in my nature to show mercy." Emerald appeared out of nowhere, her eyes burning with furry and intent to kill. Weiss wasn't going to buckle in and give in to her fear now.

Jumping off the branch, she landed on the ground but with her leg busted, she couldn't even properly balance her self. Emerald came down in front of her with a smirk. "Where did your friends go now?"

"I don't have to rely on them to win my own fight. What are you doing out of water anyway??!!! And why do you want to kill me??!!" The princess exclaimed, frustrated that this had to happen out of all good days.

Emerald attacked her once more and Weiss managed to jump out of her path but landed near and ursai which she hastily killed but that was enough distraction to buy Emerald some time to attack once more. She successfully did but was deflected by Weiss, pushing her back.

"Orders are orders, your highness. I can't disobey the queen now, can I?" 

That came to a shock to Weiss. Her own stepmother sent Emerald to kill her. Of course! No one will inherit the throne and she can rule as long as she wants, she can produce her own heir and the kingdom will meet its downfall. The Seven Seas aren't safe so long Cinder ruled. Weiss already guessed this much from the start, now Cinder wants her dead.

"That means..NO!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO FATHER??!!" Weiss was soon full of hatred, attacking Emerald head on but her mistake was to look at her directly. The girl's semblance was illusions. 

In place of Emerald, her father stood there, held prison in what seem to be a massive glass case that kept him in a state of sleep. Weiss couldn't hep but tear up, heart broken to see her dear father in a degraded state.

"F-Father..?" She reached out to him, her emotions getting the better of her.

"Weiss, No!!!" Ruby interceded and cut the illusion shorty with shot from her riffle, planting her blade at the ground to stand as a wall in between Emerald and Weiss. "Get a grip, she's messing with you."

Yang and Blake stood next to her, ready to fight. "Leave her alone!" Ruby said with no intentions of letting Emerald go for what she did.

"I will...but they won't." Emerald's lips turned to a sickly grin before pointing behind them all. The Grimm that pooled around the area was now surrounding them, growling and snarling at them, eager to gobble them.

"I'll see you soon, Princess. I'll make sure to get equal competition for your friends." Emerald was soon gone, leaving them all in peril with Grimm surrounding them.

Weiss regretted getting them all involved so she took the initiative to strike down their enemies. Ice spiked the ground, piercing the creatures through their bodies but that wasn't enough. Ruby, Yang and Blake did their best to help, Blake and Yang fighting side by side to help one another while Ruby kept close to Weiss who seem to turn fragile after seeing that illusion.  

"We have to go. There's no point fighting them." Weiss muttered, deflecting grim from where Yang and Blake was. He leg was starting to act up as well which wasn't going to be good for anyone.

"Blake! Yang! Let's bounce!" Ruby shouted which clearly meant that they all have to leave. Knowing that they were easily outnumbered, they all took their leave, using the trees to escape from the grimm.

All of them headed to Forever Fall for now, where Yang and Blake could clarify a few things.

===========

I'm sorry if this seemed rushed but I just needed a break from school work. I swear, having a mental illness with a busy schedule isn't healthy. TT~TT

but SOOOOOONNN!!!! TTTATTT RWBY WILL BE OUT IN A FEW DAYS!! MUST. WATCH.

Don't forget to leave a comment, vote and share this in tumblr or something if you want..~ :3 Love you hoomans~!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

779 166 26
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
6.5K 234 21
Once upon a nightmare, the Schnee welcomed old family friends in their time of need; their young children formed a durable friendship over time that...
2.7K 73 13
A 17 yr old boy meets a certain headmaster and asks him to join his academy. Despite that he suffered a rough past, trying to run away from it, havin...
5.8K 192 51
You have seen stories of a beast falling in love with a rose, then you saw a dragon find love in the ice queen but this is a story unlike any other f...