Married to a Rockstar. Sequel...

By winterclifford

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 25

494 2 2
By winterclifford

-Alesana's POV-

I woke up early once again and ran to the bathroom. It's normal. Almost everyday this week I've puked up almost literally everything inside me. I started to think I'm pregnant but decided I shouldn't be too hopeful or I will be disappointed if I found out I wasn't.

When I finished throwing up everything, I started up a warm bubble bath and sat in it. CC walked in, bed head and sleepy eyes. He said, "What are you doing up at 7AM?"

"Sick," I said.

"Ah."

"Yup. What are you doing up at 7AM?"

"I heard the bath running.. and I needed to pee."

"Go pee," I said.

So he did. Then he finished, washed his hands, kneeled next to the bathtub and got bubbles on his hand. He put it on my nose and laughed. I took some in my hand and put it on his head. "Ha!" I said.

"Oh it's on like donkey kong!"

We attacked each other with bubbles until there were none left. He laughed and wiped the bubbles off with a towel. I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and CC's Crue shirt. I rolled up the sleeves and put on black hightops. I gave my eyes a smoky effect and sat on the bed. CC was getting ready as I waited.

He was wearing his black button up and black jeans, his hair teased up as normal. I said, "Let's get Carolyn up and go grocery shopping."

"Alright. I was thinking about doing that today as well." He went across the hall to Carolyn's room and got her. I picked up my purse and phone and waited. CC came in a few minutes later with Carolyn in his arms, wearing a light purple dress with little white flowers across the bottom. He said, "Ready?"

I held up the car keys. "Ready."

We walked downstairs and got to the car. I put Carolyn in her car seat and CC started the car. I got in and we drove off to the grocery store. We got to the store and put Carolyn in the cart baby seat thing and we walked through, getting food necessities. I muttered to him, "I need to get a pregnancy test."

He nodded slowly and said, "I'll get in line and you can go get them."

I nodded and ran to the feminine product aisle. I grabbed a box that had a few tests in it and ran back to CC. We paid for the stuff and drove home. We got home, put Carolyn in the living room, and brought in all the groceries and put them away.

Then after we hung out for a bit, we had to go to Andy and October's new place at 2 and meet everyone to discuss our Halloween costumes and have the measurements sent in to my aunt who designs costumes at a store down here in West Hollywood.

 We put Carolyn back in the car, and we got in and drove away again. CC played his Lamb of God album, air drumming as he drove.

We drove up to Andy and October's house: a nice beige color on the outside, two story house with a balcony on the top floor outside of their room. Their house looks nice. Andy and October made a good choice.

Then Rosie and Ash drove up behind us. We got out, I got Carolyn out of her car seat and held her. Ash walked up with CC and they were all of a sudden in a deep conversation. I said, "Did you tell Ash yet?"

She nodded and smiled. "He's really happy."

"Good!" I smiled and hugged her. I poked her stomach and said, "I'm so excited to see what this little one will be."

"We're both hoping for a girl," she said.

"Good. Carolyn needs a buddy."

Rosie chuckled and said, "So do you know if you're pregnant or not?"

We walked up to the door and I shook my head. "I got tests though. I'm going to take one in a few days since on Saturday it will be two weeks since we did it last."

"Okay. Do you think you are?"

I shrugged. "I hope so."

"Me too," she said. We walked into the house and to the living room where everyone was sitting and talking. Jake said, "Yay everyone's here! Let's get to this costume planning!"

 "Woop!" Ash said.

"Yeeaaahhuuuhh." CC yelled.

I chuckled and went over next to him. When Rosie stood next to Ash, he went behind her and held onto her waist/stomach area from behind.

"So what do you think we should be this year?" Sammi asked.

"We should be characters from a movie," Andy said.

Jinxx clapped and jumped off the couch. "Grease!"

"Ew. I don't wanna roll around in grease," Jake muttered.

Jinxx hit him on the shoulder. "Grease is a movie. Let's go to the costume place and do this sh*t!"

"Back to the car," we all said.

We went out to the cars again and drove off to the costume shop. Luckily when we walked in, she was still here and the shop was empty except for a few ladies sewing stuff. My aunt smiled when we walked in.

She gave CC and I hugs, as well as Carolyn, and said, "Hello Christian, Alesana, Carol, and friends!"

They all waved and said hello. I said, "So we're going to be people from Grease this Halloween and we need measurements or costumes if they're ready.."

"Well have you guys chosen who's who in the cast? Like Danny and Sandy have different costumes compared to what the others wear."

"Well," Jinxx said, "When we choose Sandy and Danny, we just need T-Bird and Pink Lady jackets since we have the pants and stuff for the rest."

"Oh then we have enough of those jackets for all of you. But we need to see who's Sandy and Danny," my aunt said.

We all looked at Ash and Rosie. Mostly because like in the movie Grease, Sandy and Danny seemed less likely the couple since Danny was the badass guy and Sandy was the innocent one like how it was when they met.

Ash looked at Rosie and Rosie shrugged and said, "Alright."

"Woo!" We cheered.

A lady working there brought the both of them to the back to get measured and whatnot.

My aunt said, "So you need 8 jackets?"

I nodded. "4 Pink Ladies and 4 T-Birds."

"Alright. Come back with me and we'll get  your size in jackets."

We walked to the back and we tried on the jackets. They fit and we waited for Ash and Rosie to walk out.

Ash came out in non-torn black jeans and a black t-shirt with old-school black high-tops and a T-Birds jacket. Then Rosie came out in what Sandy wore in "You're the One That I Want": tight leather pants with a fitted off the shoulder shirt and red heels. She pulled it off and it looked hot.

I wolf whistled at her. She blushed and Ash winked at her. Rosie smiled.

I said, "You two look hot."

"Agreed." Sammi said.

Everyone agreed so we bought the costumes. I already talked with the girls about the whole costume and we were excited for Halloween to come. So I found a cute little Pink Lady jacket for Carolyn as well and my aunt gave it to me for free.

We went back out to the car and said our goodbyes and headed home.

CC said, "I'll start on dinner in a couple of hours since it's only 5." It's true. We spent too much time in the costume shop messing around and taking pictures in different costumes before we bought our actual costumes.

"What will we have?"

"Um, I can make that soup my sister gave me the recipe for."

"Alright. Sounds delicious. Hey, we should see your family soon.." I said.

He nodded. "Yeah. Haven't seen them in awhile." He smiled.

"Maybe tomorrow or the day after they can stay a night."

"Good idea, love," he said, smiling.

Then my phone rang right when we pulled into the driveway. It was an unknown number. I answered it when CC got Carolyn out of the car.

"Hello?" I said, walking inside the house.

"Hello," a man's voice said, "Is this Alesana?"

"Yeah this is she."

"Hello this is Falling In Reverse's manager, Dave." (This is not by fact, anyone.)

"Oh hello Dave."

"We're planning a music video for them and we're looking for a female lead in it, so we looked around on youtube and a lot of suggestions led to you. So we're wondering if you'd like to be in our music video."

"Well uh, will I get paid for this?"

"Indeed you will. As long as it doesn't take as much time as needed. We're having a meeting on the 23rd, next Saturday, and we're going to discuss the video or any further questions. Are you in?"

I thought about it for a few seconds and said, "Sure."

"Awesome! I'll email you the address and other information right now."

"Okay, thanks," I said, "Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up. CC said, "Who was that?"

"Falling In Reverse's manager. They want me in their next music video."

"Woah! That's awesome!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Congratulations."

I smiled and said, "I guess he saw my vlogs and covers."

"Well those covers you do are beautiful. I have to record them on my phone while I'm on tour so I can hear your voice when I fall asleep."

I blushed. "That's so sweet."

"I entered you in a Lady Gaga contest since I know how much you like her."

"What."

"Yep. You turn in a cover of her song and if she likes your video, you get to go meet her and she'll  have you sing her song on stage."

I just looked at him. "What?" I repeated. "When did you do this?"

"A couple nights ago."

"Why didn't you ask?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

I smirked and kissed him. "Thank you love."

"You're welcome."

Carolyn was playing with her dolls on the couch as this was all going on.  I said, "When does the contest end?"

"In a few days."

"Ah. Okay." I rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and keeping me there. I wiggled around and said, "Ahh! Carolyn help me!"

Carolyn was laughing and said, "Daddy got youu."

I laughed and relaxed into CC's arms. He held me and we sat in silence. I said, "I love moments like these. You, Carolyn, me, silence, just us."

He said, "I agree. I feel like it's been forever since we've had a moment like this."

I smiled and watched Carolyn play with her dolls and  we listened to her sing. CC kissed my shoulder where his name was tattooed then gently brushed his lips up at my neck, which sent chills down my spine.

He chuckled and said, "I felt that shiver."

I smiled again and looked at him. After a few  moments of silence, "From the moment we met, I felt I have looked into those beautiful blue eyes millions of times before. And that perfect smile. And when I held your hand, I felt like I've held it millions of times before as well, like it was always here. Somehow."

I just looked at him, blushing.

He said, "What?"

I smiled. "You left me speechless. I don't even know what to say. You're just so sweet and so perfect."

He smiled and held my waist. I leaned down to him and kissed him, almost completely unaware of what was going on around us. When we parted, our foreheads still touching, he said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, smiling.

He smiled. "So when do you have to check if you're pregnant?"

"On Saturday."

"Oh hey. In two days."

"Yay! I'm so excited."

"Me too. I've got a good feeling." He smiled.

I smiled and kissed him again. Then I stood up and said, "You know, I can also take one now since the time before last we.. you know .. was exactly two weeks ago.."

"If you want. Do you think it'd be better for Saturday?"

I shrugged. "Your parents are coming over that day though, remember?"

"So? A few minutes out of a day to see whether we'll have another bundle of joy is just as important."

"I'll wait then. Until Saturday."

"Okay." He said.

I sat back down next to him and we turned on a Disney movie. Halfway through it, he started making dinner and I said, "Carolyn, we need to change your diaper."

"No." She pouted.

I didn't put up any argument. I picked her up and she pushed me, saying, "Noooo."

"Don't give me that, Carolyn."

She pouted and fake cried.

"Stop it. Right  now."

CC said, "Do what mommy says."

"I don't want to," Carolyn mumbled.

"Well you're going to. You need your inhaler anyways," I said, walking upstairs as Carolyn fake cried. I went through all of that and changed her diaper and got her into her pajamas and gave her the medicine/inhaler. She still cried through it.

I carried her back downstairs and set her down. She ran to CC and reached for him. He said, "I'm making dinner, baby."

Carolyn walked over to the couch and got lost in the movie again. I sat on the counter by CC and sighed. He said, "She hasn't had her nap all day, huh?"

I shook my head. "Nope. I'm hoping she gets a full night of sleep tonight."

"She will be out in no time. Her dinner is almost ready right now since the soup is kinda spicy."

"Alright. I'll get her in her high chair." I walked over to Carolyn and said, "Ready to eat?"

She nodded and reached up to me. I picked her up and put her in her high chair. CC gave her dinner: some spaghetti she likes with some  fun shape noodles. She started eating and we did too, so by the time we finished, Carolyn was done as well.

I got her out of her high chair, cleaned her off, and she went back on the couch and watched Tangled. I cleaned the dishes since CC cooked and he sat on the couch with Carolyn. Once I finished, I went upstairs and did laundry.

The next thing I knew, CC came up with a sleeping Carolyn in his arms. He quietly stepped into her room and put her in the crib as gently as he could. Then he came back out and went downstairs, turning off the TV and the lights, locking the doors and whatnot, then came back up.

He went into the room and got ready for bed. I finished up the laundry, put it all away, then got ready for bed as well.

I got into my favorite nightgown, a soft black one with lace around the hem of the dress at at the very top, then brushed my teeth and hair then got into bed. Then, the next thing I knew.. I was asleep in his arms.

_________

-Saturday morning-

I couldn't sleep as well the night before, since I was talking to CC's sister for most of the night and I was excited to see them today. And how could I forget; it's also the day I find out if I'm pregnant or not.

CC shook me a couple of times until I rolled over. He said, "Oh good, you're up." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "I have been for awhile."

He said, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because you were sleeping, and the last thing we need for when your parents come over is a grumpy Christian."

"Oh hush."

I laughed. He said, "Good morning, my love."

"Good morning babe," I said. "Is Carolyn still asleep?"

"Yeah. I checked on her already. It's 9:30 though."

"Well we woke her up early two days in a row and she didn't nap yesterday," I said.

"True."

I nodded and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and said, "So we can find out now."

He smiled and I said, "I'll be a minute."

He said, "I'll be out here waiting."

"Okay." I closed the bathroom door and did my business. I washed my hands and came back out into the bedroom. I sat on his lap and he held my waist as we waited for the result of the pregnancy test."

He said, "Why does a couple of minutes feel like a couple of days?"

I shrugged. "Happened the first time I found out I was pregnant."

We waited for the couple of minutes, our hearts racing. I said, "You look. I'm too nervous."

He took it from my hand and kissed my shoulder, rubbing my stomach. I said, "Is it?"

"I'm sorry, love. But.." he hesitated.

"Sh-"

"You're pregnant," he said, grinning.

I jumped up off of his lap and threw my arms up. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me. It was really passionate, something that I felt we haven't done in awhile.. well since Paris, pretty much.

We parted and he smiled. He took a picture of me smiling with a thumbs up and another showing the little plus sign on the test. "I'm so f*cking excited."

"Me too. I just need to call Dr. Lovegood and let her know, so she can tell us when we come in."

"Woo!" He cheered. I grinned and kissed him again. He picked me up off of the floor and made it last longer.

Then Carolyn yelled out for him. He smiled, put me down, and said, "Congratulations."

"You too, love." I smiled.

He walked into Carolyn's room and got her. I changed into a gray v-neck and pair of dark blue skinnies. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and left my face natural, since I was in much too good of a mood to do anything. I called Dr. Lovegood's office and told her that I was pregnant, and she told us to come in on November 25th for an appointment.

I kept it on my iPhone calendar and hung up with her. I tweeted: So happy. Super duper happy. :) First, @ccbvb 's family is coming, and second, Carolyn may be a big sister soon.. ;)

Then I realized CC tweeted as well with the picture he took of me through instagram: I feel like the luckiest man in the world. :-) 

Then Sammi, Rosie, Crystal, and October texted me. Scout texted me, a few guys from AA texted me, Picture Me Broken texted me..  I was bombarded with texts, tweets, facebook posts, and a few phone calls. I texted my brother: Guess who's pregnant again. ;)

I didn't get a response right away, so I guessed he was still asleep.

CC walked back in with Carolyn, smiling. I chuckled and said, "Are you getting bombarded with tweets and texts?"

"Yep," he said. "But hey, my wife is pregnant. Again." He kept smiling.

I said, "You're amazing."

"As are you. We need to get us some breakfast, 'cause my parents and sister already ate and they're going to be here in a couple of hours."

"Okay," I said. He smiled a bit bigger and we walked downstairs. He got Carolyn some breakfast, Cheerios and a banana, and  I made myself some decaf and had some cereal as well. He also got a bowl of ceral and ate at the table with me. We finished a bit too quickly, Carolyn still eating her breakfast.

I turned on the TV to the morning news since nothing else was on and stood in the kitchen against the counter watching it. CC stood behind me, holding my waist then my stomach. I put my hands over his and leaned against him.

 He said, "What do you think this little one is?"

"I have a feeling it's a boy. Well, I hope it's a boy."

"Me too."

"I think I know what we should name him if this is a boy," I said.

"What?"

"I was thinking Christian Jacob. You know, since it's yours and your father's names."

"That's awesome. I love it."

I smiled. "Glad you like it."

He said, "But if it's a girl..?"

"I've always loved the name Hayley Scout."

"That's pretty too. I also like it."

I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "But like the last time I got Carolyn out, I will cuss at you and I will squeeze your  hand so hard it will most likely fall off."

He said, "But it's worth it. So worth it." He winked.

I laughed and said, "Alright." I went and got Carolyn out of her high chair since she was finished and cleaned the dishes once again. He said, "Woah. 36 texts. 34 new tweets from people I follow. Well this will be fun."

I said, "I had over 45 texts, 3 calls, and about 85 tweets from everyone who follows me."

"Holy sh*t. They're excited. Well I'm tons more excited."

"Well duh, you're the father."

He smiled and laughed. "True."

I said, "I'm going to go get Carolyn ready."

"Alright. Wait. Where will everyone sleep?"

"They can take our bed. We can sleep out here. Me, you, Carolyn, your sister.. well we can figure it out once they get here."

"Wait. We have air mattresses too and they're really comfortable," he said.

"Oh yeah! We can put those in the extra room since it's empty for now and they can just sleep in there."

"I'm sure there's no problem with that."

"Oh, and when they're here, don't tell them about it until tonight," I said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"They'll be so happy," he said, smiling.

I smiled and nodded. I picked up Carolyn and  walked upstairs, changing her into a Hello Kitty dress CC's parents bought her with white leggings and pink Converse. We were back downstairs in no time and CC wasn't in the kitchen.

I expected he was outside or in the garage, so I put Carolyn down and sat on the couch, going through all of my texts, thanking everyone, then CC came in through the garage door. I said, "Where did you go?"

"To get the air mattresses. I'll be back." Then he went upstairs with a box and came back down. I went through all of the tweets, only replying to some I thought were funny or some questions. CC was also looking through his phone. I chuckled at how my pregnancy brought all of this up.

Then he said, "They're a half hour away now."

"Okie dokes," I said.

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and said, "Today is an amazing day so far."

"Agreed."

I sat on his lap and watched TV. His hand rested on my stomach, and when I looked at him, I could tell he was lost in his own world again, happy as can be. It made me happier, seeing him this happy.

We played dolls with Carolyn and then the doorbell rang. CC got  up and answered the door. Then I heard a few voices and I picked up Carolyn, walking over to them.

I love his family, so much. They're so much like CC, funny, happy, fun to hang out with, never a dull moment. They were smiling when they came in, looking around the living room. I hugged his sister first super tight and she hugged Carolyn. I hugged his mom next, saying hello, then his dad, giving him a tight hug as well.

"She looks more like Alesana every time we see her," his mom said. I chuckled and said, "Yep. We get that a lot."

Carolyn went over into CC's sister's arms as CC and his dad took the bags upstairs. Us ladies went to the living room and stood in the kitchen.

"So, any news you'd like to share?" His sister said with a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"I have a facebook too. Don't think I didn't see it," she was smiling.

Her mom was confused. "Wait, what news?"

She looked at me with the look that said 'are you going to tell her'? I shook my head and mouthed 'not yet'. She said, "Nothing mom."

"There's something going on," her mom said, smiling.

"I'll tell you guys tonight during dinner," I said.

So we hung out in the living room and talked, catching up on everything, then Carolyn took her 1PM-3PM nap and we were still hanging  out, talking, and I tweeted: I love his family. :) So glad they're here. It's such a great day.

So CC and I made dinner for everyone, my 'famous' spaghetti recipe that was originally my grandmother's, which is delicious. Then halfway through the meal, I smiled at CC and he nodded, smiling.

"Mom, dad," he started, "We have good news."

They looked at him, happy yet anxious. Then CC finished, "Alesana's pregnant."

They grinned. "Oh my goodness! Congratulations!" His mom said, hugging us both.

His dad hugged CC and then hugged me. "Congratulations! You two make such great parents. Making us proud grandparents."

Then the rest of the night went by just as great. Nothing could wipe the smile off my face. CC and his dad blew up the air mattresses upstairs and we hung out downstairs. I got extra blankets and pillows out of a closet and put them in the room. They were having their father-to-son talks they normally have every time they're here.

Then after Carolyn went to sleep at 9, we were all up and talking until midnight. Then we all got ready for bed and went to sleep, CC holding my waist as we slept, both of us not moving, just hearing the sound of each other breathing softly. We're truly happy today, and it's an amazing feeling to know we have so many people supporting us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 44.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...