I'm Pregnant With His Baby In...

Oleh Kezzi101

All Kezia wanted was a baby,she didn't want a partner simply because of a rough break up.So when her best fri... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
A/N
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
A/N
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
A/N
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 34

5.4K 325 8
Oleh Kezzi101

The next day Kezia hoped to see Liam lying next to but instead she found an empty spot.She sighed as she got up to do her morning run again.Maria gave her a water bottle on her way out and she thanked her.The air was chilly and Kezia wanted to go and fetch her jacket but felt too lazy to do so.Kezia missed those days when her runs would be with her best friend Amanda.She remembered all the hot guys Amanda used to flirt with.It was the only reason her friend tagged along with her and the thought made her chuckle as she ran along on the side walk.She hoped that she'd meet her new running partner Blake again but it seemed like he wasn't coming this time.She pulled her phone out of her pocket but something felt weird about it.It felt more bigger in size.Her eyes scanned the gadget and she gasped as she realized that it was Liam's phone.How could he have possibly picked up the wrong phone.At least now she could finally see what this little asshole was doing on his phone.She was lucky it didn't have a password and she mentally thanked the lord.She clicked on messages and she raised her eyebrows when she saw the name Nicole first on his list.What the fuck was this! She thought.Emojis were exchanged with the kissy face and egg plant was present constantly.So this was what the fucker was going early in the morning.And then he had the audacity to put his dirty dick in me. "Oh he's gonna get it" But then she stopped and then realized that he'd know that she read his text messages .So she will wait until things got a little out of hand to question this mother fucker.As if on que the phone rang with her face popping up on it.She contemplated on what to do.She left the phone to ring not wanting to suspect something if he was over there.All this had been going on and she hadn't fully moved yet for a proper month!This was the reason why she didn't want any relationships.Someone always got hurt in the end. She continued her run trying to take her mind off of this conflict that was rising slowly.Before she knew it she was crying uncontrollably under a tree. "Stupid hormones!" She cried out. "Are you okay?" She jumped surprised at the unknown woman staring at her. She took in the woman's attire not realizing that the woman was talking to her. "I'm sorry what?' "I asked if you were okay.You're crying" "I'm okay now" She lied wiping away the tears that didn't stop. "I'm Kia by the way" Kezia eyes went wide with that one. "Oh my shit!" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's another update Vote Comment And stay cool!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.9K 2.9K 44
she is the one person who hasn't been very lucky when it comes to love matters. but suddenly all that changes when she finds herself pregnant with an...
8.7K 439 14
(Highest rank #227) 22 year old Liz Jackson gets her world turned up side down when a one night stand turns her pregnant. Will this baby mamma be bro...
1.3M 34.4K 31
Dr. Dawson Conn is your average Man's Man. You know the type, single and always ready to mingle. The thought of settling down never crosses his mind...
205K 6.5K 45
Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we had of had sex, there's no way you wouldn...