blossoming // mystic messenger

By willowavenue_

❝i love you more than i have ever found a way to say to you.❞ More

they see you playing Mystic Messenger
what they love about you
their favourite feature about you + Saeran
they react to you writing fanfic about them
your first fallout
what anime you watch together
you make up
they are jealous
you turn them on
they meet your ex + Saeran
Yoosung Kim as a boyfriend
Jumin Han as a boyfriend
Luciel Choi as a boyfriend
V as a boyfriend
Jaehee Kang as a girlfriend
Zen as a boyfriend
Saeran Choi as a boyfriend
they were parents
Scooby Doo crossover
you had childhood memories of each other
they were drunk + Saeran
you help them when they are 'in the heat'
you wear their shirt
you try to commit suicide + Saeran
they had snapchat
how you sleep together
their kinks
they catch you touching yourself + Saeran
they see you singing and dancing
spending Christmas together + Saeran
you are sick
you have a nightmare
you catch them touching themselves + Saeran
their voicemail after an argument + Saeran
you farted
they react to your pregnancy announcment
you were talking in your sleep
public affection
your first time + Saeran

you go shopping together

107K 1.5K 3.4K
By willowavenue_

Yoosung Kim

Guess what happened today - a console release for the blondie's favourite game, LOLOL. Of course, he was ecstatic and dragged you along to the mall so he could purchase the game.

"(name), come on, we're almost there!" Yoosung's voice chimed as he pulled you by the hand.

As promised, you found the shop pretty quickly and both of you walked into the store. Immediately, Yoosung ran off like a kid in a candy store to find his game; with a sigh, you followed.

"Can you see it?" He asked expectantly as he searched for the game.

You looked in front of you, and there was a unmissable display for the LOLOL console release. A cardboard cutout of one of the avatars and multiple copies of the game.

"It's right there, Yoosung." You tapped his shoulder.

"Ah!" He nearly squeaked, grabbing one of the copies in a blink.

"You know that I'm gonna have to play against you sometime, you're not the only one who knows how to press a few buttons." You teased as he walked to the the cashier.

"But I don't want to play against you (name).... I'd rather play with you, it's more fun that way. I can protect you then!" He exclaimed, unaware of the effect that his worlds held.

You blushed at his kind words, even in the virtual world, he was just as protective over you.

Zen

It was Zen that wanted to take you shopping. He wanted to take you to buy a new handbag after yours had recently broken. He had been saving up for weeks - all to spend it on his one and only.

He took you to a lavish store, filled with expensive looking products. There was a bag that particularly caught your eye and you picked it up.

"Look at this one, it's perfect!" You smiled, holding it up proudly and examining it with a wide grin.

You then looked at the price tag, all of the colour drained from your face as you saw the number of zeros. Placing the bag down, a disheartened sigh left your lips.

"Is this the one you want, babe?" Zen asked, reaching from behind you to pick up the bag.

"W-well yes..." You admitted. "But it's too expensive! Don't worry about it!"

Without another word, he walked to the cashier and bought the bag. He spent the money he had been saving in secret, placing the bag in your hands, the bag that was now yours.

"One new bag for my beautiful lady. It's only right to be spoiled once in a while, right?" He winked, touching your cheek affectionally.

"Thank you!" You kissed his cheek, making him blush a little from the surprise. "I'll cherish it!"

Jaehee Kang

It was a rare time that you two had a day together, which meant that you and Jaehee would always cherish the moments you shared. Today, she decided to take you to the bookstore to purchase a few novels.

You walked into the store hand-in-hand, looking through the vast genre of books. You were longing for a romance, while Jaehee wanted a non-fiction. It's funny how you had differing views, but, opposites attract.

"If you want a romance, you should just say." Jaehee said, surprising you.

She already had a novel in her hands, the very one that you wanted in fact.

"Even if they aren't my favourite genre... I can make an exception because it's you." She said with a small smile, holding out the book.

To her surprise, you held out your own book. A non-fiction, the one that she wanted.

"I don't particularly love non-fiction, but I'm sure I'll like it a little bit more if I read it with you." You quietly said.

You and Jaehee exchanged books, your hands touching for a brief moment. She then held your hand again, squeezing your fingertips.

"Let's read together sometime (name)." She whispered, her hazel eyes looking warm.

Jumin Han

He wanted to take you out to buy a new dress, for a dinner that he planned without your knowing. Jumin wanted to buy you the most lavish, luxurious one he could find. He loved you, and wanted the best of everything for you.

You held his arm as you walked into the boutique, your eyes wandering at the vast designs of each dress. You were a bit overwhelmed to say the least.

"Pick any one that you like." He said. "Only the best for you, (name)."

"Thank you again Jumin." You looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss.

You had found a dress that you liked, and you stepped out of the changing room. It was the perfect dress, your favourite colour. The first step outside was enough to make Jumin's jaw drop, he was utterly speechless with your beauty.

"... Do you like it?" You knotted your hands together, a bit worried by his silence.

Jumin walked over to you. He intertwined his fingers with yours, wrapping a hand around your waist, looking into your eyes lovingly.

"You look beautiful." He whispered, lips pressing against your forehead.

Luciel Choi

After breaking his glasses, you insisted on taking him to go and buy him a new pair, and that he tag along. It took a lot of convincing, but after bribing him with Honey Buddha Chips and Ph D. Pepper, he came.

"Do you want ones similar to the ones you had now?" You asked, looking through the glass cabinet, at the similarly patterned glasses.

Luciel did not respond, just munched on his chips. You chuckled at his behaviour. Even if he was a hacker, he could be like a child at times. The current situation was a prime example.

"Oi, what glasses do you want? I'll end up buying you neon pink ones if you don't tell me!" You pinched his cheeks, only now getting a reaction from the red head.

"Those ones." He pointed, looking straight ahead.

Following his pointing finger, a pair of zebra printed glasses came into your view. You couldn't help but laugh at Luciel's expression, he looked dead serious.

"You want those ones huh?" You said, picking up the glasses and putting them on him.

"Do I look good (name)?" He struck a pose, his finger under his chin.

"You look like a completely dork. But an attractive dork." Sticking out your tongue, you giggled.

V

V had suddenly wanted to take you shopping, after you had bought him a new jacket. He only thought it was right to buy you something back, but he just didn't know what.

"You don't have to buy me anything V." You said as you walked beside the man.

"What kind of man would I be if I didn't buy my girlfriend anything back, (name)?" He smiled shyly, eyes looking around at the vast variety of shops.

V finally found a shop to take you in after some wondering. He softly turned your body in the right direction, leading you into a jewellery shop, filled with all types of jewellery.

There was a ring that attracted you in the store, it just simply caught your eye. The gem was your birthstone, and coincidentally V's favourite. You eyed it up closely. He noticed your sudden interest, laughing.

"You really want that one? I'll buy it then." He announced, wrapping a hand around your shoulders.

"Really?" You gasped. "Thank you, its so pretty. I'll wear it always!"

"That would make me very happy (name)." V felt himself melt at your words, kissing the top of your head.

dt : Riaaaaa_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.3K 30
Mystic Messenger OneShots and Fanfictions :)) [ D O N E ] 10/17/16
100K 6.8K 19
❝I kind of, sort of, really liked you.❞ • Saeyoung Choi • Not spoiler free • •completed + edited •
111K 2.4K 26
Mystic Messenger, more like MISTAKE MESSENGER. I love these characters and needed to write this. Zen, Yoosung, Jumin, Saeyoung, Saeran, and V. My b...
254K 6.4K 12
Characters only (sorry Baehee ;-;) -Luciel (707) -Jumin -Yoosung -Zen -Saeren