{ #2 } I Would Give Him The...

By Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moo... More

Preface
Characters
Pictures and Maps of places that inspired this story
Chapter 1 - Vacation!!!!
Chapter 2 - A New Start
Chapter 3 - Where Did My Blissful Vacation Go??
Chapter 4 - Electric Blue Eyes
Chapter 5 - Hasty Decision
Chapter 6 - The First Offer
Chapter 7 - Relaxing
Chapter 8 - First Day Alone
Chapter 9 - Teasing
Chapter 10 - The Invitation
Chapter 11 - Revelations...
Chapter 12 - Lonely Week
Chapter 13 - Manipulative
Chapter 14 - Resolutions
Chapter 15 - Wrong Move...
Chapter 16 - Being Experimental
Chapter 17 - Saving Private Liam
Chapter 18 - The Apology
Chapter 19 - Time To Talk
Chapter 20 - Have I Peed My Pants??
Chapter 21 - Open That Door!
Chapter 22 - The Black Diamond
Chapter 23 - Teasing Him Further...
Chapter 24 - Bliss
Chapter 25 - Compromising
Chapter 26 - The Contract
Chapter 27 - Let The Fun Begin!
Chapter 28 - More Training... More Perfection...
Chapter 29 - Time to Talk... And Talk...
Chapter 30 - A Last Round Before I Leave
Chapter 31 - Not The Best Idea
Chapter 32 - Things Don't Always Go As Planned
Chapter 33 - First Official Night
Chapter 34 - Edging
Chapter 35 - When The Cat's Away...
Chapter 36 - Is This Jealousy?
Chapter 37 - Rough Moment
Chapter 39 - Working In New York
Chapter 40 - Breaking Records...
Chapter 41 - So Lonely
Chapter 42 - Celebrations and Revelations
Chapter 43 - Time To Get Ready
Chapter 44 - First Public Performance
Chapter 45 - Where The Hell Is He?
Chapter 46 - Friends My Ass!
Chapter 47 - Bitter Sweet Return
Chapter 48 - Moving on...
Chapter 49 - Plotting...
Chapter 50 - Shitty Day!
Chapter 51 - The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 52 - What Have I Done?
Chapter 53 - This Is Not Me!!
Chapter 54 - This Is Not My Problem!
Chapter 55 - This Is Not Me (Either) !!
Chapter 56 - Time To Move On
Chapter 57 - Getting Him Back
Chapter 58 - Doldrums
Chapter 59 - Help... I Need Help...
Chapter 60 - From Oblivion To Determination
Chapter 61 - Cold Shower
Chapter 62 -Second Chances
Chapter 63 - You Are Mine!
Chapter 64 - A Bright Future
Chapter 65 - Nervous? Who's Nervous?
Chapter 66 - Taking Risks
Chapter 67 - We Have A Problem
Chapter 68 - Risky Business
Chapter 69 - The Lifesaver
Chapter 70 - Hard Wakening
Chapter 71 - Sweet Care
Chapter 72 - Healing... Or Healed...
Chapter 73 - Barbecue Party
Chapter 74 - Secrets & Lies
Chapter 75 - Apologies
Chapter 76 - The Black Moon It Is !
Chapter 77 - Revelations
Chapter 78 - Slow Vs. Quick
Chapter 79 - Decisions, Decisions...
Chapter 80 - Unexpected Audience
Chapter 81 - Happy Ending?
Chapter 82 - Un Dernier Pour La Route*
Epilogue
Thanks / Info
The Black Moons Series Has More To Come

Chapter 38 - Big Apple

50.3K 1.3K 488
By Snape75

(Joshua's POV - Fri. 29 November 2013)

I glance at Liam through the window wall between our offices and smile at how he is munching on his pen, so concentrated on his task that it forms a little crease between his eyebrows. He must have felt my stare on him as his eyes rise to meet mine and he smiles in return, making me chuckle and get back to the email I was typing. One more half hour and we will be heading to the airport to take our flight to New York. Liam has made all the reservations and we are about to enjoy a nice week-end in the Big Apple. After the stressful week in Houston and the incident at the club last Saturday, the idea of spending a week-end away from Chicago imposed itself on me as I was performing aftercare after our rough sex.

First there was this conversation with Aaron about collaring Liam. To me, collaring a Sub is not only about claiming him as mine in front of others; to me, it is far more than that. To me, it is an engagement and Aaron is right when he says that I am afraid of committing myself, but I have my reasons. It is not a habit of mine to do things carelessly and without much thinking, so the day I am going to collar Liam, it will mean a lot to me and right now, I don't know if I will ever be able to do that. I can't deny that I have some sorts of feelings for Liam, more than I have had for anyone before, and the pain and anger I felt when I saw these two Stefan and Frank get a little too close to him on Saturday only proves it. However, I never let anyone approach my Subs in the past either and people know me enough at the club not to mess up with my Subs, but the few times it happened, I didn't feel that pang of jealousy or the fear to have my boy stolen, not like I did with Liam.

Somehow, I was lucky that Aaron followed me and stopped me because I might have lost part of my self-control when those assholes began to speak about my lack of smartness. In a way, they are right. Liam is so beautiful and attractive that I shouldn't blame anyone for wanting into his pants, but it doesn't mean that I should give up on my principles and collar him to claim him as mine. For a few seconds, this little incident got me to considering collaring Liam and I didn't need these guys' remarks. From the moment I saw him sandwiched between two Dominants, I thought about it as an option. I just don't know how to bring myself to it, so taking a week-end off the club is a good way to give me more time to think things over.

Then there was this rough session... I wasn't angry at Liam at all; he hadn't done anything wrong, despite the Dom's accusations, but I needed to release the pressure. At first I wanted to take him in my private room but then I thought that the half hour ride would help me to release some of my tension. Release some my ass... It only got me even hornier but the worst was when I saw how it aroused Liam. Within seconds his shaft grew hard and at the end of the day, it was a good way to test his limits again. Rough sex is just exhilarating when practiced once in a while and I couldn't be any happier to see that my boy adored it. However, seeing him limp a few hours later made me feel quite guilty and that was the last stroke before I decided to take him to New York the following week-end. Liam is very enthusiastic to go there; with all the states in which he lived as a child, I am surprised that he has never visited New York, so I'll make sure that he sees a little of the city.

Yeah... after another intense and busy week, it will do us some good, though it is not as if we didn't have time to enjoy each other over the past few days... Liam hasn't set a foot in his apartment at all since last week. Since his friend has left to do some works in a farm or something, I convinced him to spend every night over at my place. We were able to drive together in the morning and arrive before anyone else did, and in the evening we would leave early enough so that we could spend a bit of time together at home before I would set back to work in my study. Having shorter days in the office was great in the end and it didn't prevent me from doing what needed to be done there.

Between meetings and conference calls, I was able to have a serious conversation with Derek about how he fucked up on the figures with the sub-contractor in Houston. I don't really care if his AP Leader was responsible for the mess; Derek is the manager and he is supposed to double check the data before it gets to me, so how he wants to deal with his guy is not really my problem, but this had better not happen again.

Then I also had this tricky and sensitive conversation with Devon about a proper look. I am not asking him to look like a model coming straight from GQ or to wear 5000 dollar business suits, but as a representative of the company, meeting with customers at times and being a member of the high level management, he should at least be clean... I mean it is a question of hygiene. Anyone should understand that and it is also a question of respect toward the people who work with you. I called my diplomatic self and all in all, it went fast and well.

Another bright moment of the week was when I visited Ally on Tuesday after a business lunch and it was really good to see her again. She looked awfully tired after all the stress caused by Sun's heart problems and the operation, but she is looking forward to going back home with her baby. It was nice to see a different Ally than the one I know. As my personal assistant, she is a very strong-willed person, with a determined and strong character; she doesn't let herself be walked over and most of the time, she gets things her own way. She doesn't get easily impressed and as a full member of the leadership team, she doesn't let anyone belittle her; not that anyone would dare to anyway... She is straightforward and never minces her words.

But the Ally I saw at the hospital was a totally new person. She was cuddling with Sun when I got there and the way she looked at him, talked to him and cradled him was just amazing. The baby looked peaceful and although he is only a newborn, he seemed to be in awe with his mother. I have never been attracted to babies or kids in general and I can't say that Sun was a revelation for me either, but I have to admit that he is really cute.

"Are you intending to send this email or will you just keep on reading and rereading it over and over again?" Liam asks softly with a chuckle, bringing me out of my reverie.

"I might read it once again indeed..." I reply sarcastically, though I actually do read it one last time before I send it. "Are you ready to go?" I ask as I pack up.

"Yes, I'm ready..." We both take the private elevator and as soon as the doors have shut, I am all over him, devouring his lips and pinning him against the wall. "Joshua... stop... Tony might..." Liam begs, trying to pull on my wrists as my hands are cupping his angel face.

"He can't... already in the car..." I whisper though our kiss. "And I've been craving for this kiss all afternoon long..." I finally add, pulling away from him as we are about to land on the ground floor. We both quickly recover our casual expressions, but Liam's lips are prettily swollen.

"You could have asked..." he says smugly as the doors reopen and I chuckle at his own sarcasm as we step out, keeping enough distance between us as we walk across the hall in case we would meet other collaborators.

"Mr. Pierce!" someone calls as we are about to get out of the building. Argh... "Have you received my email about the overdues from this Client in Florida?" Dominic Parson asks as he reaches. I not only notice how Liam slightly tenses when he sees him, but also Dominic's nasty expression.

"Have a good week-end, Mr. Pierce," Liam mumbles before he turns around and walks out. Seeing that it is only 3:30 in the afternoon, I had hoped that we wouldn't meet anyone here and that he would hop straight in the car rather than play this whole masquerade again about waiting for us on North Canal Street.

"Have a good week-end too, Liam" I call out, turning back to Dominic who is staring at the watch on his wrist.

"Wow... I'd love to become an intern again and be able to leave at 3 on a Friday..." he sneers. So that's why he was glowering at Liam a few seconds ago?

"Or become a CEO, since I am leaving too, you see...? Not that I feel the need to justify Liam's schedule, but I'm pretty sure that he does more extra hours than you do, and he's not a manager. Anyway, this is none of your business," I snap at him. "Now yes, I have seen your email and if you were at your desk, you would have seen that I replied to it at least half an hour ago. Is there anything else?"

"Hmm... no... that's all..." he stutters, giving me the bad eye, as if it was going to impress me.

"Then have a good week-end," I reply sternly and turn around to walk out, not waiting for his answer. I meet Tony just in front of the building and of course Liam is not here. Damned Dominic and his messing with my plans. I wonder why Liam seemed to feel a bit nervous when he saw him. I know that he is always scared that people might discover our relationship and that must have stressed him a little. "Have you seen Liam?" I ask Tony once we are both in the car.

"Yes, he headed toward North Canal Street as usual. Was there a problem? I thought he was going to hop in directly?"

"There was an asshole who called me out in the hall..." I grumble. We pick up Liam a few seconds later and I pull him close to me when he gets in. "Sorry about that... I wasn't expecting anyone in the hall at that time of day..."

"No problem... anyway, I prefer waiting for you here... there are still people who could watch from the windows..." he says, shrugging his shoulders. I know that he is right and I wish I could say I don't care, but I do and so does he. People don't need to know about our relationship and we both knew that it would be the tricky part of our affair, so I just lean to the side and kiss him instead.

Twenty minutes later, we are at the airport and Liam frowns when he sees that we don't go to stop by the regular terminals. I explain that there is a special area for the private jets and when we reach the warehouse where several jets are parked, his eyes open widely in awe. The little Learjet I own is a rather small one but it is comfortable and can accommodate up to 8 persons. I hadn't meant to ever buy one, as I used to simply fly on commercial flights, but this one was part of the assets of a company I bought two years ago and resold a year later and I decided to keep the jet and put it under the name of the company. It is mostly me using it, but Allan sometimes does too if he needs to travel and I am in the office. However, I have gotten used to the comfort of being alone on the plane and not having to go through all the usual processes of a regular terminal.

The steward meets us at the car to carry our luggage inside the jet while Tony parks the car since he is coming with us. Tony used to accompany me during all my trips in the beginning, saying that he could protect me if necessary - huh... do I look like I need protection? - but about a year ago and more than six years of having him clinging to me like a shadow while nothing ever happened to me, I asked him to stop and now he rarely follows me. However, when I told him about this trip to New York with Liam, he insisted on joining us, promising that he would remain discreet and saying that he would be able to drive us around. I tried to argue that we could use taxis and that we were not going to visit the worst areas of the city, the old man is even more stubborn than I am and he ended up renting a limo that he could drive once there. So there we are in the jet, Liam and me sitting at the back of the aircraft and facing each other while Tony sits at the front nearby the steward.

The flight goes uneventful, Liam keeps looking through the windows like a child while I get back to work on my laptop, and the limo is waiting for us when we land in New York. I notice the glint in Tony's eyes when he sees the car and I shake my head at the bow he drops as he holds the back door open for us. I notice that there is a partition glass that can be pulled up which might be useful for later on. It is nearly nine when Tony drops us off in front of the Langham Place on Fifth Avenue while he goes to park the car, after we have agreed to meet tomorrow morning at ten in the hall. Liam's eyes open even wider at the sight of the beautiful hotel; they keep flickering at all sides as we enter the vast hall and check in while a valet takes our luggage to our suite.

"We could have stayed at a less luxurious hotel..." Liam mumbles once we are in the lift, obviously embarrassed by what the receptionist announced.

"And we could have stayed at a more luxurious one..." I reply with a smirk, grabbing his hand in mine. "I like this one because it's nice and very modern. I hate those hotels with Victorian styled suites that look as if you are staying in Louis the 16th's bedroom..."

"Have you ever stayed at Versailles?" he chuckles.

"Nope, but I visited it and even if it were possible to spend the night there, I don't think I would... It's too old looking... and there might be some ghosts of guillotined people..." I add, making him chuckle as tug him out of the lift.

"Wow..." Liam whispers as we enter in the Residence Suite and its spacious and cream-colored living-room that holds a fully equipped kitchen, a breakfast bar and a living space. "It's much bigger than my own apartment..."

"And it's only for a few nights," I whisper in his ear as I wrap my arms around his waist. "Do you like it?"

"You're kidding? I love it!" he exclaims, turning around to face me.

"Perfect... then let's go and try the shower..." I suggest, dropping a kiss on his nose.

"That's the suite you always get when you're in New York... so you've already tried it..." he chuckles. Mmmh that smart mouth...

"True... but you haven't... We still have time before our dinner gets delivered... and anyway... I get to decide for tonight..." I say as I wrap his legs around my waist and carry him to the bedroom and to the bathroom, kissing him all along the way. I gently drop him on the marble counter between the two sinks and press on the pad console of the large shower to warm the water, then begin to undress him, removing his shoes and socks first, then unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers, before I slowly unbutton his shirt. I make him stand up and take off the rest of his clothes before I do the same with mine. We playfully lather each other's bodies with the nice smelling gel but it soon turns into something much more sensual as our hands linger in more sensitive places.

I gently press on his shoulders for him to kneel on the tiled floor, my erection hanging right in front of his face, and reduce the water flow to a minimum while Liam is patiently waiting for the next command. "Go ahead, Pet," I simply order and when his mouth wraps around my cock, I tilt my head back and release a deep growl at how good it feels. My sweet boy is getting skilled at using his tongue, his teeth and his lips but I believe it is time for him to learn how to take me a little deeper. I let him do as he pleases for a while, using his right hand to stroke the base and the muscles of his cheeks and his tongue to suck up, quickly building up my upcoming orgasm.

"Baby... you're doing great..." I groan, resting a hand at the back of his head. "I'm going to come soon... Do you think you can try and take me deeper?" Not letting go of my shaft, he slightly nods and moans before he tries to swallow a lot more before I have had time to explain him how he should do this, and of course, it only results in his gagging. I squat down to his level and cup his face to kiss him gently. "Pet, you need to breathe through your nose and relax your throat... and do this gradually..." I advise him kindly.

"Okay... sorry..." he says sheepishly.

"No problem, Baby," I reassure him with a kiss, before I stand back up. Liam resumes his licking and sucking before he starts taking me gradually deeper and deeper. "Yes... that's it Baby..." I encourage him as a little more of my length disappears into his mouth. "Breathe well through your nose... and relax your throat... Arghhhh... I'm gonna cum..." I growl as I push myself a little deeper and release my load at the back of his throat. I feel extremely proud of him as he manages without gagging once he has understood how to relax and he knows it from the little smile that spreads on his face when I bend over to pull him up and into my chest for a long passionate kiss.

Without even caring to wipe us dry, I carry him to the bedroom and gently drop him on the bed, where I reciprocate the favor, showing him how delicious it feels be taken fully. His cock is not as long or large as mine, but he is of a fair size and bigger than most of the Subs I had in the past. I don't have much difficulty to swallow his whole length, though I don't expect him to the same with me. Liam orgasms in loud moans of pleasure and our little preliminary session ends up with a long kiss just when a knock echoes on the door. Chuckling, I quickly pull on a bathrobe and go to open the door.

Liam joins me in the living-room a few minutes later, dressed in another hotel bathrobe, except that it is way too large for him, which has us laugh when he tries to roll up the sleeves. We both sit at the breakfast counter to finally eat our dinner which is composed of an assortment of cheese, bread, sausages, pâtés and fruit, talking about what we are going to do over the week-end. Tomorrow we are going to start with West Village and Chelsea then maybe Greenwich or Manhattan. Liam is not only new to my lifestyle but to his sexuality and feeling that he is not very confident about his gayness, I tell him a little about the history of West Village where there is a large gay community history, although another large community seems to have developed in the Hell's Kitchen area too.

"Are you tired?" I ask when I see Liam trying to stifle a yawn in the bathroom after rinsing his mouth out from the toothpaste.

"No, not really... Are you?" he asks mischievously.

"Hmm nope..." I whisper in his ear, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. I start to graze my teeth on his sensitive earlobe while my hands unknot the sash of his bathrobe, before they pull it from his shoulders, letting it pool at his ankles between us. "Actually I'm not tired at all..." Liam shivers at my fingers brushing against the soft skin of his arms, going up to reach his shoulders before my thumbs join together at the nape of his neck and slowly run down his spine until they reach the small of his back. I suddenly flip him around and initiate a very soft kiss, catching his chin between my thumb and pointer finger while my other hand goes to rest on his backside. Being so familiar with how this room is set, I do not hesitate as I lead him back to the bedroom, my tongue never leaving his mouth, until the back of his knees finally hit the bed, glad to remember that I had already rolled the comforter down. I quickly shrug out of my own bathrobe and gently lay him on the bed, placing one knee between his legs and hovering over him. For a few seconds, I drown in the beautiful blue ocean of his eyes, watching him bite his swollen lip that I immediately catch between my teeth before I lick it.

My tongue and lips then trail a path from his chin to his jaw and all over his neck, sucking on his Adam's apple, before I head further south. The trail leads me along his collarbone until I finally reach his nipple. Liam gasps when I begin to graze my teeth on the little bud but it soon turns into moans as I flick my tongue around it, making it grow harder before I do the same with the other nipple. I move my other knee between his legs and grasp his waist firmly as I resume my path of kisses to his belly button, making him chuckle from the tickles. "You're so delicious... I could make mincemeat out of your body..." I whisper against his skin. After a few more seconds of teasing his sides, I take the bottle of lube that I had left on the bed earlier, and pour a nice amount on my hand that immediately goes between his buttocks, allowing my fingers to prepare his tight hole.

Liam whines as I insert two fingers and begin to scissor him, so I lean down over him and attack his lips again, rubbing my erection against his hip. Once he has relaxed, I add a third finger and deepen our kiss; things then move on automatically and naturally. After coating my shaft with more lube, I slip my hands under his armpits and back to reach for his shoulders and position the tip of my cock at his entrance. For a moment, I just poke at his little hole, my eyes locked with his and I realize that I just want to make love with him tonight. I slowly slide in, making him wince a little and wrap his arms around my neck, so once I have fully settled in, I don't move and wait for him to adjust. His arms tightening around my neck is the signal I was waiting for allowing me to start pulling out and back in, rocking my hips as he winds his legs around my waist.

"Hmm... You're so good Baby..." I whisper before our mouths joint again and I flip us over so that he is now on top of my body to his utter surprise. Liam leans back straddling me and resting his hands on my chest; I seize his hips to guide his movements up and down. Seeing him throw his head back as he moans in pleasure, trying to find his pace and the right angle to get my shaft to hit his sweet spot is so hot and he is amazingly beautiful. "Oh yes Baby... it feels good... go on..." I say as I wrap a hand around his erection and begin to stroke it.

"Oh God... I'm gonna..." he whines, digging his fingers on my chest.

"Cum for me Baby..." I say and the white substance spurts from his cock and all over my chest. His quivering moan and his asshole clenching around my own cock is my undoing, so I pluck my fingers in his hips and firmly sits him on my hips as I release deep inside his warm cavern with a loud groan. My orgasm sends me straight to cloud nine and it takes me a few seconds to realize that Liam is now lying over me. Oh fuck... that was great...

* * *

"Can I ask you a question?" Liam whispers a bit later after we have cleaned, comfortably cradled in my arms.

"You just did..." I reply, making him chuckle.

"Another one then... How old were you when you found out that you were gay?" he asks which makes me chuckle in return.

"I don't know exactly, but... rather early I think. My mother and her cheating habits disgusted me of women I believe... I was fourteen the first time I caught her having sex with a man who wasn't my father and seeing her jump on the guy, with her boobs jiggling... well you can imagine... it just repulsed me I guess. At that time, I believe I associated the image of my mother cheating on her husband with women in general, which was stupid since the guy might have been married too..."

"You really caught your mother having... sex with other men?" he exclaims, repulsion clear in his voice as he lifts his head from my chest, before I pull him back down tenderly.

"Hmm... it happened a few times, although she only knows about once."

"Wow... that sucks..."

"Yeah, she was doing that too," I chuckle.

"Argh... that's disgusting..." he screams.

"You don't look that disgusted when you suck me off or when I suck you off..." I tease him.

"You know what I mean... Argh... now I have that image of my parents doing that and... ugh..."

"They probably do too you know..."

"Enough... please... or else I'm gonna have nightmares... Can I ask another question?" he hurries to ask.

"Sure..."

"How did your parents react when you told them... I mean when you came out to them?" he asks hesitantly.

"Are you scared about how your parents are going to react when you tell them?" I ask, shifting to my side to cradle him and guessing where this conversation is headed.

"Hmm... a bit..." he admits.

"My parents are not a good example actually... you should ask someone else..."

"Well... the only other gay person I know had it badly too... Shan's parents nearly kicked him out when he told them he was gay..."

"Not all parents react badly you know. My friend Mark's parents have always supported him and they even encouraged him to live his life openly and not care about what other people think," I explain, remembering how we all always loved Mark's parents for their open-mindedness and kindness.

"And how did your parents react?" Liam insists after a few seconds, making me sigh. This period of my life is not one that I like to remember much and that not many people know about.

"I was almost twenty-too when my father found out about my homosexuality and he reacted very badly, saying that I was a disgrace to the family and he threatened to disinherit me. He flew into a fury like I'd never seen before," I briefly explain. I certainly don't want to go into the details of how my father really discovered I was gay, which was also the reason why I promised myself I would never allow myself to fall in love again, much less commit into a emotional relationship.

"What happened then?" Liam asks after a minute of silence.

"My father had always been a controlling freak... he had always hoped I would join him in the company and take over when he'd retire. That's why he forced me to choose business studies first and then architecture and engineering. However, I wasn't ready to give in this time and I told him to fuck off..."

"Wow... and what did he say?"

"He said he'd disown me, but he didn't have time to... The day I told him to fuck off was a Sunday and he claimed he would see his lawyer on the Monday... however that night he had a ruptured aneurysm in his sleep and never woke up. As the sole heir of his business, I had to leave college and take over the company to my mother's utter dismay."

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry. My father made my life miserable more than once and I don't regret what I told him that day. He didn't know I had already built my own wealth by buying and selling little businesses and even if I hadn't inherited his company, I would have eventually bought it... My father's business was not anywhere close to what it is now; his ambitions were not as big as mine and I honestly don't care whether he spins in his grave or not."

"And how about your mother...?"

"She never accepted the fact that I am gay either... and still doesn't by the way... but guess what? Let's stop talking about my parents. That's pretty much of a cock blocker actually..." I say as shift once more to lie on top of him, getting us ready for another round and dearly hoping that my father can see me fuck with another man from up above. See that middle finger, Father?

* * *

"Baby... don't fall asleep now..." I whisper in Liam's ear as I straddle his hips and sit on his bottom. "The bath is ready."

"Nghhh... sleep..."

"Come on! We have the reservation at 9:00 pm at the restaurant tonight and it's already half past six."

"But my feet are dead... as are my legs... and my arms... and my back..."

"The bath is going to do you good. Come on. Move!" I order as I stand back up. Liam grunts but he still drags himself of the bed and I help him undress before we both go to sit down in the bath, him between my legs and his back to my chest. We spent most of this Saturday outside walking in the cold and even if he was dressed up warmly, he must have contracted his muscles a bit too much, giving him knots in his shoulders and his back. I absolutely loved every single minute of this day with him though... it was all new to me to behave more like a lover than a Dominant as I haven't done that in years and at least not since I joined the BDSM lifestyle. Of course I sometimes took out my Subs on dates, though very rarely, and Devin was actually the first one I was taking on a vacation; seeing what it resulted in, I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice, but things are so different with Liam.

We roamed the streets of the West Village and Chelsea after Tony dropped us off there in the morning, walked along the piers in Hudson River Park hand in hand, we had fun at one of the playgrounds where I pushed him on the swing, we climbed on the structure normally reserved for kids and went down the slides, laughing like kids. We had lunch at The Grey Dog, which is a coffee shop that serves excellent sandwiches and later in the afternoon we had a treat at the Big Gay Ice-Cream, where we shared a big gobbler between kisses. I really enjoyed these "normal" moments with Liam and was surprised to see how gestures and hugs just came out naturally between us. I just couldn't help myself from holding his hand or wrapping an arm around his shoulder as we walked side by side and it felt great.

"Turn around Baby," I whisper after a few minutes of massaging his neck, shoulders and arms. Liam swirls on himself to face me and I push him gently to make him rest his back against the other extremity of the tub before I take his right foot and begin to massage the sole and arch, making him giggle.

"Feels good..." he says once he has gotten used to the touch.

"Well... unless you want me to carry you to the restaurant, I need you to be able to walk a little more tonight. And there's more to do tomorrow anyway..." I chuckle, getting to his other foot.

"Don't worry, I can walk... I think I just got all stiff from the cold..."

We could just have gotten dressed and left for the restaurant, but being too romantic wouldn't be me, so as we head back to the bedroom with just towels around our waist, I first go to my suitcase to pick up what I need.

"Bend over the bed Baby," I order, watching Liam frown with concern. "I'm not going to punish you, Pet..." I sigh. "Though if you don't hurry, I might..." That has his attention and he immediately bends over the bed. "Good boy..." I say as I tug on his towel and discard it on the bed. I pour a bit of lube on my fingers and begin to prop his little hole, making him moan then quickly slip in the little vibrator plug.

"Ngh... what was that?" he asks shakily.

"It's just a little plug, Pet... a special one though... Now you can get dressed," I smirk, playfully slapping his buttock.

"Do I have to keep this while we're out for dinner?" he asks.

"Hmmhmm..." I cup his cheeks for a quick kiss and set to get dressed myself, not forgetting to shove the little remote in the pocket of my pants.

Once arrived at the restaurant, I discreetly ask Tony to pull up the glass partition for when he picks us up to which he answers with a smirk. Sometimes I really feel like face palming him for his arrogance, but he is an old man and more like a father to me than my own father was; and one of the rare persons whose insolence I can cope with. Our dinner in an Italian restaurant goes well; Liam is already squirming on his chair with the plug but it intensifies when I activate the vibrations for the first time.

"Oh God... what the hell is that??" he squeals in a hushed voice as he slightly jumps on his seat, making me chuckle at his blush.

"Hmm... a vibrator...?" I whisper, showing him the little remote. His eyes open widely when I press the button that increases the vibrations to the next level.

"Please... stop it... I'm... it feels..." he stutters.

"Shhh... just enjoy, Pet..." I tell him, switching off the vibrations after a few more seconds to his relief.

"Oh damn... that feels..."

"Good...?" I propose, making him blush.

"Yeah... but please, don't make me cum here..." he begs in a whisper.

"The goal is not to make you come, Baby... just to edge you... by the end of dinner, you'll be so horny that it might get... interesting..." I explain with a wink.

And interesting it is indeed. Throughout our whole time at the restaurant, I have kept switching on and off the evil device at irregular intervals so that he wouldn't expect it; each time, he bites his lips, letting out a little moan and closing his eyes. When we finally get back in the car, I am more than ready for our half hour ride back to the hotel and so is Liam apparently. I reactivated the vibrations just before we walked out the restaurant and Liam squirms on the back seat of the car, sitting across from me, as Tony pulls into the traffic.

"Please... I need to come..." Liam begs in a whisper.

"Soon, Pet..." I say, switching off the vibrator. "Pull your pants down to your knees," I order. He hesitates for a few seconds, but seeing my scowl, he quickly peeks at where Tony is sitting behind me, though he can't see or hear us, then eventually complies, freeing his hard cock. "Spin around and kneel on the seat now, Baby..." Liam does so, resting his hands on the back of the seat and exposing his cute little ass, from where the ring handle of the plug juts out. I just look at him in silence for a few seconds before I switch the vibrator back on. Liam unsuccessfully tries to stifle a moan as his buttocks clench around the toy. I lean forward and pass my index finger through the small ring and make the plug swirl inside his ass, moving it up and down and aiming at his prostate which has Liam moan a little louder. "How good is this, Pet?"

"Ngh... g-good..." he whines.

"Lie down on your back, Baby," I then order and move to hover over him once he has abided to my demand, still holding the little remote in my hand.

"Shouldn't we... wait till... we're at the..." he stutters through our kiss.

"Nope... I want to make you cum now..." I reply, pressing on the button that increases the rhythm of the vibrations and causing Liam to writhe a little more on the seat. I move further down and firmly catch his hips to hold him still, immediately taking his throbbing cock into my mouth. I taste his precum on my tongue and my cheeks muscles get into action, sucking on the most delicious lollipop as my lips tighten around his shaft. One of my hands slides to fondle his precious jewels while this other slips under his shirt to tease his nipples, quickly bringing him to his undoing.

"Oh my God... please Joshua... I'm gonna..." Liam tries to muffle his sounds as his balls tighten. Well, after all this edging, I wasn't expecting him to last that long anyway, evidence that my boy is getting better and better at controlling his orgasms. I add a little more pressure with my lips and graze his length with my teeth, definitely bringing him over the edge of bliss. Thick streams of semen hit the back of my throat, feeding me with the dessert I didn't get at the restaurant. As I milk him dry, my own cock is throbbing in my pants, begging for release, but for now, I just relish in how perfect this week-end is going, knowing that there will be more to come.

Published on 11 Oct 2016

It took me a lot of time to edit that chapter... I hadto change quite a few things from what I had initially written because at thattime, I hadn't planned yet some of the future events and Joshua had made someconfidences that he is eventually going to keep to himself for a while longer.This is where I am glad that I never start publishing a story before it isfully written and it was much more the case in that one. I kept changing thestoryline all the time I was writing, adding more events and developing morestuff that will be used in the next two stories, meaning that I needed tochange several things in the earlier chapters. That was quite a mess... Also, Ineeded to write this last little scene in the limo, which by the way, wasn'tsupposed to be like that all, but I think there's already enough "hate" towardmy sweet Josh, so I wanted to make him sound a little more... gentle and thoughtful : ) Anyway, here it is finally ready! Hope you enjoyed!

Here are a few more pictures of the Langham Suite at the Langham hotel ;) The great thing about this hotel's website was that they have 360 pictures of each of their suites so I could totally picture them there :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.5K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
1.9M 68.4K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...
253K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
364K 15.1K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...