I'm Pregnant With His Baby In...

By Kezzi101

All Kezia wanted was a baby,she didn't want a partner simply because of a rough break up.So when her best fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
A/N
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
A/N
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
A/N
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 32

5.8K 338 5
By Kezzi101

"Oh my God!" Kezia covered her mouth even though she didn't reveal anything."I'm soo sorry you had to find out that way"

"Oh honey its okay"

Maria touched her shoulder in a reassuring way.

"What you two need to do is to sort this out with some nice morning sex.Trust me it works"

Kezia scoffed.

"He won't be getting anything until he tells me where he went this morning"

She gave Liam a look.

"Uh I don't have to tell you anything"

"Well you can't tell me anything either so I'm inviting them over!"

"My house!My rules!"

"Well I'll just move out!"Thats all!"

He face palmed himself.

"Are you kidding me.Kezia this conversation is over.End of story"

Maria had heard enough and intervened

"No you guys are gonna go up stairs and talk this out.And when you come out you should be all lovey dovey"

"Now go"She shooed them.

"But I'm no-"

"No no no upstairs now"

It was as if Maria was the marriage conselor and they were the couple who were ready to file for divorse.They walked up the stairs both not intending to listen to Maria.But Maria made sure they entered the same room to "talk" it out.They entered her room and she went straight to the bathroom.She looked at herself in the mirror and stared for awhile.She washed her face and then dried it with a towel before heading out.She saw Liam sitting on the edge of the bed and she rolled her eyes going to the corner of the room leaning against the wall.Folding her arms she said.

"You can get out you know"

She knew it was somewhat rude for her her to say that because it was his house and he had control over it.But Kezia being Kezia she didn't care.

"Why do you have to be so god damn difficult?"

She scoffed.

"I'm difficult!I'm difficult!Liam I'm not the one who wants to boss me around when we're not even together"

"Oh so that's what this is about?"

She shook her head.

"No its not and you know that.If you keep doing this then I'm out"

"Kez don't do this.Look I'm sorry ok?Its just that those guys and I had a little altercation and ever since they disgust me"

"But they haven't done anything to me so that's you guys problem"

By this time she had walked closer to him and ended up sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry ok?I'll try my best to not be around that area of the house when they're here"

She playfully slapped his arm laughing at him.

"Okay apology accepted"

"Well aren't you gonna say sorry?"

"For what? I haven't done anything"

"Well atleast give me a kiss"

She playfully sighed and 6then leaned into kisshim.The kiss lead to another and soon they were ready to get it on when his phone suddenly rang.He broke the kiss and looked at his phone.

He answered.

"Hello....Yeah....Now?....Ok I'll be there in ten minutes"

He hung up.

"So sorry but I gotta head out again.I promise I'll make it up to you"

Withh that he left her romm.She was suddenly angry at him all over.Where was he going now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9.4K 39
After Amanda found out that what she thought she shared with Sinclair was all a lie, heart broken she ran away and went far away not knowing she car...
80.4K 3.4K 37
Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been put before her. Kaz could be facing a lo...
45.8K 1.7K 75
When all is left are the beautiful shattered parts of memories that Jason and Melissa created, they must both live with pieces of forever. For every...
83.4K 1.8K 36
Morgan's mom puts her out when she founds out she is pregnant at 18.Morgan doesn't know what to do with the baby, or where to go.But her cousin let's...