Elemental

由 nicnat4

Zoey Riggs thinks she is normal, until she is transferred to a new, different school. There she learns about... 更多

Part 1---Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Part 2---Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Part 3---Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 2

1.4K 58 1
由 nicnat4

Hailee was nice. She wasn't to talkative or quiet. Around 8:30pm we got our schedule and got an announcement about "Mixer Breakfast!" There, we meet everyone. And it was formal. Breakfast was at 9:30, and apparently all late-comers would be punished. We didn't want to risk it so we went to sleep at 10:00 sharp. I was WAY too nervous. When the morning came I got dressed in short denim dress. Formal enough. This was it. Hailee stepped out of our room and scurried down the Great Hall.
We got there at exactly 9:25, with 5 precious minutes to spare. We sat at a table labeled 800-830 which hopefully referred  to room numbers. I smile to the people sitting at the long table. They all murmur, "Hi." Hailee plops herself down between two boys. I go right across. I learn the boys names are Mason and Evan. Suddenly the doors we entered by were locked shut and a microphone sreeched. "Greetings! Dr.Midshaw here! I'm here to tell you your powers and serve your hearty meal! Today's breakfast is a hard boiled egg and milk. Waiters may serve!" Dr.Midshaw announced.
Hundreds of waiters run down the lanes serving us our meal. It all seems like it's going perfectly fine when a loud bang comes from the recently shut door. Everyone looks. "Let him in" Dr.Midshaw says. The door opens and a clueless looking boy wanders in. "Hi! I'm so sorry!" He says. Dr.Midhaw nods and the boy falls down a long pit. Everyone looks speechless. "Shall we begin?" Dr.Midshaw asks. Everyone nods. Mental note, Dr.Midshaw is not the one to mess with. "Ok then lets start," he stops and looks right at me, angrily and rolls his eyes. I look at him for a second and stand. Why is he targeting me? For some reason I get really mad and then a puddle appears next to me. Was that me?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 5.4K 46
Eira Riley has a secret to hide, even though she doesn't want to. She loves her powers of ice and snow. When dark forces enter her world, she is for...
523 12 19
"She is going to kill all of us if you do not get rid of her!" Seraphina thought she was nothing but a cursed child. But when the villagers took her...
1.3K 16 40
A secluded high school somewhere in Asia hidden in a city filled with immortals that can use magic from the eight elements of nature. These immortals...
14.2K 447 16
Crystal Mathews... Your average teenage girl! Or so she thought... Crystal is informed she had powers beyond her beliefs, after taking a fancy to Ash...