The Rejected Always Return (U...

By Liveforthegooddays

THIS BOOK IS BEING RIPPED APART AT THE SEAMS AS OF RIGHT NOW. WITH THAT BEING SAID DO NOT READ, JUST ADD IT T... More

Basic
WARNING
Rant
Description
Prologue
01
02
03
A/N
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
You choose P.O.V (NOT AN UPDATE)
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
PSA
How much do you hate me?

A/N

3.7K 32 4
By Liveforthegooddays

a/n

Hey my snowflakes! Ik I haven't been writing and I kick myself in the face for it every night,but I need some type of inspiration( I'm not saying you votes, comments, and adds aren't enough). If any one knows of good stories where the main character is a powerful female in charge.
Main topics:
-Female Alphas
_Female Gangleader/ mafia
-Powerful queens
_ Princesses about to become a queen
-And any other story along those lines.

Thank you my snowflakes and please comment down below if you have any suggestions.
Ps. It would be very appreciated if the books are complete. I also would like to hear how the book impacted you.(not required)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
6.2M 149K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
3.4M 74K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...