boy with luv. | bts

By -onlychim

original title: BTS ✉️ T E X T drabbles, blurbs, one-shots More

please read
✉️|1
✉️|2
✉️|3
✉️|4
✉️|5
✏️|1
✉️|6
✏️|2
✉|7
✉|8
✏|3
✉|9
✉|10
✏|4
✉|11
✉|12
✏|5
✏|5.2
✉|13
✉|14
✉|15
✉|16
✉|17
✉|18
✉|19
✏|6
✉|20
✏| 7
✉|21
✏|7.2
✉|22
✉|23
✉|24
✏|8
✏|8.2
✉️|25
✉️|26
✏|9
✉️|27
✉️|28
✉️|29
✉️|30
✉️|31
✏|5.3
✉|32
✉|32.2
✉|33
✉|34
✉|35
✉|36
✏|10
✉|37
✏|11
✏|12
✉|38
✏|13
✏|14
✏|15
✉|39
✏|16
✏|17
✏|18
✏|19
✏|20
✉|40
✏|21
✏|22
✉|41
✉|42
✏|23
✏|24
✏|25
✉|43
✉|44
✉|45
✏|26
✉|46
✏|27
✉|47
✏|28
✏|29
✉|48
✉✏|49
✏|30
✏|31
✏|32
✏|33
✏|34
✏|35
✉|50
✏|36
✏|38
✏|39
✏|40
✏|41
☁ 1M
✏|42
✉|51
✉|52
✏|43
✉|53
✏|44
✏|45
✉|54
✉|55
✉|56
✉|57
✏|46
✏|47
✏|48
✏|49
✏|50
✏|51
✏|52
✏|53
✉|58
✉|58.2
✉|58.3
✉ |58.4
✏|54
✏| 55
✏|56
✏|57
✏|58
✏|59
✏|60
✏|61
✏️|62
✏️|63
✏️|64
✏️|65
✉|59
✏️|66
✉|60
✏️|67
✏️|68
✏️|69
✏️|70
✉|61
✉|62
✉|63
✉|64
bts

✏|37

29.3K 1.2K 1.2K
By -onlychim

When you guys first met in during a zombie apocalypse.

Your age in here is 15-16, Bangtan is their age now.

BTS as your idol, you as an ARMY

Zombies. Sigh. Should i turn this into an actual story? Tell me about it.
--------------------------------------------------

✏ - Bangtan

How did everything end up like this? They didn't know, they didn't even want to think about it. The only thing they were focusing on, and will need to be focusing on, were their surroundings and their lives. Jungkook was quite fascinated by how there could be absolutely nobody, nobody around the streets. He thought he wouldn've known from the time he saw his manger and driver got biten and turn. It only takes a matter of ten seconds and you'll be gone. Everything was too quick, it's too easy to die now, it's like nobody in South Korea has any survival instinct at all. It's almost like the zombie has taken over for years already.

For the past two days, they shared the food and drink in their backpacks and emptied the things in there, throwing out the unnecessary things to make room for more supplies. They've encountered a few zombies around the streets. Smart enough to not go to crowded places like Myeongdong. They tried their best to just avoid them, not wanting to lay hands on those nasty creatures.... not wanting to kill what was once a human like them.

They are all just kind-hearted boys who doesn't want to hurt anyone.

However, being one of the people who play games, Jungkook knew. At some point, they'll have to shoot and stab one's brain in order to save others and save themselves. At some point, they'll encounter human...... and hopefully not pull the trigger.

"Are you guys hungry?" Yoongi asked the maknaes as he slowed down his pace so he could walk beside them. His hand held a piece of bread, handing it out to his dongsaengs like it's free.

Jimin gulped. "You eat some too hyung." he pushed Yoongi's hand back gently. Taehyung and Jungkook nodded, both having a soft smile of gratitude on their face. They're so glad, and happy, that the seven of them were able to still stick together at this point. Glad that they have somebody to lean on.

Yoongi grimaced at them and insisted on giving them food. "Jungkook is one of the strongest one here, gain some strength so you can protect us."

"All of you?" Jungkook pretended to gasp. He shook his head with a laugh then. "It's okay hyung. I'm not hungry, i swear."

"Come on." Yoongi said, his eyes closed.

"Hyung please. We're running short, later on we won't be able to even eat." Taehyung persuaded.

"I sa-"

"GUYS!"

Jungkook snapped his head over abruptly at the loud sound Hoseok made before he placed his index finger up to his lips. "Hyung! Shush!" He looked over Hoseok's shoulder and saw Namjoon and Jin standing by a store. They're waving them over, with happy faces.

Looks like it's a convenience store.

--- ✏ ---

Stuffing as much things as they could in their bag, they silently thanked themselves for bringing backpacks with them to the fan meeting this time. That brings them to one thing.

"I wonder if ARMYs are safe." Jimin suddenly muttered out as he made more space for the bag of chips. They slowed down their actions slowly with worry.

"I'm sure they're doing fine." Taehyung said. "Our ARMYs are all stong people, right? They'll get through this. I believe in them."

That's a big fat lie. What happened in the fan meeting was crystal clear. They were all forced to go away while hearing the screams of their fans. Taehyung still remembered how the AMRYs in the front row yelled at them to run, fast. He felt extremely guilty about it.

"But they're too nice." Taehyung croaked out. "Too nice i doubt they'll survive."

As they're busy talking, you had already sneaked into the convenience store, very very quietly. You were going to just walk into it but seeing how there's seven boys inside, all stupid enough to not be aware of the four zombies behind them.

Sigh. I don't expect much from Taehyung but Namjoon, not you too.

You quickly moved over to them, not wanting to face four zombies by yourself. When you popped into their sight, they all turned over to you with wide eyes. You eye-signalled them to shut the fuck up and get down. You pulled Hoseok down, while the others do the same. Hiding behind the food aisle.

The zombie sounds could be heard very clearly now. The boys' heart pounded quickly, afraid. "Please kill them." Hoseok suddenly said. You shook your head at him with a confused face.

"No, why?"

"They won't just walk out of the store right?"

"Yeah, they won't. But we can, right?"

Hoseok widened his eyes and he flashed you a hopeless look. He shook his head desperately. "Oh my god no please. Can't we just kill them and walk out of here?"

You sighed, getting a bit frustrated and impatient. Looking up, you met eyes with the boy and what you wanted to say originally all faded away. You softened, it's one of those moments when you are just willing to give Hoseok anything he wants.

Screw you. "Stay here." you said and stood up quickly while dragging the knife from your waist. Before leaving the seven of them in the aislr, you pulled one out from you pocket and scanned them quickly before throwing it to Namjoon. "Stab through the head. Kick their shin and stab them."

Namjoon nodded, holding the handle of the knife tightly. Yoongi looked at you leave and peeked out the aisle to find you. Hopefully you didn't leave them there, you seemed so reliable.

You slowly walked behind one of the four zombies and swiftly killed the first one by stabbing their head. One down, three to go. you kept your pace, slowly making your way to an aisle to finish the second one off.

Two more. you thought. Making your way out the aisle, someone yelled. Jimin got scared by the moving thing in the restroom and yelled. You widened your eyes and cursed under your breath. Moving over as quick as possible, you grabbed the zombie - who was close to getting Yoongi - by it's collar - that's luckily not torn - and pushed her to the wall, stabbing her head.

You gasped when you felt a strong tug at your hair, you quickly grabbed the wrinkled and thin wrist and tried to flip the zombie over but sadly, it's too heavy. Bangtan watched by the side, not sure what to do. They're too afraid to do anything. Namjoon could only clutch the knife tightly while pulling Yoongi backwards.

Jungkook watched intently, this is just like the games he played. Except you didn't get the slow motion, you didn't have time to think about what to do. He was surprised, all seven of them were surprised, when you took a few quick steps back and push both of you to the floor. The zombie bit into it's own hand and you gritted your teeth, using all your strength to flip yourself over, snapping the zombie's arm before pulling it away from it's body. It's arm was already half broken anyway, the girl probably got bit there.

Jin watched you in half admiration and horror. He'd never be able to do that, no way he would. Maybe he could, but he would not be willing to do that.

You stood up after killing it and took time to catch your own breath. "That's close." but it's not like you'll turn after you're bit anyway.

"Are you sure you're not bitten?" Taehyung asked. Jin slapped his arm then, giving him the look asking him not to he impolite. You waved it off dismissively.  "He's just being cautious, i understand. That's a very good thing, keep that up."

"Also, if you're worried. No, i'm not. But even if i was," you pulled a face and shrugged.

Jungkook blinked in curiosity. "Aren't you afraid, you're not Ellie from The Last of Us, it's not like you're immune to -"

The victory smile and peace sign you gave him shut him up and he finally noticed the bandages on your arm. The worn-out bandages. He gasped silently. "No fucking way...."

"Anyway. Are you guys without any weapon?" you asked, eyeing them with concern. "Are you guys hurt? Anywhere? Nothing?"

The boys slowly stood up and nodded at you. You frowned."And you want to survive."

You took of your bag and took out food, drinks, knifes and a gun, much to their surprise. "My dad's good friend is a police, so she gave me this to protect myself. We have a few more in stock, you guys have this one.  It's fully loaded. Only use it when it's urgent okay?"

You placed it in Jin's hand. "You're the oldest one, i'm putting this to you." and you moved to Jimin to give him a knife. "Use this, it's small and very useful. Zombie are basically normal people, except they use smell and sounds to distinguish us and their bones are way more easy to snap. Kid zombie are fast, because they're kids, but they're weak in terms of strength. Apply human abilities to them to figure whether you should kill them or just leave them be."

"Why?"

"Because you want to live?" you raised an eyebrow at Yoongi.

"No. Why help us this much? You won't have any weapons." he asked.

You blinked. Yoongi swore he saw tenderness in your eyes. It's like you've known them for a very long time and you're willing to sacrifice yourself for them anytime. You grinned at them.

"Bangtan sonyeondan." you said. "A fan does not simply leave their idols to die. Besides, a zombie doesn't eat one that smells like zombie."

Taehyung let out a breath he didn't realize he's been holding. He felt like crying, and he did. Tears streamed down his face and he turned into a kid, opening his arms and stumbling towards you in a childish way. "Our ARMY-ah, i am so scared." he hugged you tightly, like there's no tomorrow. Seeing somebody familiar, even though you guys have never met before, it feels like there's a connection bewtee you eight. He felt relieved and just, happy. "Please stay safe, please stay safe." also from the traumatic experience they just went through.

You patted his back calmly. You'd thought you would faint if this happen, but you didn't. It's not the time for you to faint now.

"I will, i will watch out and be safe. You need to, too." you said and pulled away. Smiling at them, you met Jungkook's eyes and raised both of your eyebrows knowingly at him.

I won't tell anyone. Jungkook thought before he blurted something out. "Can we come with you?"

You turned around while the others turned to him. Jungkook was looking into your eyes, "Can we come with you? Being with a group is safer."

"We are a group though." Yoongi said.

"No, i mean a group with people who can fight."

"I feel very insulted."

You pouted, in thoughts. Looking at the boys, at how well, incapable they are right now, you couldn't possibly just leave them here. "Um....well, yeah, if my group is okay with it, that is."

"Are you sure?" Jin asked, not at you but at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at you and nodded. "Yes, yes i am."

Staying alive was their first priority now and maybe, just maybe, everything would turn out fine for them, and you.
------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 5.8K 51
- [✨] BTS imaJINs [ ~ ♡ Includes : Smuts, One Shots etc..] -
2.2K 91 9
One Shots featuring Hoseok <3 Slow Updates. Hoseok * BTS Ship requests always welcomed ★ Add the book to your libraries for upcoming updates ★ -Ziggy...
63.2K 492 10
One shots/ Imagines. . .
15.1K 322 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!