My Bully (Mj fantasy) bad era

By blossom100

Read inside ;) (BOOK DISCONTINUED!!) More

My Bully
My Bully Ch.1
My Bully Ch.2
My Bully ch.3
My Bully ch.4
My bully ch.5
My Bully ch.6
My Bully Ch.7
My Bully Ch.8
My Bully ch.9
My Bully Ch.10
My Bully Ch. 11
My Bully Ch.12
My Bully Ch.13
My Bully Ch.14
My Bully Ch. 15
My Bully Ch.16
My Bully Ch.17
My Bully Ch.18
My Bully Ch.19
My Bully Ch.20
Please read

My Bully Ch. 21

3.7K 116 101
By blossom100

GUESS WHOSE MUTHAFUCKIN BACK

I'm not really back I won't even call myself being back officially​, I feel sooo bad that I left you guys hanging there were​ so many of you messaging me and begging me to come back but the truth is I don't have any motivation to write and don't feel so good about the story there are way to many mistakes and it just doesn't look good and I've been going through so much in my life guys..I can't tell you about it's too depressing but I missed you guys so much I read the comments in the story and I see how much you all enjoy it so what I'll do is I'll slowly upload chapters and then in the future I MIGHT upload like I used to...if things get easier for me. Thank you all so much for waiting patiently...I hope you guys are still here idk if you quit on me by now..I wouldn't blame you..but anyway
here's a short chapter. I hope you Enjoy :)
************************************

One month later

It's been nearly a month and a half since Michael sincerely apologized to me and things been going pretty......good. Do I trust him? Not really, am I still scared of him? Kinda but I am getting a little bit more comfortable round him he doesn't really leave my side so I'm kinda getting used to him now. He still doesn't listen to the rules I made, he still call almost everyday, he still pop up at my house whenever he feel like it. Basically he still bother the hell outta me....since it's been almost two months people in school are starting to get the memo. Michael doesn't bully me anymore.....he protects me, he's like my body guard in there. "No one picks on Nevaeh she's like Michael's girl"..which pisses me off because I'm NOT Michael's girl.. we're just.....um....hmm I don't know now that I think about it. Do I consider Michael and I friends? Am I really that comfortable enough to call him that? Hmm I'm not sure.

But anyway things are running quite smoothly I am getting used to his presence I'm not freaking out on him like I used to. Am I lowkey waiting on him to switch back to his old self? Let's just say I still have my guard up with him.

"Michael you know you don't have to walk me home anymore you scared everyone off" I said looking at him. He looked at me with annoyed eyes.
"You haven't watched any teen movies lately have you? It's always that one guy that have to do something that day and the poor victim is all by herself and then the bullies find the opportunity to attack. Not on my watch" Michael said shaking his head, I looked at him rolling my eyes.
"This isn't a teen movie" I said. He shook his head again.
"Some of them have some truth in them you know" he said shrugging his shoulders. I sigh.
"Whatever" I said kicking a rock, Michael looked at me for a few seconds.
"Um....do you think your mother would let me stay for dinner?" He suddenly asked, I looked at him confused.
"She probably would but why?" I asked back.
"Well....I was just wondering if I could hang out with you a little longer" he said his voice becoming more quieter. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Michael you were at my house yesterday" I whined. I can't get a break.
"But you kicked me out literally ten minutes after I visited" he whined back with a smirk. I gigged a little looking at him shaking my head, he smiled at that.
"(Sigh) your giggles are so refreshing" he said. I blushed.
"Ugh Michael can I have at least have one day to myself?" I asked pleading, I really want some time alone.
"Nope" he simply said, I threw my hands up.
"Whyyyy" I said whining again. He didn't say anything and kept looking straight ahead.
"Michael?" I asked looking at him.
"You wanna know why I always at your house?" He said now giving me this intense stare. I nodded my head.
"It's because....I find it difficult to stay away from you, when I'm at home I can't stop thinking about you" he said looking into my eyes. No way I'm hearing this right he got to be joking, I gently slapped him on the shoulder.
"Stop playing" I said jokingly but he kept looking at me with this same intense stare.
"I'm serious" he said. I blushed and looked away. Then I squinted my eyes, he always joking around I never believe him.
".........you such a lier" I said looking at him through suspicious eyes. He smiled
"I know" he said then laughed.
"I'm such a good actor huh? I even made you blush" he said then laughed again. I rolled my eyes. We stayed​ silent for a second then I spoke.
"Um...you can come lat-" he cut me off.
"No chance..coming with you now" he said continuing to walk with me.
"Uuggghhh" I said stomping and crossing my arms.

He's such a pest.

We finally made it to my house and my mom was home thank God I don't have to stay alone with him. I mean yeah I'm getting used to him but... everytime I'm alone with him I feel so nervous my heart feels like it's about to beat through my chest. It's quite nerve-wracking honestly.

When we made it to the front door I turned to Michael.
"Please...for the love of God do not..I repeat..do NOT bring up that conversation you and my mom had last time you were here..got it?" I said pointing my finger in Michael's face.

When Michael was over at my house when my mom was home they had a conversation about when I was little my friend was teaching me how to ride a scooter, the scooter was to big for me to control so my friend held on to my shoulders while I was slower driving it my friend said I could speed up a little more so I did. Not knowing what I was doing I forward the scooter and it sped up, again I didn't know what I was doing so instead of trying to slow it down I sped it up even more. I was speeding down the street screaming not knowing what to do, I looked at the peddles (the things you drive with) to see how to slow it down, not paying attention to where I was going I didn't realize I was on the side of the street where there were parked cars. Before I could even process what was Infront of me I ran face first into someone's window (no I didn't break the window and no I didn't break my face I wasn't going that fast only to fast for my liking) and I broke the scooter luckily I didn't have a scratch on me.

My mom told him that story and Michael laughed so hard he was crying real tears I mean tears were running down his face non-stop and he was holding his stomach.

It took Michael two week to let that down.

Michael face slowly turned to realization.

"OH YEAH!!!!" he yelled and burst out laughing. I sat there with a blank face, .......wow Nevaeh...nice job.
"The time you ran into a parked car" he said doubling over cracking up.

Is he...for real?

I crossed my arms will a straight face waiting for him to finish.

His laughter finally subsided.
"Are you done?" I asked. He nodded his head covering his mouth trying to hide his grin.
"Good" I said while turning around and opening the door.
"Mom I'm home!!" I yelled. My mom walked in the living room.
"Oh finally I was waiting on you, oh hi Micheal" my mom said smiling widely, she likes Michael if you didn't find that out already.
"Hi Miss Johnson" Michael said with a slight laugh under his breath.

This dude.

I looked at him and​ rolled my eyes.
"Why were you waiting for me" I asked my mom.
"Because I'm about to leave and I wanted to give you money so you can order you some food" I Mon said.
"And since Michael is here you two can eat together" she said grinning while picking up her purse. I looked at her confused.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"....I believe I'm the mom here" she said while walking to the door.
"See you later baby I love you" my mom said while kissing me on the cheek.
"Michael keep my daughter safe" she said then left.
"No problem, that's what I'm here for!!!!" He yelled back.
"Michael its to late she left" I said looking up at him.
"She talks to you like your a baby" he said smiling teasingly.
"Well....I'm the only child..so..she baby's me" I said shrugging while walking towards the coffee table picking up the money my mom left me. A hundred dollars? What the fuck did she think I was going to order? A fucking buffet?

*Sigh* she must knew Michael was coming over... he's​ here all the damn time. I shrugged putting the money back on the table, I'll use it later.

"...Must be nice being the only child" Michael chuckled. I turned to look at him, he's shaking his head while looking at the money. I laughed a little.
"Oh please thats not all for me, that woman wants her change back." I said while sitting down. Michael laughed at that.
" Of course, parents won't just let us have to money" Michael said sitting down too.

We sat here for a few minutes, I glanced at Michael, he's looking at his phone...shit..my heart is starting to race.

"So..." Michael said still looking at his phone. Shit he probably felt me looking at him.
"Yeah?" I asked quietly​. Michael looked at me.
"I've been thinking about something for quite a while now" he said looking at me intensely. I looked at him for a second.
"Okay.."I simply said. He paused.
"......you know what... nevermind I'll ask you before I leave" he said shaking his head like he said something​ dumb.

Ookay. Weird.

So we are just hanging out talking​ about little things here and there like what movies we like, a little more about our childhood and what kind of things we are interested in. Surprisingly we never talked about things like this as much as we hangout. Like he likes anime and wish he can be a manga artist which I find so cool he would be so great at it.
"I love the art style, Japan makes everything look so different"  he said smiling. Wow he sounds so passionate.
"The way they draw their characters compared to American style I personally find it better, it an intriguing art that you can't help but be interested in and want to find out more about it and the way they write their storylines are amazing they have stuff from kids up to adults it's fit for all ages. That's why anime is as popular as it is, it's a multi billion dollar company that I would love to indulge in" Michael said. Wow hearing Michael talk so passionate about his dreams and art is something I'm not used to hearing....and...for once I couldn't agree with him more.
" I agree, unfortunately a lot of Americans think it's childish because they think it just cartoons" I said shaking my head.
"That's because they look at it and see cartoon but they never took the time to actually watch a series, like death note is mature anime any adult would love watching that if they gave it a chance" he said then shrugged. My eyes widened.....I love that show..one of the best animes in the world.
"Anime is not for everyone I get that but just because it looks like cartoon does mean it's for kids" Michael said. The words that's coming out of his mouth right now....who knew he could be so intellectual and have such knowledge. Damn.
"It sounds like you have a good interest in it to" Michael said smirking.
"Oh yeah I love it I don't watch all the time but every time I do I binge watch it for days" I said laughing a little.

Michael looked at me for minute.
".....I think I love you" Michael said looking at me intensely. My eyes widened so big it felt like they were going to pop out of my head.
"W-what?" I stuttered. What the fuck did he just say?

He stayed quiet for a second. Omg...omg..my heart is racing so fast I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack.

Love

Me?

Michael stayed quiet for a little longer.

Then burst out laughing.

What?

"Omg the look on your face!!!!!" Michael said laughing so hard his eyes were starting to water.
"I never tried so hard not to laugh in my life" he said doubling over holding​ his stomach.

Wow. I guess it says *laugh at Nevaeh day* across my forehead huh?

Michael laughed for a solid 10 minutes before calming down.
"I'm sorry..I love your reaction you're so cute and funny, I'm just joking" he said still laughing a little. I shook my head.
"Good..you scared me" I said and sighed. Put my hand over my heart, my heart is beating out of control. Michael always do that for the past month he would jokingly flirt with and scared the shit outta me.
"Geez...I can never tell when you're serious or not" I said then looked at him. He looked at me for second.
"You'll know when I'm serious Nevaeh..you seen how serious I was about my apology..." he said then bit his lip.
That's true....all the proving he was trying to do, if it wasn't serious he wouldn't do all that....right?

I nod my head. We stayed quiet for a moment.

Before the conversation can get to serious I changed the subject.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. Michael eyes lit up when I said that.
"Am I? I can eat a whole whale right now" Michael said smiling widely.

If I could erase my memory and meet him again I would have thought Michael was the most precious guy I have ever met, he has such an amazing smile I've never seen anything like it......I probably would have fallen for it.

Nevaeh...what.the.fuck are you talking about?

I must be tired I don't know what I'm saying anymore.

Anyway.

"Should I order pizza?" I asked getting that thought out of my head. He looked at me raising his eyebrows.
"Your​ sure? Are you alright with eating that?" He asked. Michael has been making sure I eat properly and helping me put on some pounds he said I'm underweight and don't like it when I skip meals. He apologizes when I struggle to eat, we talked about how I get anxiety sometimes when eating in fear of gaining to much weight. He blames himself for it and say if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be so unhealthy. It's​ true..but don't rub it in his face, I mean I do try to eat I have slowly gained a few pounds you can't tell tho..I have to gain quite a few more pounds to notice a difference.

"Hmm I think that's to heavy on your stomach lets order something less greasy" he said then pulled out his phone. I shrugged... didn't really want pizza anyway I just suggested it because he loves it.

After searching for a few minutes Michael spoke.

"Do you like seafood?" He asked. I actually love seafood.
"Yeah I like it" I said, he nodded saying okay while calling restaurant.
"What would you like?" He asked. I thought for a second.
"Fried shrimp and fish with a side of fries....oh and make it small please" I said politely. He smiled and said alright.

After chatting on the phone for a few minutes he hung up.
"They said it will be here in 20 minutes" he said. I nodded.
"Okay" I simply said.
"Oh shit I forgot to order drinks!!" Michael said throwing his hands in the air.
"It's okay I have drinks in the fridge" I said getting up.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the frigerator grabbing a bottle of Sprite and a bottle of water. I walked back to the living room handing the Sprite to Michael while he thank me.
"You're welcome" I said and sat back down.

While we wait 20 minutes for our food we talked some more. This time is was about family.

"Yeah my dad left when I was born and so my mom raised by herself" I said shrugging.
"She never got with any other guy?" He asked puzzled.
"Mm she went or dates every now and then but they never were serious enough for her to bring home and meet me. She felt like the guy has to be man enough and father like to meet me she's not gonna bring home someone that didn't know anything about kids let alone a teenager" I explained. Michael raised a eyebrow, I giggled.
"I know, backwards right I am the one that supposed to bring home the right guy for moms approval" I said giggling again.
"That's exactly what I was about to say" he said shaking his head.
"Well I never brought a guy home before....... you're the only one" I said looking down. There was a silence.
"I feel honored" he said sweetly. Omg....does he have to sound like that?
"....... I didn't even bring you here...you just so happened to find out where I lived and popped up here" I said and sighed. He chuckled.
"......You would have never given me your​ address..so I had to find out some way. I squinted my eyes.
"How did you find out where I lived you never told me. He looked at me and smirked.
"I have my ways" he said.
"....Just know..you can never hide anything from me.. I'll always find out" he also said. I felt a shiver go down my spine. What was that?
"Um..-" before I could say anything the doorbell rang.
"That's probably our food" I said getting up and walk to the door.

As I opened the door there was a boy that look about my age.
"Hello are the one that ordered seafood?" He asked. He must be new he didn't even tell me the name the restaurant. I let it go.
"Oh yes" I said and turned around to grab the money off the coffee table, but before I could do that Michael was already standing behind me.
"It's on me" he said giving the boy the money.
"Michael its okay I can pay" I said a little surprised.
"Nah a man should never leave a woman to pay both meals...that's my job" Michael said then winked. I blushed so hard...why did that affect me so much?
"Keep the change" Michael said. The boy smiled brightly.
"Thank you so much" he said then walked off.

I closed the door.
"I'll tell my mom to brake the hundred so I can pay you back" I said while putting the food on the table.
"There's no need for that, you didn't​ ask me to pay and if you did you don't need to pay me back" he said while taking the food out.
"Are you sure?" I asked not sure I should pay him back anyway.
"I'm positive and don't try to pay me pack tomorrow either because I'm not taking your​ money" he said knowing exactly what I'm thinking. Welp so much for that idea.
"...... Thank you." I said shyly. *Sigh* Michael never fail to surprise me I swear.

While we ate we had small talk, we couldn't talk like we were before because we were eating but we did still had a conversation.
"So you telling me you never had a boyfriend? Not one?" He asked stunned.
"Why are you so surprised its not hard to believe" I said confused. Like come on no one in school wants me.
"..What do you mean it's not hard to believe? You're beautiful." he said look like he can't believe what he's hearing.
"Michael..in junior high I wasn't interested in guy and high school no one wanted me" I said shrugging. He stayed quiet.
"....I see...." He said realizing he was the reason no one talked to me in high school. But then he smiled a little.
"You're pure.....you never even been touched in a improper way (romantically​)...not even holding hands" he said sounding like he just saw the most beautiful thing in the world. I looked at him slightly confused not knowing​ what was the big deal. Michael looked at the floor and chucked.
"...Now I feel so dirty I feel like I need to take a thousand showers before I could do anything with you....not saying I would" he said and laughed...I laughed a little too. I guess he forgot he held my hand while pulling me in the school while everyone saw. I .... guess that don't count..since it didn't mean anything.

After we ate Michael gathered all the trash and threw it away. I surprisingly ate all my food..this was the first time I did that in so long....I feel...proud.
"You ate all your food I'm happy for you" Michael said smiling at me, I smiled shyly looking down.
"Um.. yeah" I said.
"I'm proud" he whispered to me. I covered my mouth forcing myself not to smile but I failed.
"Oh!!! Would you look at that, its so bright make sure you keep it covered, don't want to blind me" Michael said teasing me. My smile widened.
"Oh no it's​ breaking through I can't see!!" He said while closing his eyes.
"Stop it!!!" I said through giggles. Michael opened his eyes and looked me.
" *Sigh* now I can go home feeling satisfied, you ate all your food and you smiled for me, wow I couldn't ask for a better day" he said looking at me intensely. I looked away. There were silence.
"Oh wow I didn't realize I've been here for three hours I've been having such a good time the time flew by so quickly." Michael said looking at his phone. I looked outside..hmm yeah it'll be dark in the next 30 minutes.
"I should get going" he said while standing up, I stood up too.

We both head towards the door, once we got there Michael turned to me.
".....About earlier" he said, I looked at him. Confused.
"I wanted to asked you something remember?" He asked, oh that right he did.
"Yeah what is it" I said.
"...Well I was wondering" Michael said looking down suddenly.
"Um...I was wondering if I could do a live painting of you?" He asked now looking at me. I looked at him with wide eyes. Nah he's joking I'm not falling for it.
"Michael I'm falling for it this time." I said rolling my eyes.
"I'm not joking...I would really love to do a live painting of you" he said looking at me seriously. I looked at him for a second​ waiting on him to laugh. He smiled.
"Don't make me laugh I'm serious" he said trying not to smile.
"Whats a live painting?" I asked.
"It's​ when I'm painting a portrait of you while you sit in front of me" he said. Is he for real..he wants to draw me...no paint a picture of me. His work ..how can forget that.
"I want to showcase it in an art contest, the contest is portraits and the prize is to have your art in a art gallery" he said explaining​. Is.he.for.real? Michaels drawings are incredible I'm sure he'll win. And he wants to used me...out of all people.
"Why me..I'm sure there's other people that would drop everything for this." I said trying convince him. I'm not worth it.
"....Nevaeh....you are the perfect person for this I wouldn't ask anyone else if they paid me" he said looking me in the eye. Oh my..god. I stayed quiet thinking to myself. I saw Michaels work..well I saw the drawing he drew of me and it was the most amazing drawing​ I have saw..just imagine how it would look painted and on a bigger platform.

I'm in.

I looked back up at him and he's looking at me with pleading eyes.
"*Sigh* fine" I said.

When I say Michael eyes lit up so bright I could've sworn I saw twinkling in them.
"Omg really? Thank, thank you so much!!!!!" Michael said pulling in for a tight hug, out of shock I stood there stiff as board not knowing how to react. I couldn't hug back.

He finally let go.
"I'll bring everything here tomorrow since it's​ Friday we can take as long as we need" he said smiling bright while opening the door.

"I'm looking forward to painting​ such a beautiful work of art I hope you let me create history" he said and left.

........*sigh* Goodness

************************************************************************

Did you guys enjoy that? I made it longer then a planed to but I honestly couldn't stop writing I was on a go lol I hope you guys understand I'm slowly coming back so please no rushing. Idk how many of you are still with me, I'm scared to upload this not knowing if you guys are still here. I've seen I've gained a lot of new readers.. welcome lol it's so hard to write guy it takes me all day I started so late today and not it early in the morning. When I write I write with raw thinking I'm thinking  and writing at the same time so it takes me so long to write. I don't like pre writing because I don't have time.

But anyway I'm sorry guy I really feel so bad but I hope you understand. Instead of everyone saying update all the time how about commenting​ and the actual chapter it will give more motivation. Oh and I hope my writing improved a little :)

Thank you so much for reading this I hope you enjoy this chapter it took me so long to write it.

Ignore the mistakes!!!

Comment, vote and share!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2K 8
We used to be a couple, everyone used to envy our relationship. He used to make me laugh, I used to be happy. Has he ever hurt me? Not physically. No...
695K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
17.4K 815 23
High school. The place where you have your typical social groups: the jocks, the nerds, the drama geeks, the cheerleaders, the vampires, the werewolv...
73.3K 2.9K 25
˗ˏˋ female!oc x jackson wangΛŽΛŠΛ— in which jackson is always late to pick up his daughter from school but at least her teacher keeps her company. ─ ...