My Bully Ch.20

You guys...can you believe this the 20th chapter? I can honestly tell that this book is not even near close to being done tbh and I know you guys dont want it to be done either. I wish I could update sooner for you guys but....yeah lets get started.

Instagram: Officialmjjkingdom

*****************************

Chapter 20

Once we made it to our first period, after all the fucking staring and all the fucking mean words and all the fucking negative vibes we finally we made it safely in our first class.

When I walked in I'm usually the first person there..ya know to avoid everyone but to my surprise......Sidney is sitting right next to my desk...again...for the second time. I looked around to see if someone is sitting in her seat...and there were no one.

To remind you no one ever sits by me...no. why is she sitting by me again? She sat by me last time...

Suddenly I feel a gentle tap on my should.
"Hey, you alright" I hear Michael whisper in my ear. I nodded my head.
"Why w-wouldn't I b-be?" I stuttered. Why am I stuttering? Oh maybe because a person that might hate me is sitting next to my desk? What if she heard the rumors that I'm Michaels slut? Yes rumors spread that fast especially about their King, Michael.

"Because you're frozen in place" Michael said behind me. Dammit why do I keep forgetting that he's there. I didn't even notice I was still standing in the door frame. I shook my head and took a step forward.
"Hurry up bitch!!!" I hear a girl scream behind Michael and that suddenly made me quicken my steps but I didn't hear no one else come in, I glanced behind me and I see Michael still standing at the same spot. His face..there's no expression but his fist are balled up tightly. That took me by surprise so I turned around in complete 360 looking at him with wide eyes. He turned around towards the girl and got real close to her face, by this point there were more people trying to get in the classroom but of coarse Michael is standing in the way. He's about to make a scene....oh god.
"You should never talk to your queen that way, peasant"
He said then smirked while backing up and walking away. I stood there confused as ever, queen? She should never talk to her queen like that? what queen? Did he just ........omg.....because everyone basically bows down to him and he's like their king......and he said queen. Shit.

You're the queen

My inner girl said.

Shit.

That mean I'm his queen too.

Yes!!

Shit.

Michael winked at me while passing me by while walking to his desk. I'm blushing so hard right now if my skin was light enough I'll be a tomato....thank god for my brown skin.

I quickly sat in my desk forgetting that Sidney is still sitting right next to me. Oh how can I forget that already? Michael can literally take my mind off of anything. Fact.

I softy cleared my throat and tucked my hair behind my ear and glance at Sidney and she was sitting there texting on her phone. Why is she sitting by me again? Does she not like her regular seat? I don't wanna sound rude but doesn't she rather sit by her friends? Well obviously not since their sitting in the back and she's sitting right here. Maybe they gotten into an argument or something.....I don't know..its confusing this is the second time.

The bell finally rang and everyone is putting up there cellphones and iPads and whatever else they have with them. I make sure the only thing I'll bring with me to this prison ward is my cellphone if I brought my iPad or my laptop it will be broken. These are a bunch of fucking savages...believe me.