My Bully Ch.16

I KNOW I TOOK FOREVER BUT I HAVE SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW SO IM NOT IN THE GREATEST MOOD BUT IM UPDATING FOR YOU ت I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY

Instagram: Officialmjjkingdom

*****************************************

Chapter 16

Michael is standing right next to the counter...What is he doing here?

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty" Michael said smiling hard while going to the stove flipping the pancakes.

What the hell? Where is my mom..I thought she was cooking breakfast..

Michael is cooking....in my house..in my Kitchen..on my stove.

What in the fuck is he doing here??

"Hey" Michael said looking at me with a knowing smirk. I'm still standing in my frozen state staring at him. What is this?

"Helllloooo" Michael said smiling. I could slap him right now. I quickly shook my head and blinked a few times confused as always.

"W-where is my m-mom" I stuttered nervously..how did he get in here? Whats going on?

"Oh you just missed her" he said taking the pancakes out the pan putting them on a plate. They smell really good.

"Don't worry calm down I didnt *break in*..your mom let me in she was making breakfast and rushing around getting her things, she said she was late to work so like the amazing person that I am I volunteered to finish breakfast for you and she thanked me and literally ran out the door" He also said giving me a wide grin. How my mom gonna openly welcome someone she just met in our house.

Michael told her we were friends...of course.

"Um...ok" I said nervously and confused while still standing in the same spot.

Michael smiled and grabbed the plate of pancakes and syrup and walked to the table. I looked at him even more confused..why is he so......comfortable?

Michael looked at me.

"Ya know you can get frown lines on that pretty little forehead of yours if you continue to frown like that" Michael said. I continued to frown walking to him I stopped just a few feet away from him..not sure what do.

"Uh..why are you here?" I asked still confused.

"Well...I sat in my room and debated for 20 minutes whether or not I should come here to see you but then I thought about your pretty face and immediately made my way here" he slightly smilled, hmm I don't know what to say about that..was that really his reason?

"I could've known you'll be still sleep..I kept you up all night" he smiked, whats up with him and this smirking thing I don't think that will ever get old. I shook my head rolling my eyes, I looked down and looked back up at him.

"Michael..." I said running a hand through my hair thats probably all over the place.

"Didn't I said you have to ask me if you could come over?" I said through a sigh. He looked at me guiltily while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh..right...baby steps..sorry it must of slipped my mind I tend to move a little to fast" he said embarrassed rocking on his feet. He's looks cut-.....shut the fuck up what the hell is wrong with you..get your head together..I even had a urge to giggle what the fuck ..don't forget who he is.

"I'll ask you next time ok" he said. I slowly nodded my head while bitting the corner of my lip innocently, he looked at it with slight lust and bit his lip as well slowly letting it go. I swollowed hard looking down, for the love of god ..even though I hate him with everything in me.....I've never said he wasn't a attractive guy.