My Bully Ch.17

A/N GUYS DONT HATE ME FOR TAKING SO LONG I REALLY HATE DOING THIS TO YALL...I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT AND IT ANNOYING AF ...UGH GOD ITS HARD TO WRITE AND HAVING WRITERS BLOCK..IT FUCKING SUCKS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS DOESNT HELP :( IM UPDATING ANYWAY FOR YOU GUYS. THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT LIGHTER...maybe ;)

******************************************

Chapter 17

We were just standing there...while I let him hold me still crying my heart out..I feel a lot of emotional pain and that kind of pain hurts more then any physical pain. Im sick of feeling like this it does nothing for me..I just..I cant take it anymore it hurts so bad. Michael is constantly trying to make things up for me he's constantly trying convince me that he changed that he's not that person anymore...how do I know he really want that....

Well Nevaeh...you saw him shed a few tears before and saw him in his vulnerable state..what guy hates you and want you to see that side of him. He's been your bully for four years he never showed you no emotion but anger.

Him showing me this should let me know he really wants a chance and want to make it up to me...he would never do this if he did hate me..he never has before all the apologies.

After a while my crys slowly subsided and all that was heard was my sniffles. He's holding me so tight..like he's trying keep me safe.

"Are you ok" he asked while rubbing my back while he rest his chin on my head.

I slightly nod my head yes when really I wasnt.
"Are you sure" he whispered. I sayed quiet for a few seconds then shook my head no.

I'm not ok all I feel is heart ache.

"Hey.." he whispered gently pushing me back by my shoulders so he can look at me. I still have tears rolling down my face..its like they cant stop.
"Tell me what I need to do Nevaeh and I'll do it" he said with pleading eye. His eyes look slightly red like he's been crying just as much as me. I stayed quiet..I dont know what he needs to do..I dont know anything anymore.
".....Do you want me to leave" he said looking into my eyes. He look so secure, his eyes full with sympathy and tenderness. Seeing all this emotion he is showing I should take advantage of it. I have to see where all of this go's if he wants to make it up to me I should let him I mean I deserve it..I deserve the best...he owe me everything I should be treated the opposite of what he used to treat me. Like a queen..like royalty ..seriously he should bend down and kiss my feet.

Ok...maybe not that but you get my drift.

I stared at him for a while. Should I let him stay..I guess I should give him some slack considering he's been nothing but nice...I guess.

I looked at him for few more seconds then slightly shook my head no. His eyes lit up excitedly but quickly restained seeing how upset I am.
"Are you sure? You dont have to let me stay" he said making sure that he hurd right. I nodded my head.
"I'm sure" I whispered looking at him, he smiled big showing all his pearly white teeth.

"Ok.." he said, he looked at me for a second thinking about something. Then suddenly I feel the back of his hand softly carres my cheek wiping my tears away. Knowing me I flinch back a little not knowing he was gonna do that.

God..calm damn.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" he said, looking at me with plead.

I quickly wiped my tears from my face.
"Um...do you wanna go sit in the living room?" I asked softly.
"Sure" he slightly smiled.

I walked to the living room while Michael followed and sat on the couch. From what happened last time he sat on the other and of the couch..which is good, Im not really comfortable with him being next to me...yet.