My Bully ch.6

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT PLZ FORGIVE ME😁

*************************************

Chapter 6

It's now Monday..and my mom just woke me up for school.

I told myself that I'm not going to school for a couple of days..because I know what's gonna happen. Right when I walk into that school people going to be laughing at me for whatever reason. I remember Michael taking pictures of me at the park I don't know what it was but I know that it will ruin my life some how he can make something so small and blow it up and make an ass out of me. All Michael wanna do is get some kind of evidence and embarrass me that's why he was here for the past two days claiming he want to talk to me..bullshit.

But he was crying.

I want to believe those tears were fake. All that I went through for four years..he literally tried to apologize the next day after the fact that he beat the hell out of me..I don't get it..I really don't. How can he just change his mood of bullying me, one day he's calling me every name in the book embarrassing me and beat me and the next day he wants to say he's sorry..I'm not buying it.

"Nevaeh I'm out sweetie!!" my mom yelled from the stairs.
"Ok bye!!" I yelled back.

Where the hell I'ma go?..I never ditched school before..where the hell does the druggies go?, probably behind the school..nah I don't wanna hang around them..everyone would think I do drugs now.

(Sigh) I guess I'll go to the park..at this time of the morning no one is there..by time people start going to the park is when school is letting out..so it's gonna make me seem like I just got there......perfect.

I just finish getting dressed.since I'm not going to school I'm just gonna put on a crop top shirt and some high waisted blue jean shorts..simple.

Once I made it outside I locked up the house and headed down the street. Why am I so nervous? I'm not going to school that means no bullying and humiliation, I should feel relieved and kinda happy..but I don't, the only way I'll feel happy is when I graduate and be officially out of high school and go to college..but not the college in our city a college far away..like in Boston or something..i wanna be as far way from this city as possible.

By time I made it to the park I sat down on a bench facing towards the pond. This is one of my piece places other then my favorite place where I could see the entire city but that's quite a walk and I won't make it there in time before everyone starts walking to school...I don't wanna be seen skipping school.

I wish I could go to a place with no name. A place that no one could find me..

It wouldn't matter if I just left right now...no one likes me everyone already wants me to give them a favor and die including Michael. He's the main one that wants me to die he tells me all the time, do you know how much that makes me feel? That I'm not wanted..there three thousand people that goes to my school and every one of them hates me. I rather be ignored and invisible than be always noticed and hated.

I've been just sitting watching the ducks and being on the internet for the past two and a half hours..don't ask me how. It's so nice to be away from school today..i think..I never missed a day of school this year but I guess today is the day.

Being so caught up in my head I didn't notice someone standing behind me.
"Hey" someone said.

I froze...i know that voice..the voice that makes my chest hurt from my heart being so fast. What the fuck is he doing here....