My Bully Ch.19

(Sigh) I'm sorry I took so long but I am going through a battle right now and lately things havent been right with myself. I havent been doing good at all and I couldnt write for a while..I just didnt have the energy you guys...things are hectic...Its not gonna be as long as the last chapter Im sorry :(

Instagram: Officialmjjkingdom
*****************************

Chapter 19

Once we walked in everyone eyes were on us and it suddenly got hella quiet..so quiet you can hear a pen drop.

Fuck shit gotdammit the hell everyone is looking at us...everyone is fucking looking at us and the worse part about this is..we are holding fucking hands.

Now you know everyone in school knows Michael dosent like me not one bit.....well little do they know anyway. And you know Michael is the reason everyone hates me too.

We are holding hands walking down the hall..I'm shaking all over my heart is about beat outta my chest, everyone eyes are the size of galf balls filled with shock and confusion, shit Imjust as shocked as them. Michael done this out of no where..I didnt know he was gonna seddenly grab my hand and walk on into this hell hole full of flesh eating demons.

This isnt good, I cant do this...I have to get out of here, everyone is staring a hole in my face. I could imagin what everyone is thinking.

Michael is holding my hand so tight like doesnt what to lose his child in a full mall. We cant be holding hands especially at school..what the hell is wrong with him like really....I need to go..right now.

I leaned over to whisper to Michael.

"Let go of my hand" I whispered.
"Why everything is fine" he said looking at me confused. I shook my head.
"No its not let go of my hand" I whispered again. Michael looked at me even more confused not knowing that this is actually giving me anxiety..really quickly.
"No one is saying anything to you, its fine" he whispered in my ear. Okay..I'm about to freak the fuck out my anxiety building up more and more by the second while we slowly walking down the hall. What did I say about everyone seeing us together? I know it shouldnt matter what others think but I feel highly uncomfortable right now and I'm not the person for attention...especially negative attention.
"Michael let go of my hand!" I said louder then I should of looking at him with the most dangerous glare while snatching my hand away from him. Why does he embarrass me without even trying this time. I need to get out of here.

I shook my head at him and took off running down the hall towards to library. I dont like attention, I dont like all these people looking at me especially a school full of people that hate me.

"NEVAEH!!!" Michael yelled after me, but I kept running I dont wanna be seen anymore.

When I finally made it to the library I sat in the back where I usually sit, I sit back here because people dont come back here unless they..ya know wanna makeout or something. I remeber when this couple had sex back here...well that was the rumor at the time...I never saw anything like that it never passed kissing and touching.

I'm out of breath I havent ran like that since I ran from Michael..which is not that long ago but...anyway...how can Michael do that know that was gonna bring attention towards me. (Sigh) Maybe he forgot or maybe he's trying to tell me its ok to face everyone, well either way it scared the living shit outta me..I wasnt ready for that yet..he should've warned me first ya know.

"Why did you run away like that" Michael said standing behind me. I rolled my eyes. Michael pulled a chair right next to me and sat down. I swear Michael is blind by his own ego.....he loves the attention.